This is my waifu

This is my waifu

Say something nice about her

Those are nice socks she has on.

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

Sumo deadlifts are fucking gay and should not be allowed in competition.

>sumo deadlift

right into the fucking garbage with this pussy ass wuss.

Does she eat ass? If you pull sumo, chances are you eat ass.

she's pretty

I want to take her shoes snd socks off and sniff and lick her fucking feet after she finishes working out

>sumo and mixed grip

DROPPED

if you want waifu material go for jefferson deadlift with fucking hook grip u pleb

she has nice shoes

>those boxing arms
she chose the wrong class

She's a tiny little women of course she's going to sumo

>already have a low center of gravity
>go for even less rom

pig disgusting scum

Her arms are the best part

>inb4 women who workout look gross

where to get musclefu gf liek this

Ikfb I guess just keep trying out new gyms in your town, you never know which ones gonna have the cuties

>sumo
>lmao2pl8
>womyn

>lmao1pl8
>knee wraps
>again, fucking womyn

lmao

oh and how could I forget the worst of all
>mixed grip
>womyn

its more than 2pl8, the first plate is a 55lbs one

but she can deadlift over 400..

>>lmao1pl8
>>knee wraps
>>again, fucking womyn
you can literally see two plates on the left side of the bar and possibly smaller weights too

I like this new pasta

>triceps on girls
Hhhhnnnnnngg

Literally what do you expect this is actually impressive for a woman they're obviously not gonna pull the same weight as men

>new pasta
You're the only thing that's new here m8.

>ywn have a qt musclefu who is loyal, submissive, and wants to have many children

Shit, you're right I take that back. Those are some THINN pl8s.

I respect the shit out of women who lift and find them attractive, I just have bad experiences with powerlifter fat feminists who think womyn are on the same strength level as men. Really infuriates me because they choose to ignore science and evolution.

WHERE ARE HER DRAGONS

My gf deadlifted 2 pl8 first time she set foot in a gym, she's pretty fat though so...

how's summer, friend?

Is that supposed to be Arnold or Putin in the mural?

she looks like a nice person with good hobbies

I WAS GONNA SAY THIS SHIT

>ripped emilia clarke

MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DICK

>Does she eat ass?
I for one certainly hope so.

Your waifu a shit. Ashley-chan is best waifu.

Please commit sudoku.

>average sort of girl

I want her to sit on my face

NEVER, have sex with the woman you plan to stay with. Why ruin the only vag, tits, thighs you're going to see for rest of your life. A mother's its are like old, halfway deflated balloons. Don't even get me started on the vag.

I would only knock up my wife if I really loved her for her personality companionship AND i planned on having mistresses who I would fuck more frequently than i would fuck my wife.

I feel like those paw prints imply that she fucks dogs missionary style.

Welcome to Veeky Forums, newfriend! Can I invite you to lurk a while before you try posting?

>those tats
Nice dogwhore

Your mom fucks dogs missionary style.

BOOM! Got 'em!!!

>this asshurt over the fact that his waifu is nothing but a cheap knotaddicted breeding bitch for her dog

Hahahaha! Got 'em!

>being this asshurt from getting got!!

Got 'em!!

get got son.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C
but how are women and twinks supposed to compete?

>1pl8
Good job exposing that you've never set foot in a PL gym before

and that's why you don't turn, as a female, into a powerlifter who begs to get "raped from heavy AMRAP deadlifts" (her words)
those are male hamstrings and she's pretty fucked in the head (constantly cosplaying and begging to feel "rape")

source of her talking about rape

All of those things are positives user

I second this

does she like bbc?

do you use your internet subscription to browse 4chins only?

>what is humor

(checked)
there's nothing wrong in big hams, per se
but big hams/quads without even bigger gluteus = you're a homo

definitively not that, at least not in the three dimensional world and on the internet at large besides the fine memesters on the sagacious 4chans boards obviously

What kind of fucking bar is she using? Barely any knurling and smooth everywhere else.

>shopping her face on a character she tries to resembles on every other non-lifting photo
>in a rape scene
>to make a joke on deadlifts
yep, classy

its just a prank bro, now go back to plebbit

>i-if y-you don't laugh at ANY rape joke, y-you don't belong to our sekrit club!!!
fact is, it's not humorous, not even in the slightest. the whole thing is just pure cringe.
but have a tip, my fellow fine entertainer

Rape is pretty funny tho...

Maybe if you get raped by a group of nigger migrants (like all those German girls) you'll see how funny it is.

>3D waifu
Pathetic

She's inferior to Lydia Valentin

>Girls who lift looks ba-

She's real so she can't be you're waifu.
But I'll play along.
I'm digging that sex-hair.

Reddit is definitely more your speed.

looks like she could powerfully thrust a strapon.
good choice user!

why bother when we have a source bitch on hand?

Lol i thought the exact same thing, like its some weird subliminal beastiality messaging

Looks like personified human trash

This. Those socks are pretty rad.

Fondle her triceps and post her response.

/b/ and /pol/ are definitively more your board.
she had potential, she wasted it. well, average face, but still she could have worked out cleverer.
amazing lack of ass
if seems there was no ass to begin with
this is sad
mixed grip is cancer and so is sumo, but knee wraps seem to alter squat dynamics in all but negative ways
there was an old study on Journ. of Str. and Cond. showcasing a huge difference in the wrapped squat and concerns were expressed about that lifting with them. the hypothesis was that them could develop unbalances but if I recall it correctly it has been proven that both concentric and eccentric phases are more "linear" in the squat with wraps
yet again wraps are abused by oly athlete and powerlifters to keep shearing forces on patella in check when doing the knee caving thing, so it could instil bad habits
but I'm prone to believe that only powerlifters are really affected by those habits

she's way too ugly to cosplay daenerys

she has a great sense of humor

i'm glad she thinks otherwise

do you honestly find her face attractive?...

yes

that's a horse face, jessica parker-tier

HHNNNNNG!!

>tfw you unironically find women with horse faces attractive

What the fuck are you talking about

>those tats
Nah

Glad to see you're having a nice summer. Stay a while.

you stupid fucking nigger end your life also kys