Is Wendler's 5/3/1 + BBB a Veeky Forums approved program?

Is Wendler's 5/3/1 + BBB a Veeky Forums approved program?

If you're an intermediate, sure

I didn't like it.

That's what I was doing it, switched it up slightly tho, read the books, lots of ways to make it more interesting

Currently what I'm doing:
Day 1
Press 5/3/1
Joker Set (optional)
Bench Press 3-5x5-8 FSL
Dips Shoot for 50
Curls (hammer/reverse) 3x10

Day 2
5x3
Deadlift 5/3/1
Joker Set (optional)
Front Squat 3-5x5-8 FSL
Chin Ups (Varying Grip) Shoot for 50
Ab Wheel 5x10

Day 3
Bench press 5/3/1
Joker Set (optional)
Overhead press 3-5x5-8 FSL
Dips Shoot for 50
Dumbbell Rows 5x10

Day 4
5x3
Squat 5/3/1
Joker Set (optional)
Deadlift 3-5x5-8 FSL
Chin Ups (Varying Grip) Shoot for 50
Leg Raise 5x

Still not sure if I should deload on the 7th week (Beyond 5/31 style) with 3 week cycles, or every 4th week (Original5/3/1)

doing it right now, slow gains, but steady. Tempted to switch into bulgarian.

I did it for a good while and consistently increased my "score" but didn't increase my actual 1RM by anywhere near as much. I got my scores up to 4/3/2/1 but couldn't alctually get them as single rep lifts.

I'm now doing heavy singles every workout and steadily bringing my actual 1RMs up to my theoretical scores.

Yeah its a damn good program for getting consistently stronger and bigger without needing to give up all other forms of exercise.

Did it for maybe four cycles. Was good, saw gains, didnt care for AMRAPS though.

The 50 dips are a killer tho, I might spread them out, but still maintain 100 per week

It did absolutely fuck all for me. Everything plateaued except for OHP, which actually regressed.

I had much better and more steady results with canditos 6 week

No.

>Wendler's 5/3/1

Anyone try n-suns 531? Just started and hated senders 531 but I figured is try this out

Yes. It's literally The Spinal Tap variant reorganized with accessories taken from Sheiko. It's a really good program if you want to watch your bench, OHP, and deadlift increase.

sure, it's prove
I think regular basic 531 is horrible for natties, but BBB should get the job done
just make sure that you spread out your sets
so you hit bench, press, dead and squat 2 times each in the week

he explains a lot of stuff in his 5/3/1 and beyond 5/3/1. in beyond 5/3/1 he basically says that FSL and joker sets are essential, he also provides a fuck ton of ways to customize it

What are those?

>literally a faggot routine plastered by a reddit user
you may as well sign up and join the warming reddit community my fellow redditor

Answer me you fucking cunt

>Roid rage