Base Form: Average non lifter

Base Form: Average non lifter
Kaio Ken: Beginner lifter, babby's first weights
SSJ1: Intermediate lifter, 1/2/3/4, aesthetics starting to show
SSJ2: Advanced lifter, LOOGING FUGGING SHREDDED BREHS :--DDDD GOME TO ME BREHS :--DDDD
SSJ3: To go further beyond, body builder competition shape (only achievable with roids.)

>red hair
>blue hair
man dragon ball sure turned to shit

it gets bearable after freeza's saga

ss2 is the Veeky Forumsest ss

Honestly GT is better than super if that means anything

fuck out the way

>jobs to cell
Kaiokek

Lssj form: BABBY'S FIRST CYCLE, LEAVING HUMANITY BEHIND, 4 SCOOPS PER SHAKE 5 TIMES A DAY, LMAO4PLATE ON ALL LIFTS, 1000 REPS, 8 HOUR ARMS, LETS GET BIG GODDAMMIT!

Its means super is fucking gay as shit.

Are you fucking high

are you telling me the red and blue hair aren't just fanmade autism?

Well Super is non canon trash, just ignore it.
Yeah, even though Super has more fans GT is objectively better. Even though it's not good either. But goddamn, Super is some awful garbage.

They're from Dragon Ball Super, a spinoff anime that Toriyama did not write. Don't bother watching it's cringe as fuck and contradicts DBZ lore a million times.

yea Super is non Canon. God I hate fucking weebs.

>Yeah, even though Super has more fans GT is objectively better.

Pretty sure the average Super fanboy is normalfag as fuck and doesn't watch any quality anime.
It is. I didn't say GT is good. But Super is simply even far worse, which is quite an accomplishment.

im so happy to see others think the same i do.
best era was db and dbz. Once they started with future trunks and different levels of sj it turned slowly into shit. not saying cell saga was shit, but that was the beginning of the end. gt and further just dogshit filled with political influence.

>quality
>anime

this was one of the best moments.

Future Trunks arc was brilliant. Its even better in the manga.

Dragon Ball is way more natty
DBZ is just spaceroiders
>GT
Lmao

Idc we're in a tournament right now and tourneys are hands down the best part of any shonen anime so I'm excited

Agreed the freeza arc in DBS was gay

Not even close.

>lifting for Goku
there's only one man you should lift for, user

best goku

super is entertaining but i miss goku's muscles

>he said, as he posted a panel from a shit tier burger comic that is full of race mixing
Negan is the only decent character in Walking Dead.
Anything with blue or red hair Super Saiyan modes is not "brilliant", it's stupid as fuck.

Another reason why Super sucks. Everyone lost their gains because of bad artwork and design.

DB was about a a boy who was a slave to his beastial instincts descended and transformed into an uncontrollable ape whenever he saw the full moon. Later, he was able to ascend to the Aryan, blonde hair blue/green eyed God in full control of his self and defeat his race's slave master and free his people after generations and generations of oppression and tyrant rule.

The blue/red "God form" is just SJW revisionist shit.

A manlet with a receding hairline

>oh oh scathing

>receding

Saiyans hair doesn't change from the day they are born, it won't go back any further.

>goku

Based Hitman hit has literally unlimited potential if he is pushed to his limits

>achive 1/2/3/4
>cannot see anything
WHY?

Notice how much better Goku looked once he trained neck

delet this

Super is canon and fuck you it is good

>Picking Vegeta

Vegeta's entire motivation is to lift for Goku.

You couldn't pic a worst example.

Nope not canon.

whats dragon ball?