/uni/ general

Post your uni and find a workout partner for next year.

Skinnyfat 3rd year, anyone want to do a bit of mutual motivation and help me train this body

Anyone?

Any fellow autists?

I applied to uclan but declined. the week after I turned them down I got a letter saying I could have got a sports grant for PL :(

I'm just here for representation.

Anyone?

I never got accepted into one :/

At least you have your muscles

any cats here?

WATER WATER WATER

who /dropout/ here

I transfer here in Fall
Is their gym good? Or should I stick with 24 hour fitness?

Got a locker that is open for Veeky Forumsizens to use, also looking for a gym bro so I can start doing bench again.

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

How's the gym there? I'm going to be going to FSU soon.

Get on my level you state college faggots

>he didn't even ace the SAT

Best fit school other than maybe west point checking in

post admissions letter

It's pretty great, but it gets packed MWF for everyone on their "routines." But T/TH is alright. Weekends are kinda empty too.

They have Olympic power-lifting if you're interested, but you need to do a safety course.

Looking for a Stanford lifting buddy. I'd give the dude above me a (You) but he sounds like a cunt so I won't. Pic is email proof, I'm driving through Texas right now so it's all I got.

>tfw you're always the smallest guy in your school gym so you go at six AM to hide your shame and therefore never make any gym buddies

3rd year Queen's eng out here. Didn't know anyone fucking went on this board. School is filled with Chads.

gonna attend hour. what are the best hours to lift at the ramsey gym?

theres like a million of you here

you autists know where to go

someimes i go to the gym there just graduated from the tampa campus tho go bulls, flowers for heisman

Any Hoosiers here?

Just graduated, ganna miss it lads enjoy while you can it flow by for me.
>no more waiting half an hour at 2am for pounair :(

How can I capitalize on these last two years? I wanna get Veeky Forums af and fuck these joocy sloots.

Anyone?

No but BIG TEN

Any fellow ospreys? I'm not there now but I'll be back in fall for my last year and I don't want to be known as the local gym autist anymore

Any tigers? I lifted with my roommate last year, but I have a whole bunch of DYEL roomies this year

Anyone?

pls respond

hey i also transfer here in the fall. rimac is great.

Any uni of Toronto here? Medfag here looking for a big guy to workout with

Johns Hopkins (grad student)

I'm Does it get crowded? And what major?

I technically already graduated and don't work out on campus tho

Yea /fat/ Hoosier here

Bournemouth University anyone?

Fuck no way, I was at Queen's for an exchange year just there.

619 ?

Hi

SFSU

Bunch skinny wank gooks

My nigga. Fuck CU

You already down there? I'm transferring this fall. Is IU a good school? You working on getting slim buddy? Where you at where you want to be?

Gooks look better swole. They look silly if they are skinnyfat as fuck with their big fucking heads and narrow shoulders

Is that you K.P. ?? Im gonna fucking die if it is haha

>ctrl+f
>"Bielefeld"

0 results.

Need me a liftan partner who isn't one of my DYEL friends

Everyone looks better swole silly

Cardiff uni?

What you think of Preston user? Go easy cus that's where I was brought up

I had less class my final 3 semesters had 10 hours a week of classes but shitloads of reading and work and esssays, used the extra time to go the gym I found the best time after lunch around 1-2 or id go with my rugby roommates around 8-9 then go out after. A big thing is you really can go out every night if you want to besides sunday, theres always something going on. Also of course download tinder and bumble that was better then going out for me. Remember its the peak and best time of your life dont waste it

Strathclyde uni anyone?

Fuck off cunt. Only normies are allowed here

Queen's is the cringiest school in Canada, bar none

Sheffield Hallam anyone?

OU, more like O Poo :^)

Not looking forward to the first few weeks at the Athletic Center; Chinks & Pakis doing meme exercises always delay me by at least 1/2.

Probably won't even go until October.

ACSR represent.

Cringe...

how so?

Going here next year

i go 2 stony brook but i'm weak as shit

Hi friend. If you're into powerlifting there are a few of us training together most weekdays starting at ~6:00 PM in ACSR.

QUT here lad :)

any dragons?

Lol you mad boi.

Also the "rugby" flip cup competition keggar will continue since the school couldnt do shit, biggest regret not winning it coming so close last year in the semi's

I will take you under my wing, fledgling.
You dorming or commuter?

Graduated. But I'm in Des Moines, IA if anybody is around here.

Gaucho nibbas

Who /chicago/ here?

I'm in grad school

What discipline user? I'm going into second year eng at queen's

York grad here, thought I'd try my luck. Anyone goto GoodLife at Yonge/Finch?

Someone? Anyone? If so I'll see you in a few weeks.

Fuck man that puts a lot of pressure, the Queen's going out culture is crazy, I never really went out tho. I guess I'll have to lol

I know this site is infested with georgiabros, I'm surprised you haven't gotten any bites yet.

reporting in

former queens/slc student here

considered getting an arc membership but worried about how bad it would be during the school year

>Georgia Tech itt
>Georgia Southern itt
>University of Georgia itt

We're still missing Kennesaw and that weird SCAD kid.

commuter

Its very crowded but there are times when its not bad, early in morning, right after lunch around 1 and after 8

Go to Guelph but here for the summer, usually go to the Y, but I slip into the PAC every now and then.

I want to find someone to split a locker with next year. Know any faggots that would want to split one on campus?

Highlanders in this bitch

I'm the tall guy who wears anime tanks jamming at the AFC

you can say i LOH eppley in the summer

lol

Philadelphia's Trust Fund College

I'm U of T, I good life at younge and eglinton

[Spolier]I'm DYEL mode though [/spolier]

Only Terps get that joke man. Ritchie is where its at.

uwf here

>Ritchie is where its at.

only lifted there once (or twice maybe)

was appalled at the one squat rack

Before 4 and after 9. Pointless to go anytime between that especially at the beginning of the semester.

The gym is trash

Usyd
Break going on, very bored

try Goldring, they have more racks. Varsity books it often though, so if you have the foresight to look up when its being rented and avoid that you should have a lot of free space

I was gonna go here but deadline had passed. What's it like there?