Why we lift

post em

I lift for myself.

I understand all adult relationships merely voluntarily. They use me as I use them, once they find no need for me they'll leave and vice versa. So why then should I do anything without it satisfying my benefit first?

You lift for sluts that will just cheat on you? wow breh.

>her

I lift in the hopes that She will want me back.

>I lift for myself.

how to spot the gym virgin

fuck dude

>doing it for them.

i lift beacuse im always bored but when i go to the gym i get to spend some time with my friends

I lift for my waifu, 3D women don't interest me anymore.

To someday have a big breast ginger gf

tay tay is so cute, pretty girl with autism

So when demons finally come I'll have a slightly higher chance of survival.

I lift for my race, future white wife and children. I want to be strong father figure.

I hope you have all girls and they get BLACKED.

if you want to cuckpost go to /gif/.

I hope you all get fucked over with alimony and autistic children and you all have to live through hell

man i used to love going to gif and have a wank but now half of it is just BLACKED and sissy shit

this, there used to be so many great threads and these days it's usually interracial, cuck or other shit.

>This thread

>I lift for myself.

I know your feel, brother.
I wonder (((why))).

WELL MAYMAYD FRIENDORONI

they are awkward as fuck. Why is awkwardness attractive?

she won't

I lift in the hopes that she will notice me. Deep down I know she won't...

People are attracted to things they're familiar to, and it makes them seem more approachable.

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

How do I play webm from mac? This is awful.

she's so fucking awkward I love it

I was a fat fuck for 20 years of my life. I just want to see what life on the other side of the extreme is like.

Does Taylor Swift actually have autism?

Did she actually say that?

PARKSOOYOUNG!!!!!

this

>millions of followers idolize this autist on social media

Pls wake me up.

I've been a skinny skeleton always so I want to see that other side too user. We're all gonna make it

Lol wtf that's Taylor Thinn's quote.

I'm fucking tired of you Murricans and this obsession with Asian crap. Disgusting.

>inb4 origami gay board

Jesus, you'll die from a stroke in front of your computer jacking off to Sailor Moon.

shushhhh don't spoil the beans user

>I wonder (((why)))
because its 2017 and niggers finally started to figure out how to use the Internet

To stop being tired.

This. What happened burgers? half a century ago you were hating gooks with passion.

i lift because i don't want to look in the mirror and see a fat fuck.

Your desire will eventually turn to bitterness, followed by anger and disgust at her. You will lift for yourself afterwards and then you're gonna feel better when you fuck the next girl.

It's all just a cycle

coreans are niggers not asian

Just starve yourself then, kalook.

You don't know that.

It's not to me, you must have autism. Thing is that I thought I did too.

who lift 4 sabina here

TO BE LIKE HIM

SO I CAN PROTECT SOMEONE LIKE HER

>inb4 not natty,trial of the grasses, 100 years of progress and so on.

yeah but hows her feet game?

I do it for her

Shame i'd never have kids with Ciri.
To everyone who doesn't know witcher's universe. Witcher's are sterile.

Use Chrome you cocksucking faggot

Source: On a Mac myself

I lift for Henry

ciri isn't a witcher and she hasn't undergone mutations.
looks like you don't know it either.

I've played witcher 3 and thought she was a witcher. In the ending i got she got silver sword from Geralt and the narrator said she became witcher.

she would never have undergone mutations because :
1)she has magical powers way beyond any mere witcher
2)in the books, yennefer didn't let her undergo mutations
3)she's now a proper witcher without the mutations so there's really no reason for her to mutilate herself.
4)Vesimir died so i doubt anyone actually knows how to perfrom the trial of the grasses, i mean sure there were other witchers who saw it done to the elf(the ugly creature) butu i don't think they know what to do exactly.

Ciri isn't a Witcher you fucking retard. She's a source and underwent some of the training but never did the trial of the grasses.

Couldn't Geralt or Lambert or any other surviving witcher set up trails? I mean they went thorught them so they must remeber what it looks like.

>I've played witcher 3 and thought she was a witcher.

Fuck off normie

Reminder the majority is like 2 people astroturfing the same files over and over again for years now.

Really makes you think.

How comes Geralt says "witcher" to her at the end when he gives her the sword?

It makes me forget how much I hate myself, the world, and everyone in it

Because I hate my body and know I can look better. I've failed times before but I'm going to keep trying.

they should make a new board for Cuck, trap and gay stuff and keep /gif/ straight

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

lol no

>tfw you will never be the one to carry HIM across the finish line

sauce?

i honestly never get tired of this

idk what game you played but it ends with ciri disappearing into nothing and geralt dying

dude the game has like 3 endings for ciri and geralt as well as mentions about what other major events changed in the world.