What makes a man alpha?

Besides being jacked?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q4PE2hSqVnk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You know it, you just don't want to hear what it is.

Because the answer is the sort of amazing self-confidence that seems surreal to most people, and you think you'll never achieve this.

Not giving a fuck what other people think of him and not being afraid to pursue exactly what he wants.

Its funny though because people who actually make a point to say they don't care what other people think of them, tend to be very not alpha.

Not caring if he's alpha.

Boom. Right here. If you have to think about it, you ain't it.

Being attractive.

Smoke cigars and drink bourbon

So beta bob, who doesn't care if he is alpha, keeps texting and orbiting girls that clearly aren't interested, but he doesn't care, so he is alpha?

Fuck off, self reflection on where you stand is important.

>Its funny though because people who actually make a point to say they don't care what other people think of them, tend to be very not alpha.
No, I'm alpha.

>Its funny though because people who actually make a point to say they don't care what other people think of them, tend to be very not alpha.

Only agree partially. It really depends on the context. If you're trying to PROVE to others that you don't care then you should take a step back and examine why you do this. On the other hand, if someone makes a comment about your attitude / choices and you answer with 'I don't care' and continue to do what the fuck you want, then that's different.

If he's orbiting, that means he cares you dumbo. If he didn't care he would either be fucking her or on another girl.

The reason men orbit is because they can't fuck her, or any other girl, dummy.
Not caring is only alpha if they want you to care.

No, the reason men orbit is because they still want to fuck her even though the girl doesn't want them. So they just stay "friends" hoping the girl will change her mind someday.
If they really wouldn't care, they would stop talking to the girl and try on someone who will actually be attracted to them you doofus.

>the reason men orbit is because they still want to fuck her even though the girl doesn't want them
Yes, and they do that because they have nothing to choose from, so they cling on to any girl that gives them any attention.

If beta Bob had a line up of girls willing to fuck him, he wouldn't be orbiting anyone.

If he didn't care and try a lot of women, beta bob could actually have a decent line up of girls for himself. But when you're too afraid to cope with the fact this girl is not the one and you're just a friend to her you "care". You feel me ?

>If he didn't care and try a lot of women, beta bob could actually have a decent line up of girls for himself.
Or he could end up like that one guy who became known as the town creep.
If beta Bob really is beta and unattractive, he's probably not gonna get many women even if he hits on girls 24/7, unless he goes for girls as ugly as himself, which most men understandably don't want to do as it's not even worth the effort.

>But when you're too afraid to cope with the fact this girl is not the one and you're just a friend to her you "care". You feel me ?
Like I said, the reason guys think that is because that one girl is the only girl in their lives that paid them any attention.Yeah it's not genuine friendship but it's the best they've got. I've been there man.

Who knows anymore? There's no masculine hegemony in the west anymore. What it means to be masculine is anyone's fucking guess. These days helping a woman lift something, opening the door for her, paying for meals, taking the lead and what have you are in equal parts liable to make you a exemplary male or a patriarchal piece of steaming shit. Taking a peg up the ass could either make you a sissy faggot or supremely manly because you're rejecting the masculine monolith, whatever the fuck that might be at the time or in the context in question.

I'm in no way some kind of social retard. I have a lot of friends, interact with multiple different groups of people. I get out there. But I'll fucked if I know the first thing about what constitutes masculinity in the west in 2017. And pro-tip, the girls aren't having any easier a time figuring femininity either. It's probably fucking worse for them. We're all fucked. Here's to hoping we'll be uploading our consciousnesses into the singularity sooner rather than later.

The man you're talking about was an obvious sperg with absolutely no clue on how to behave socially.
I've known "beta bob" who had a lot of success with women because they were confident and socially skilled. Now if "beta" means "socially retarded and ugly" for you, then yeah he's not gonna score, but that kind of person will never have a true "not giving a shit" attitude, let's be realistic.

So if you've been there, how did you escape your situation. It's a proof that a former beta bob can have a good life, isn't it ?

I escaped my situation by not indeed caring. And I'm still ugly, still get no women, still nobody gives a shit the odd time I try to talk to them. Yeah I 'don't care' but that doesn't make me alpha.

You'll say I've given up, but to be honest, after over 10 years of trying, you have to take an honest look at yourself and see what the reason for your failures is.

I'm willing to be that the 'beta bob' you know is just some shy pretty boy who came out of his shell after high school or college.

> It's a proof that a former beta bob can have a good life, isn't it ?
>good life
lmao

>Masculine
Be attractive and strong/ powerful.

>Feminine
Be attractive and nurturing.

That's about it.

>orbit silly girl for 1 year
>finally fuck her
>she's my first
>< 1 month later I realise all at nce how fucking dumb, average looking, and childish she is
>tell her we will have an open relationship or no relationship
>she agrees, crying
>fuck a different girl that very night
>she fucks an ugly dude the next day to make me mad

>bring 2 girls over at the weeks end
>she's seething for some reason
>put my penis in her face she loves it
>4some with 3 7+ girls of differing ethnicity

Most fun I've ever had in a bed room. We're all going to a fetish club this weekend.

>alpha/beta duality mindset
What is I told you the redpill is accepting that there is a grey area in between?

But you did give up. You told yourself you have to step back and see what your problem is and figure it out but then you never did and now only talk to girls occasionally. Sounds like you gave up to me.

Honestly if it's that big of a deal to you then move to a new city and reinvent yourself. People do it everyday.

BUT ITS (CURRENT YEAR) user

I took a step back and realized what I've been trying to deny my whole life- that I look like a fucking freak. Legit 3/10, I'm saving up for plastic surgery(ies).

I did actually move and try to 'reinvent' myself 3 times. I see how people, especially girls, look at me compared to my more attractive friends, even when those friends are more shy and way less social than I, I used to be very confident, to the point people would say that to me.

The only girls who pay me attention are ugly or fat girls (not even average girls), and while it's unfair for me to not be attracted to girls at my level, I just don't think it's worth the effort to be with someone I'm repulsed by looking at.

My point is, relating back to the thread, being 'alpha' is a bit more than just personality and not caring.

No, the beta bob I've know was very short, chubbe with not attractive facial features.
But I admit he had a great personnality, like he was very fun and independant .
Yes, there is a "reality check", like you have to be conscious some girls won't be for you, I'm not talking about attractive girls, but immature and shallow girls.
If you want to find a loving gf, it's not that hard user, I'm will take the fact you're not attractive into account :

1. Find a hobby that forces you to communicate with people (perfect if you're not very good socially because you will be learning while making friends solely based on the hobby you share with them)
you can also start to do that at your job but it's not easy if you're not used to relate to people.
2. Make friends, try to work on your social skills each time you see your friends, watch what's going on around you, what's acceptable, etc... don't be afraid of doing mistakes, it's better if your friends are warned of your issues (make sure they're loyal and not assholes).
3. You'll start to meet girls from these friends, if it doesn't work with a girl you like, don't stagnate, make her a friend, it will be even easier to meet other girls + positive points for you, having female friends get used to feminine presence and make you appear like a socially balanced person.
4. At this point you would probably have a gf because your social knowledges will be on point

Ability to make others feel good without being a pushover

Knowing when he's right but accepting when he's wrong

Ability to stand up for himself but knowing when to pick his fights

Being self-critical without being self-conscious

Basically having all the qualities of a douche without actually being one.

That's fucked up man, seek help, you sound like a narcissistic pervert

Being alpha isn't "not caring", its about being confident while still being a good person without even trying to, i know plenty people that literally don't care about what people say to him and they are far from being alpha
You go to a club, talk to girls for hours, you make out with the girl, you do what ever and still get lucky, thats not alpha
Chad goes to a club, the bouncer lets him in without even asking his name, every single person in the club notices him, guys hold their girlfriends and tell them to stop looking, he gets free drinks but insists in paying because it won't make a difference for him, 10/10 girls hit on him but he don't care because it happens everywhere he goes

I'm an Alpha male.

And girls want to **** alpha males. Let it piss you off as much as you want, but you know it's completely true. That girl you like who is kinda cute in a weird way, but is totally sweet and you have the biggest crush on? The one who keeps going back to guys who treat her wrong for reasnos you don't understand? The one who calls you up at 1 am to cry about how her boyfriend hasn't called her in 3 days, and no matter how long you listen to her, she'll never think of you as anything other than asexual? The one who will curl up next to you on the couch, hug you close, kiss you on the cheek, and never let you ****ing touch her beyond that?

Yeah, I'm ****ing her.

The hot girl who won't even look at you when you nod at them and smile? The one who laughs when you trip in the hallway and drop your stuff? The one who comes up and coyly aks for your help with her homework, and then pretends you don't exist once you finish?

Yeah, I'm ****ing her too, even harder.

The geeky girl you think might be enough like you that you have a chance with her? She plays warcraft on your server, and watches anime, and reads comics? She's so incredible and you just love her so much but you still haven't worked up the courage to tell her how you feel about her?

Guess who just sucked me off and told me they'll always love me?
And what's more? I laugh at guys like you. When you cry about how much girls treat you bad, and wonder why they can't just see that you're a nice guy who would always treat them right? I nod and tell you to hang in there, you'll find someone right for you someday, don't give up hope man. But inside? I'm laughing my ass off at you you pathetic ****. Every girl you set your sights on, who isn't a disgusting pig-monster, I'm going to **** 6 ways from sunday before you even tell her you think she's cute. I won't bother trying when you finally settle for that 350 pound girl who works at hardees, you can have that.

> mfw

Kek, you seem to know more about the beta part than the alpha part

And the biggest reason I laugh? It's not me doing all this. It's the girls. When you cry about how lonely you are? Or talk about how you just want to curl up and dissapear, and all that emo bull****? You're triggering her "Don't ****" instinct something feirce. You're a miserable weak coward, why would she want your genes? Feel free to buy her a new computer and help her decorate her apartment, you're great for that. But her baby-maker is barking orders at her, telling her to wrap her legs around me and hold on for as long as she can. She needs it, on a primal level you'll never get to see first hand, even if you do get a chance to **** her. Sooner or later one of them will lay back and spread their legs, but you won't see any hunger in their eyes. They won't beg you to love them forever and make them yours. You won't know what it's like to see her animal side needing you as much as she needs to eat and breath.

And she's cheating on you, I promise that. When she sits around quiet and uncomfortable, acting irritable and irrational towards you, wanting you to just back away and leave her alone, it's not her period. It's because I haven't called her for a day or two and her instincts are telling her to go find me. The primitive section of her brain doesn't want to risk smelling like another man when she gives herself to me, she wants me to know she's completely mine. We do things together she tells you she never would. Her pooper? Mine. I want to give her a facial? of course. I want her to suck the cum out of my dick, even though I just finished pumping away at her ass? she's never going to tell me no. She doesn't WNAT to tell me no. She wants me to know she'll do anything it takes to keep me. She'll rim my ass while she's down there sucking me off if it means pleasing me. She'll drink my cum from a shotglass. She'll wear a buttplug when we go out to dinner. She'll sleep handcuffed to my headboard. Anything.

i doubt that happened, but shit like that actually happens
>made account on xvideos to save videos on favotires
>come random guy adds me and asks if he can suck my dick
>what the fuck
>upload pictures, nice angles, 6 pack, 7" dick
>"looking for girls and couples to have fun"
>mfw i've already fucked two surprisingly pretty girls and cucked a guy in front of him

I don't want a loving gf until I'm ready to start a family, I want a fwb or two, or better yet, to be able to somewhat consistently get laid with new girls. I know that's never going to happen, so like I said, it doesn't seem worth the effort.

I can see you're really trying to help me man and I appreciate it, you're probably a good person IRL.
What kind of hobbies do you suggest where you can meet people? Everything I do ATM is solitary as hell, I can talk to people, hell even make friends, somewhat easily, if I get past that point.

Hi, I'm 46 years old and I'm a virgin. Throughout my adulthood I have been depressed about being a virgin. But that's coming to an end!

I've been just getting into PUA and I can't believe how stupid I was for thinking that just because I was ugly and short or old meant that I can't have sex with beautiful girls. I have a degree already, but starting in Spring I am re-enrolling in college. I'm going to shave my head and wear sunglasses and sit in the back of the class. I'm no longer a nerd like I was in my 20s. I'm going to be one of the cool kids. I have even chosen a new name I am going to start calling myself: Cool Smoke. It makes me seem mysterious and keeps girls interested.

My plan is to a party and make some male friends who are 18-19. These guys are going to be my "bros". Having friends in the 18-19 range makes girls less likely to turn me down for being old because they will view me as hip for having young friends. Once I am in their social circle and really good friends with them, I will start going clubbing and to parties with them, and I will meet girls this way. I plan to have sex with at least 5 college aged girls before the semester is over. Hopefully more.

Social status

Yeah, there are alphas, omegas, and beta's in between. Omega is that virgin portrayed in virgin/Chad comic, betas have more chances to get pussay then them.

If you're not attractive it's gonna be harder than finding a longterm relationship but it's still achievable tbqh.

Best hobby (if it interest you) is ballroom dancing, not even kidding, you literally swim in pussies there. Be sure to choose a class with young pretty women.
Otherwise any hobby that requires a partner or forces you to step out of your comfort zone (any dance, theatre, team sports...).
You can also try to get in a social circle with less shallow people, typically artistic people, especially the girls.

If you want an easy way, get a prestigious job that brings money, but I don't think it's really fulfilling (except for yourself) because you'll always think you get women because of you money and it's hard to achieve.

Much harder, yeah.

Isn't it going to look like, when a straight dude who has no idea what he's doing, joins a ballet class, that's he just there to get pussy?

I used to box, I guess I could do that, as I have no coordination or athleticism to join a sports team, and I'm as artistic as a rock.

And you're right man, I'm disguisted by the idea of using money to get women. Can't explain it, maybe I wouldn't have a problem with it if I knew I could get women without paying, but as it stands I'd rather never touch a woman than do that.

Anyway I appreciate you helping a stranger out man, like I said, you must be a good person.

If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too;
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about, don’t deal in lies,
Or being hated, don’t give way to hating,
And yet don’t look too good, nor talk too wise:

If you can dream—and not make dreams your master;
If you can think—and not make thoughts your aim;
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you’ve spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build ’em up with worn-out tools:

If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings
And never breathe a word about your loss;
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the Will which says to them: ‘Hold on!’

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings—nor lose the common touch,
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
If all men count with you, but none too much;
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds’ worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it,
And—which is more—you’ll be a Man, my son!

Alpha is largely situational.

Knew complete killers on the battlefield that would take a complete beta turn at the bars during the weekend.

The guy living a comfortable life slaying pussy at the bar wouldn't last a hot minute on the battlefield before being sodomized with an AK-Bayonet.

Though sometimes you get extremes of both.

1)
youtu.be/Q4PE2hSqVnk

2)

Confidence, ability to back up that confidence, and fearless of potentially intruding upon other people

3)

did you just post a third part to show the last line of pixels on the last sentence

Went through pretty quickly, feel free to crop to preference.

Alpha and beta terminology is bullshit, but the type of dude you picture when you talk about "alphas" is someone for whom social life is not a challenge and relationships come easily. This makes them good at picking up chicks, making friends with dudes, schmoozing with your boss, etc. this is the guy that gets promoted instead of you even though "you work your ass off" because you "refuse to play the office politics game."

It's someone who doesn't seek validation from every single goddamn social interaction, taking the pressure off of the people around them to confirm their self images. Suddenly their company is enjoyable.

You can access this level of social ease with humility, understand that your image of yourself is unimportant. Lifting helps because you don't worry about being attractive, but it doesn't solve the underlying problem of needing society to validate you.

Put it like this- when an "alpha" brings a girl home for a one night stand, if he thought about it he'd be aware that she would've gone home with anybody who looks like him or better. If he considered it he would realize that she's definitely slept with better looking dudes with bigger dicks. But that doesn't bother him because he wanted to get his dick sucked by a reasonably attractive chick amd he's getting his dick sucked by a reasonably attractive chick.

exactly this, BUT you have to couple it with treating people nicely. be seriously confident, respect other people, and dont be a beta when youre asking women out.

THE LOOKS PILL IS THE ULTIMATE REDPILL JSUT ADMITIT BUDDY BOYO

What do you mean?

He means that it basically comes down to looks. IE the alpha isn't worried about impressing the girl because he knows he can easily take her home anyway.

new pasta is gold.

fucking saved

I mean it is easier for a good looking guy to take a girl home, of course.

I think PUA is mysoginist bullshit so don't think I'm advocating for it when I say that although good looking people get laid easier, it is very easy to pick chicks up if you let go of your narcissism regardless of looks. As long as you're not the left tail of the bell curve anyway.

>As long as you're not the left tail of the bell curve anyway.
So that knocks most of us here on Veeky Forums out then.

where do you think we are faggot, get out

Confidente, not afraid of his weaknesses, respect other people, but can be agressive if needed thus bringing order, can manage his mood.
Being jacked is not the trait of alpha male, but being physicaly capable helps.

This pasta is far too rare for its high quality.

Alpha isn't tied to moral values.
Sure an alpha CAN have traits you listed, but he also can be the worst criminal psychopathic scum you can imagine

Conquering your fear of spiders.

emm no, the attitude you describe denotes insecurity...

A leader- while he may help others he's not subservient or dependent on them. His well-being is not contingent on the approval of other gatekeepers.

Alpha might be criminal as well, but not crazy violent thug incapable of moral judgements. Head of mafia have to be alpha to be in his place, but he can't be impulsive crazy killer, but tough, sometimes violent but sometimes fair leader.

>le dips bedora

Wtf? All that from just a Xvideos account?

Why not, instead of being cucks on an internet board, just become fit and love the masculine and enjoy life for what it is since you won't get a bitch. So you can't get a female. Feel sad, cry, get into a fetal position, but eventually stop doing that shit and move on. After a while it gets tiring hearing you cucks whine and complain thread after fucking thread.

I fucking love the last psychiatrist

Why did he stop I know he was an alcoholic last I heard he tattoed a 12 gauge to the roof of this mouth and just ended it

WHERE'S THE LEATHER OVERCOAT???

An unrealistic outside perspective/ view of a person who seems to be doing well, very idealised cause its all just external cues, no real indication of state of actual psyche

confidence and moral character

If you want to know who's the alpha, then observe people who have the most panties thrown at them.

Hint: They're celebrities.

Looks, fame, money, musical talent.

>new
the only thing new is you buddy

Preach

What kind of boots does this guy have??

I want them

Confidence and the notion that you're superior to everyone else, Especially to women.

If I'm with random people I act confident and it works, pity the people who know me know I'm spineless.

Preach

HAHAH NICK BATEMAN IS SUBHUMAN

They always say "If you want to know what makes a man, ask a woman." That being said, I think being fit, learned, confident, and caring is enough to make you a man. By caring I mean caring about the people in your life, but caring enough about yourself to know when some people aren't worth your trouble anymore.

Celebrities are the biggest cucks. Females don't define alphas you fucking retard neither does money. Fuck why is board so goddamn low IQ retarded.

Nah man he stopped blogging but he's writing a book now.

He's a psychiatrist at Temple, he teaches at the med school sometimes and has private practice. You can go meet him if you want.

strength bravery discipline and confidence

I'm struggling to see where you've made your argument in this post

Consider suicide.

So maybe you're not alpha because you feel disillusioned with your identity when society can't tell you what to do?
Men and women have differences but on an individual basis it's hard to say, just do whatever you want and better yourself in a way that you want.
I don't care if you want to emulate Arnold or if you want to cook pastries and get pegged, own yourself.