Alright bruvs, should I scoop this up while it's low or not?

Thinking of picking up some REQ with my rialto gains and hodling them for 3 months or more.

Should I go hard af and buy 50 ETH worth of REQ tokens or no and why.

I am already 95 ETH deep, average price a bit lower than Ico price, guess what i would advice you?

Why wouldn't you want to wait til it drops lower before the fork

yup

Yes - No guarantee it'll drop further due to the fork as there's a lot more support coming in now and we'll be seeing another update this Friday. All the fundamentals of this project point towards a 100m+ market cap in the near future. Just take a look at the other projects around that cap and see whether they have the same backing and potential as Req.

Classic FOMO attitude. But promise me one thing, if it doesn't dip, don't start regretting it.

of course there is a guarantee it will drop with the fork, the ENTIRE market will drop

Fuark.

I heard REQ will eventually be doing staking as well for their REQ tokens?
Also, what exactly are the REQ tokens utility?

Selling my meager 50ETH worth of rialto rn and getting into REQ. May put more in. Around 25 ETH maybe.

Short everything. You will be rich. I love when pajeets are talking about a guarantee :)

For Simplicity: Token utility is paying the network fees for invoices.

Then you got 2 features:
1) you have already stated, the staking one (similar to OMG - but everything needs to wait for Plasma)
2) the burrning mechanism of REQ - pretty unique and in the depth even better than staking.

Buy some BTC first until the fork, and then buy REQ with the BTC.

why does this keep going up?
any news?

Right so, the staking thing will depend on the way Ethereum develops but right now it's definitely going to have a burn mechanism. Each transaction will charge fees in REQ (purchased on the back end) and these fees will then be burned reducing the supply of REQ, therefore increasing the value per token. Staking has been discussed and may well be an option but it seems more likely to me that it'll just be the burn mechanism.

burn = money printing mechanism
staking = money printing mechanism

burn + staking = way out of wage cuck life

This seems like a 3-12 month hold at least.
But if all succeeds I see another ETH unicorn like OMG.

Maybe this is another plasma project gone under the radar but who knows.

But the sheer fact that REQ is aiming for consumer adoption is huge, not just a token for blockchains.

Imagine doing a job and being like "I want to be paid in ETH", and bam.

" I want to be paid hourly with ETH" thanks to CP ;)

top kek mate

we gonna make it.
5$ per REQ 2019.
Freedom so close, I can almost taste it.

Omg staking will be available without plasma when they get their own blockchain in q2 2018. Plasma is a scaling infrastructure for the blockchain not a blockchain itself. I read lots of misinformed posts here on this subject not sure ignorance or fud.

I have 55k REQ, 45 from ico 10 from 12-14.5 range. Got 800usd on gdax gonna put it in wish me godspeed.

> I read lots of misinformed posts
pls, for the love of god, tell me what's the purpose of staking without plasma?

Well, that can be asked for every PoS coin out there. OMG has a edge in the sense that they already have an established and well connected payment company which processes millions every day. Plasma is going to increase the speed of transactions between customers and merchants which would make staking more valuable but i wouldn't say staking is completely pointless without it.

u r fucking 50 eth become 20 eth in no time....they dont have mvp, not even single code written yet....just white paper...njoy bag holding burger

pajeet spotted

>not even single code written yet
>not even single
>single

It’s prixed in.

This is why req is selling under ICO and the market cap is only $30 million.

Buy low user.

Buying req now is like buying OMG at 50 cents.

Already a working product in the payment space. I wonder if the team can code.....

>white paper project
>French devs
>many competitors for the same use case
>backed by IGN startups not directly by IGN
>no big news incoming just the scheduled update the Devs said we're going to do every two weeks

You got memed by biz son.
Cut your losses and carry on

>Below ICO Price
Yes please

You're so fucking stupid.
>increase the speed of transactions
how? you piece of shit
> i wouldn't say staking is completely pointless without it
how are retarded cunts like you so sure about what they're are talking about, when everything you say is wrong

>pls, for the love of god, tell me what's the purpose of staking without plasma?
answer me that question,