Have you had your /sips/ yet today?

Have you had your /sips/ yet today?

XD XD le maymay

Need some advice, guys and gals

>Go to McDonald's daily for lunch and/or dinner.
>Cutie 3.14 cashier has begun to notice me
>every time I come in she smiles, says hi, and asks how my day is going
>I think she likes me
>She always has a mickey mouse pin on her uniform

I have enough money saved up. Should i book a trip to Disney world for us and surprise her? I think it's a good way to show her how nice I am and it's a good way to start a relationship. What do you guys think?

Can i drink sips during my fast? Im on keto at the moment

Holy fuck, do not do this. Disney world is like 1 year aniversary material, not kickstarting a relationship

pls be bait

yes, 0 cal 0 carb

I bought this. Am I /sip/ yet? Can't find the white one.

White one is the best. That's not an official sip but you're close

i can't drink caffeine anymore lads

That's pasta

Yes, dude go for it. bitches loves that kind of spontaneous shit. imagine her telling her kids years from now about your guys' first date and how it made her feel like a princess. this is literally every girl's dream

Yea, fuck no, she's gonna say no and I doubt she likes you

Fuck you mean it's not an official sip, is only ultra an official sip, I thought it just had to be a zero cal zero sugar monster

>>das racist

White is the approved official /sip/ my man.
>being this new to sips

Just bought 3 cans today, finished 1 already and will drink another before going to a rave tonight.

i'm sipping on ultra sunrise (orange) right now

How many of you have been talking to your friends about sips? Like I have already convinced 2 people to drink one once and I've been talking about it with at least like 5 of my friends.

While not an official /sip/, Sunrise is fire my dude.

yea i usually get that one or the purple one (don't remember the name

Light blue sip is best sip. Facts only kn this post

Thanks to these Monster® threads I have now been /sip/ping multiple cans everyday. Thanks to Monster® Energy Drinks™ my tooth enamel is deteriorating and I'm developing a stomach ulcer. I could easily get energy from coffee but that's gay bro! XD