Technically Veeky Forums related question here

Technically Veeky Forums related question here

My sister is a complete psycho bitch who makes our mother miserable when she brings a different dude home every week to noisily fuck during the day. Looking to fatten her up discreetly so she'll be less appealing to said dudes. What would be the best way to do this without raising suspicions? Pic not her but related

Pour sugar in her food and drinks, start with small doses so she doesnt notice. Eventually she will become addicted.

Bad idea. If she is a slut she will always find men hungry enough to fuck her.

I know that, but you can't deny the men who prefer a Veeky Forums piece of pussy are infinitely more abundant than those who want waddling hambeasts, which is what I'm shooting for here.

Swear we already had this thinly veiled feeder fetish thread not that long ago

It was like two weeks ago, hush

Over salt, butter, and oil everything you cook for her. Add about a teaspoon of olive oil to her drinks when she's not looking.

you're just a fag with feeding fetish arent you. Don't worry, there's nothing to be ashamed of, I am too

Just record all the noise and give it to her future husband

Do you want niggers?
That's how you get niggers

You'll get her fat and she'll be bringing home fatties, junkies and niggers. Great idea.

>His sister gets fucked furiously mere inches from him.
>He doesn't hide a camera in her room to film her.

Are you gay or something OP?

tell your mom to grow a pair and not let these people in her house. wheres your dad? if hes around he needs to step the fuck up.

Does she have a sweet tooth? Anything she has a weakness for?

Buy tons of shit she is prone to eat nonstop and make sure she's aware its there

Sauce?

Hey OP, fat girl here. There will ALWAYS be men trying to fuck her regardless if she's fat or not, trust me. Your best bet is to make her fat AND ugly AND undesirable in any way shape or form (i.e.; fuck with her skin so that there's more acne)

Fat chicks with nice faces get laid.
Fat chicks with ugly faces typically don't.

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

Just smack the shit out of her and tell the dude to leave

not this shit again...

larp much, nigga?