Give me one reason why I shouldn't spend all of my time on Working, Studying and going to the gym

Give me one reason why I shouldn't spend all of my time on Working, Studying and going to the gym.

Give me one reason why I shouldn't dedicate my life for the next decade to optimal gains(both physical and financial) so that I can reap the fruits afterwards?

Thats like saying you will reap the fruits of a tree without taking care of the tree itself, only the tools you use to harvest the fruit.

Social life takes effort to maintain too and you can't just pull one out of thin air.

Why do I need a social life beyond anything I get at work plus occasionally hanging out with friends or family?

Because its fun and rewarding for most people.
If it isn't fun and rewarding for you then by all means don't bother. Just be honest with yourself, are you trying to avoid it because its hard and you're scared of failure? Or do you genuinely have no desire for it.

I want to do the most optimal path to my goals. In first priority are my goals, second is everything else that "feels" good.

quads of truth, a social life is extremely difficult to just "start up" after being a hermit. So unless you want to be socially inept when you're trying to reap the rewards I suggest making some friends

Then go for it.
But a good body and financial situation will not fix your problems interacting with fellow humans.

If your job involves working with people (besides coworkers) in any way you wont really struggle with social skills. Fuck friends

I dont have any problems interacting with people.

Because, deep down, you realise that having a good social life with its moments of fun and hedonism is a lot harder for you than becoming a gym rat or a bookworm.

Like, you know how to read a book, you know how to workout properly, you know what to do at your work, so these are all things you're ready to take to the next level. But you still struggle to come up with things to say during that conversation, you don't want to speak at that event, you're afraid of going to that party, you feel like you don't have proper base for that. And that's why this is exactly the weakness you should target. Improving your conversations, developing game, developing charisma, becoming a good speaker, a leader, someone good at talking to women, etc.

What you're doing is the classic overcompesating. You're fetishizing this ascetic lifestyle as a mean to tell yourself you're taking the hard path of self-discipline when you're actually running from the biggest obstacles life has thrown at you. It's the only reason this lifestyle was appealing to you in the first place.

This is all prob wrong but you've asked for a reason and that's a guess.

And thus, the thread was over.

I meant on an intimate, friendship level, not like ordering food.

You know you have. Like a girl with daddy issues being a slut, your whole lifestyle and impulses are transparent and clear to everyone but you.

I feel like you're projecting.

I work a sales job. I would definitely not say that I'm bad with social skills. I feel like you guys are talking about yourselves here because you keep making all these weird assumptions.

You'll probably get burnt out. Obviously if you're going for "optimal gains" you will take care to get the proper amount of rest, but completely dedicating yourself to nothing but work for an entire decade is bound to make you fucking sick of it. At least take some time to enjoy a casual hobby or two.

I'll definitely take breaks like going on a vacation twice a year, or going to a buffet to pig out once every few weeks.

Working in sales doesn't mean shit.
I'm talking about PERSONAL relationships. They don't come and go like customers do.
And you can't just expect people to come flocking to enjoy your "fruits" because you decide it is time.

Social life is for normie fucks. A real man needs a fckin woman who loves and worships him as he does her. He doesn't need a social circle of men who wouldn't be worthy of protecting his back in a firefight.

Literally 10min ago I just cut off my last two friends out of my life because it became clear that even though id crawl through 10 miles of poison snakes and broken barbed wire radioactive glass to get to my friend in need, they wouldn't even lift a finger to make a phone call to check out if I'm ok.

Friends, beyond guys you know who would die for you (military vets who've been together in training and combat or ride or die homies you commit felonies with who would do a pinch rather than flip on you) are a fuckin meme.

One day you'll realize the faggots you hang around aren't gonna ride or die for you, so what's the point of maintaining casual social contact? You can use hookup apps to get laid if you are that desperate, or just go to a club alone. If you are secure with yourself and truly an alpha shit shouldn't phase you.

I dont give a fuck about that shit. I only care about success and other successful people. I'm disgusted with normies and all elements of human weakness. I want something greater.

I'd say go for it then. If you're capable of maintaining that kind of lifestyle, plan to take breaks, and don't place much importance on socializing there really isn't any reason not to.

Then why are you asking these questions here in the first place if you've already made up your mind. Commit to it you pussy instead of getting someone else to justify it for you so you can blame someone else when you inevitably realise your life is shit.

I guess you should ask yourself what the point is? The life you describe sounds miserable.

For instance, if exploring the world also builds understanding but it costs money and takes time away from the gym.

I also don't know how old you are but putting off sex, relationships, etc for 10 years is a pretty long time.

Most of us are not looking for friends who will sacrifice their lives for us. Just regular friends.

If by going to the gym you mean strictly confining yourself doing weights then you are doing it wrong.

You should dedicate yourself to fitness. Cycle, run, swim, do martial arts, maybe sports like tennis, sailing, surfing etc. Participate in marathons and triathlons.

Nobody likes an uncoordinated bloated gymrat, everyone likes a well rounded athlete.

At least that's what i do. Also keep some friends/coworkers so you can go out for drinks on fridays and take pictures for normie book. Nothing too much. You won't get laid by that but you should definetely exist in normie radar.

>Nobody likes ...

Who gives a shit?

>he bought eth

Ultimately everything you do is to attract a mate.

You cannot override this. It's the only reason you were born. Your body will react and you will be miserable, no matter how much money you have or how much you lift. You will be burned out in 1-2 years of seing dyels with couples and either rethink your plan or kill yourself.

The only girl I would ever want is one that makes as much money if not more than me and is equally well rounded in all areas.

No offense but you don't sound well rounded.