Boogie doesn't need the surger-

youtube.com/watch?v=LaC8vxeY2hM

for those who don't watch, Boogie says
>the gastric bypass has a 67% chance of reversing his Type 2 Diabetes
>he's too big to fit in an MRI to check out his pituitary tumor and back issues, the surgery will help him fit
>surgery will let him lose weight to stop his swollen legs (lymphedema)
>will help the joint & back pain, and sleep apnea

seriously, what does Veeky Forums have against morbidly obese people having surgery to help them lose weight?

Other urls found in this thread:

clips.twitch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nothing, but if he survives it he should take it as a sign to never, ever allow himself to reach such a pitiful state ever again. He should look in the mirror every single morning and say "holy shit, I've been given a second chance after spending years as a fat fuck. I better not become like that ever again."

What upsets me is that, for years, this man has complained about not being able to lose weight and all of a sudden, right before his surgery, he is miraculously able to lose something like 30 lbs in a very short time.

He could have done it himself, but convinced himself he needed the easy way.

he also says the surgery EXCLUSIVELY provides the following
>turning his favorite foods (pizza & pork) into enemies of his body, it would be incredibly painful to digest
>gives him the opportunity to reinvent his relationship with food, he'll begin to crave nutritious food like fruit, veggies, beans, etc.
>there's an opportunity for a metabolic reset, every doctor he talked to believes this

He even admits it's sad that he can't do it alone and that it's a weak way out, but he thinks it's his last option.

> Liquid pre-op diet
> Only eating 800-1000 calories a day
> Starting 2nd week of pre-op liquid diet

> Did this exact same diet last year for 30 days
> Lose 40-50 lbs rapidly
> Hit plateau after and give up

> 24lbs lost in 1 week.

Almonds are tingling.

clips.twitch
.tv/FineGiantCamelFloof

i like boogie, but it would be pretty cool if he died
can you imagine all the e-celebs crying on social media

PAY

Some of them have one foot in the grave already. TotalBiscuit has or had ass cancer but still look like he's at death's door, and AngryJoe is expanding to the point that his leather jacket barely fits anymore.

Fuck off

But I don't understand. Isn't the sole function of the surgery to be a way of bypassing motivation by causing him to throw up if he overeats? I don't see how the surgery would be a faster way of losing weight than if he just stuck to the weight loss diet anyway. The difference being he's trading effort and discipline in return for fucking up his stomach for life?

He's going to be really disappointed when he finds out that you CAN out eat the surgery, your esophagus will start stretching to act like a psuedo-stomach.

I don't hate people who have surgery to lose weight. I am a /fat/ass trying to lose. I just hate the prevailing modern attitude that a surgery or a wonder pill will fix all problems with no effort required at all. It's utter bullshit. Real change comes from changing your mindset, not just your body. You know what really made me want to lose weight? I looked in the mirror every morning and was disgusted by what i saw. I don't want a surgery or a pill. I did this to myself, and I want to get it off of myself through my own hard work. Some people HAVE to get surgery and stuff, get that, but the old fashioned way works best, and probably always will.

they are all gonna fucking die

Boogie only posted that video a few hours ago, dumb fuck.

Boogert will never know what he looks like at a healthy weight

People post banal boogie breads every day, dumb fuck.

All it takes to lose half of the weight when you are this much of a fat shit is literally just not buying retarded amounts of crisps, coke and sweets.
Next time you are at fucking walmart maybe try not spending 200$ on twinkies and soda, you dont have a genetic predisposition to buying junk food you obese cocksucker.

Cause he's a bullshitter man. He talks about how he tried diets in the past and none of them worked. He's just taking the easy way out. I bet he will destroy his stomach after the surgery because of his cravings. If he couldn't control it before, why would he now? I even fuck up every now and again even though my lifestyle has changed for the most part.

That's all water weight though anyways. He said he went on this kind of diet before for a month and he plateaued. He is delusional to think that you can plateau after a month, he's just too lazy to give his body time to react.

Fatass didn't realize that all that weight was water weight and he should've given himself more time to lose REAL weight.

He did realise it was water weight, he literally says it in the video

No I mean he must not have realized that the weight lost before was water weight. If he hit a plateau, it's because he thought he should have been losing weight faster because the water weight loss tricked him.

Boogie please stop making threads.

You should try reporting off topic shit instead of bumping it with your ass pain.

If this really was boogie then he would realize how deluded he is. It's probably some fat SJW supporter of his that spams these threads.

He made a video explaining why gastric bypass is not the easy way out, even though it obviously is, otherwise he would be retarded to do it. If only he could admit that he is taking the easy way out, people here would give less of a fuck about him.

>he'll begin to crave nutritious food like fruit, veggies, beans, etc.
Dr's are pretty good salesmen

>it would be incredibly painful to digest

He's a big guy.