I hope you have a good workout today user! And then maybe after... we could... I don't know... maybe cuddle for a while?

>I hope you have a good workout today user! And then maybe after... we could... I don't know... maybe cuddle for a while?

Alright just make sure to take all the crap off your face first I don't want you making a mess

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

>literal model, regular feminine features, beautiful hairs, good make up
>aha dude she's totally average
Is Veeky Forums r9k tier now ?

lmao this is literally never going to happen to me

wow you sure have low expectations for women

:^)

he probably is some 3rd world nigger who isn't around germanic women all the time

think you're replying to a copyandpaste there mate
duno why this practice is so popular, but it is

im not that poster, but am white and live in canada... the multicultural part of canada. not enough germanic looking women anymore :(
she's beautiful to me damnit!

>tfw you realise that Western society intentionally deprives boys of physical affection in order to make it easier for women to manipulate them

>cuddle
fucking degenerate whore get outta my car

>tfw constantly showered with affection from literally everyone in my life from friends and family to girls, to the point where now not receiving affection can actually be physically painful and my clingy and obsessive wife actually thinks I'm clingier than she is
You can't win with these things

>being this new

>constantly showered with affection from literally everyone in my life from friends and family to girls, to the point where now not receiving affection can actually be physically painful

I'm like 99% sure this is what life is like for most grills, instead of being starved of affection they get so saturated in love, affection and validation that they legitimately get withdrawal symptoms when they can't get their fix

>A phrase spoken literally never by anyone ever in the history of the universe anywhere in the universe.

These threads are a psyop to get men to kill themelves.

It probably is, though I've had many women tell me they've never been as bad as me. The only person who's ever really been less than smothering to me is my dad, and even then he was pretty fucking smothering, actually

Fuck, I can't know all the memes of this place.
Thanks lad.

> tfw gf actually said “can you fuck my ass tonight please? :)“ before leaving

Life is good, bros.
Sucks that I am going to fail that exam on thursday though

do you have a feminine penis?

Study RIGHT NOW user

>beautiful hairs
>hairs

>fucking an ass when there is a perfectly good vagina right there.
>I have news for you

she'd look odd with only one hair, user

I do. Its too hard. I try grinding all the equations in my head

Blondes are a dime a dozen out east my friend, all of the pakis and poos leave for Toronto.

Who is this soon to be Goddess?

Your girl is a nasty bitch or a trap. Why do you wanna fuck her ass when you could fuck her pussy.

I could stare at her for hours.

>cuddle
What are you, gay?

show me her torso and legs, I need to know if she natty

Nice pasta my dude

It's a chick for all of you wondering.

How can you not tell? Go outside once in a while.

>Implying I wont fuck both and implying there is a better feeling in the world than fucking a petite blondes little ass

How do I get a gf like her?

Fuck that germanic bitch

ooga booga indeed

>tfw dick too big to fit in any girls ass that I've tried with

You don't even know her, what the fuck dude.

>not shoving your dick in despite it not fitting

Never going to make it.

we can cuddle after we pray

Germanic pig fuck off
She is a germanic, her ancestors raped and destroyed rome and its people, not like they didnt deserve it

just find a slut user, i tried 5 times with 5 different girls before finding a girl that would love to do anal she was pretty ugly with an ok body, but she was naughty, i used to hate fuck her every weekend, made her puke on my cock couple times trying to shove my dick on her throat, fucked her ass really hard, fisted her pussy, slaped her face really hard, choked her and she loved it
now i have a gf that won't do anal

The thing is, Veeky Forums has always been /r9k/ tier.

Kys shitskin piece of shit

>thinking grills talk like this

Atleast im not a germanic

why do we always have people answering to pastas how new can you be, is this like your first day here jesus christ

time to get off the internet ice

Being Dominican is nothing to be proud of bro.

I feel you bro
Gf used to love fingers in ass and that shit made me diamond, but she kept getting cystites, she won't do it anymore.. Feelsbadmong

Dominicans are Haitians colored one shade lighter, you're a fucking nigger bro, not some Latin, Greco-Roman patrician that you LARP as.

>now i have a gf that won't do anal
aka you are too beta to get what you want from her

What the fucl does this have to do with Veeky Forumsness? Why can't you take this to /r9k/ or /soc/ or /pol/ or /b/? I'm tired of the cycle between >tfw no gf faggotry and >haha I fuck 100 tindr soluuuts a day I'm a golden god! bullshit. It has nothing to do with exercise or nutrition. FUCK OFF.

Y-you too.