Why is the vegan "plant-based" diet being pushed so hard right now...

Why is the vegan "plant-based" diet being pushed so hard right now? I started seeing it here and now more people keep talking to me about it. What is the agenda?

Other urls found in this thread:

whatthehealthfilm.com/facts/
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html?m=1
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html?m=1
mentalfloss.com/article/32042/corn-flakes-were-invented-part-anti-masturbation-crusade
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancel_Keys
diagnosisdiet.com/meat-and-cancer/
chriskresser.com/red-meat-cancer-again-will-it-ever-stop/
mensfitness.com/nutrition/what-to-eat/meat-cancer-bacon-who-report-mens-fitness-health
rawfoodsos.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/minger_formal_response2.pdf
deniseminger.com/2010/08/06/final-china-study-response-html/
deniseminger.com/2010/08/03/the-china-study-a-formal-analysis-and-response/
deniseminger.com/2010/07/07/the-china-study-fact-or-fallac/
foodrenegade.com/the-china-study-discredited/
deniseminger.com/the-china-study/
westonaprice.org/our-blogs/the-curious-case-of-campbells-rats-does-protein-deficiency-prevent-cancer/
westonaprice.org/our-blogs/taking-a-trip-down-memory-lane-fishing-for-our-good-friend-glutathione-in-the-waters-of-the-memory-hole-how-t-colin-campbell-helped-prove-that-protein-protects-us
reddit.com/r/keto/comments/2qxnro/red_meat_triggers_toxic_immune_reaction_which/cnai2od/
caloriesproper.com/red-meat-wont-kill-you-it-will-make-you-stronger/
saragottfriedmd.com/does-meat-cause-cancer-revisiting-the-meat-igf-1-and-cancer-connection/
authoritynutrition.com/it-aint-the-fat-people/
authoritynutrition.com/top-8-reasons-not-to-fear-saturated-fats/
authoritynutrition.com/saturated-fat-good-or-bad/
chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart-myth-cholesterol-and-saturated-fat-are-not-the-enemy/
breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/01/true-or-false-dairy-is-toxic-hormone.html
sciencedrivennutrition.com/hormones-milk/
reddit.com/r/nutrition/comments/6j8kwb/i_would_just_like_to_point_out_a_few_fallacies/
desuarchive.org/fit/thread/41857705/#41861522
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A certain group of middle eastern people with european names want to fuck you up.

>grade school summer break
>excessive trolling
>whats happening to fit?

it is in humans nature to optimize everything around him so that his chances to survive are being maximized.

its because of the "what the health" docu being released, some rumor has it that the reddit veganism thing decided to latch on and to shill with it.

And thus we get like 20 of these threads on a relatively mediocre to low traffic board. Should really just be banned mostly these threads.

Are you imply the vegan diet is the most healthy? If you are, kill yourself testlet

not only the most healthy, but also the only morally acceptable of the commonly used diets

but no user, eating meat is the most ethical, and environmentally friendly diet.

Vegans have this perpetual fear of death and continuously have to justify their choices. More power to them but I could never give up eating meat/dairy.

this man is not scared of death

The jews want white people to get vctorian era peasant bodies so they can't defend themselves in the upcoming racewar.

>I could never give up eating meat/dairy
why though?

>fear of death
I don't kill humans, does that mean that I have a fear of death too? What logic is that?
>killing fellow sentient beings is more ethical than not killing them
user, I...

>killing fellow sentient beings is more ethical than not killing them
>niggers

LOL

Veeky Forums...

lefties...

this whole nigga thing was supposed to be a joke user, you know that. you cant just be racist in a discussion and expect to be taken seriously.

>by you
>by a bunch of uneducated, lefty indoctrinated marxist fuckwads who are programmed to recoil in fear if they hear the word "Holocaust" (scary programmed images of lampshades trigger in your brain now)

so who cares about you lol. The racial realists who avoid niggers dont. Those who arm themselves in near or in nigger neighborhoods dont. The whole new generational thing rising up on race realism and dislike of bad races dont really care about your opinions either.

Because we live in an unprogrammed reality, where a rapey, stabbey, robbery nigger will get recognized as such.

first of all I would not call myself a lefttist

second , i know that black people in the U.S. are on average more prone to violence etc. that does not make my argument less valid (I argue that you can not kill black people and be more ethical than if you would have not killed them)

do you even realize how stupid you are ?

>my sense of morality is "correct"

Fuck right off.

this is not /pol/ tho, for racial realism science you go there. I wont provide it here, let me just tell you that you are dumb and quite useless. Niggers are not Veeky Forums. But if you use moral/enviromentalism arguments you are not being on topic of this board either and I saw plenty of them in the vegan threads, from the water use to the "Ethics". Jesus you guys are pathetic.

no its common sense that euthanasia i bad bumbass

so what base of argument do you expect einstein? how do you argue the pros of something (in this case veganism) without using the pros? do you even read what you write before you post on here?

this board is on fitness, nutrition is a part of fitness, therefore discussing fitness especially on different attributes is allowed.

The agenda is to be healthy you fucking autist

I have a sense of morality, unlike YOU,you little piece of trash. Fuck off whore

if it was, than all the toxic people would not make anti-vegan threads, but anti-steroid threads. jokes on you there is a /fraud/ thread online most of the time. also the health benefits can and have also been discussed.

>some rumor has it that the reddit veganism thing decided to latch on and to shill with it.
Can I see? I'll ask you every time I see you repeat this "rumor".

I dont know man, I dont go there. It was just synonymous with the documentary. As soon as it hit the release sites it started being shilled here. The veganfags thought of this as their parade horse and just paraded right behind it. Look in the archives if you dont believe me. Also some user mentioned here that they were behind it. I then once visited it (dont kill me) and saw that they have a lot of the cringy vegetarian ethics memes there too.

You see folks? No links. No screenshots. Just him psychotically concern trolling. This is his shitposting war.

You want me to do your work for you for your own concern when people can visit the archives for themselves and check the date of the docu and the starting of the shilling?

I dont dare to do go the veganism subreddit either, its full of faggots but people can do that too.

It happened literally 2/3 weeks ago, how new can you be?

>You want me to do your work for you
No you crazy fuckwit. You proposed there's a conspiracy afoot. It's on you to prove it. According to you that shouldn't be so hard. Go on and prove it.

look here:

>What is the agenda?
This >whatthehealthfilm.com/facts/
This pseudoscientific garbage has been going around longer though, bullshit made up by religious zealots and quacks
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html?m=1
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html?m=1
>mentalfloss.com/article/32042/corn-flakes-were-invented-part-anti-masturbation-crusade
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancel_Keys
>(cont.)

>(cont.)
There's nothing healthy or optimal about dietary memes
Because it's meme bullshit
>diagnosisdiet.com/meat-and-cancer/
>chriskresser.com/red-meat-cancer-again-will-it-ever-stop/
>mensfitness.com/nutrition/what-to-eat/meat-cancer-bacon-who-report-mens-fitness-health
>rawfoodsos.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/minger_formal_response2.pdf
>deniseminger.com/2010/08/06/final-china-study-response-html/
>deniseminger.com/2010/08/03/the-china-study-a-formal-analysis-and-response/
>deniseminger.com/2010/07/07/the-china-study-fact-or-fallac/ >foodrenegade.com/the-china-study-discredited/
>deniseminger.com/the-china-study/
>westonaprice.org/our-blogs/the-curious-case-of-campbells-rats-does-protein-deficiency-prevent-cancer/
>westonaprice.org/our-blogs/taking-a-trip-down-memory-lane-fishing-for-our-good-friend-glutathione-in-the-waters-of-the-memory-hole-how-t-colin-campbell-helped-prove-that-protein-protects-us
>reddit.com/r/keto/comments/2qxnro/red_meat_triggers_toxic_immune_reaction_which/cnai2od/
>caloriesproper.com/red-meat-wont-kill-you-it-will-make-you-stronger/
>saragottfriedmd.com/does-meat-cause-cancer-revisiting-the-meat-igf-1-and-cancer-connection/
>authoritynutrition.com/it-aint-the-fat-people/
>authoritynutrition.com/top-8-reasons-not-to-fear-saturated-fats/
>authoritynutrition.com/saturated-fat-good-or-bad/
>chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart-myth-cholesterol-and-saturated-fat-are-not-the-enemy/
>breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
>(cont.)

>(cont.)
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/01/true-or-false-dairy-is-toxic-hormone.html
Also highly doubt the"milk=prostate cancer" entirely especially when in the article it says:
>Estrone and prostate cancer risk in men: As far as the estrone levels Maruyama et al. measured in their 2010 study are concerned it is very difficult to tell, whether or not the 26% increase in E2 levels is or isn't a problem.
>The estrone values in the Maruyama study are unrealistic. With a normal range of difficult to tell
>unrealistic
and
>What remains to be seen, though, is whether future epidemiological evidence will support or refute the currently heralded hypothesis that dairy consumption increases prostate cancer risk and whether we will be able to identify more feasible explanations for this relations than those that are implicated by the results Maruyama et al. present in their 2010 study.
>sciencedrivennutrition.com/hormones-milk/
Most of the people shitposting this garbage are at the very least from reddit
He's right and even if he 100% wasn't, the amount this bullshit has gotten posted is fucking retarded
>reddit.com/r/nutrition/comments/6j8kwb/i_would_just_like_to_point_out_a_few_fallacies/
>desuarchive.org/fit/thread/41857705/#41861522

Creating weaker, more effeminate men.

Classic thumbnail images.png post

yes, you're a bad dumbass

Because Veganism=bait.