How do I convince my boyfriend to lose weight when he doesn't have the incentive to do so...

How do I convince my boyfriend to lose weight when he doesn't have the incentive to do so? He already has me so there's no meed to work on his appearance aka lift for girls.

Just tell him to get his fatass in the gym, easy.

>Lift weights or I'm leaving you

Couples who lift together stay together. Go to the gym together.

Heeey cutie pie ! How are you ? :)
If your boyfriend isn't good enough for you, I can replace him (not wanting to be a bad boy though I'm nice I swear :angel: xD)
Where do you live ? I just want to be friends, maybe I'll help your boyfriend (even if he doesn't deserve you at all :/ ), but I can help you too ! I do karate and krav maga (I can protect you! :p)
What do you say ? :)

that's fucking gay

are you fat? If so, say you want to lose weight with him and if he doesn't say you're going to leave him.

If you're not fat, say I don't want to end up being single at 50, lose weight or i'm leaving.

Ultimatums are easy, possibly not the best way to go but easily the one that people understand quicker than others.

I guess I could introduce him to SS, but is there any point in him lifting when he has 100 pounds to lose and his diet isn't in check?

Tell him you'll fuck the Chad that's been hitting on you while working out if he doesn't come with you.

did he used to be in shape earlier in the relationship? if so you can talk to him and tell him you don't find him as attractive as you did before.
otherwise if he was always fat.. well, not sure if you'd really have a point since you started dating him to begin with.

in either case you can make a point about wanting him to have a healthier lifestyle and being willing to work on it with him. if he's completely unwilling then i'd suggest finding someone else

I'm having the same issue as you.

I bet you kiss girls faggot
Yes, Doing something is better then nothing, and seeing noobgains might get him in a more positive mindset. Also if he is that overweight lifting is one of the best forms of exercise he could do because he is likely to heavy to run without hurting himself.

Tell him he's fat , you're worried about his health, and it disgusts you. My bf and I both have a mutual understanding that that there will be an issue if either of us gets fat. I told him straight up i wouldnt break up immediately, but he better put effort into getting fit if he gets fat because I refuse to date a fatty. If you can't be honest about important things like this, then you should break up

It's a completely valid reason you r9k autist, You wouldnt stick with a woman after she decides to gain 200 pounds while you're in a relationship and refuses to get in shape would you?

No, he's always been fat. I was fat too, but got in shape. He says he wants to get fit and then does nothing. He cut out junk food but that didn't do anything.

Leave him. If he doesn't want to better himself for you, he doesn't deserve you.

This whore is dating a man 100 lbs overweight and yet I an ADONIS remain no gf.

>it disgusts you
if you have genuine compassion and love for your bf you won't word it like this. using hateful speech is just going to give him an excuse to recoil and be indignant.. and fatties are looking for an excuse to do that to begin with.
it's possible to be direct about the issue without being mean about it.

were you getting in shape while in a relationship with him? if so, that's kind of depressing that he didn't make an effort along side you. if not, you talking to him about it should be a wake-up call.

>Fatty manages to get himself to stop eating junkfood
>Somehow can't get himself to do the easy part
You're gonna need to have a talk with him,it's going to be shit and youll probably hestiate to do it but it has to be done if it's something annoying enough that you came and posted about it here,don't word it too harshly and be nice about it though.

For fuck's sake, Brian.

>implying guys on here lift for girls

I lift so that in the future i can lift heavier things

Break up with him for someone that actually cares about not being a fat lard of shit.

ur standards are too high both of the people in OP are ugly fats

>give him an excuse to recoil and be indignant.
if he has that reaction he is already too far gone

Yes, I lost weight while dating him. He wasn't motivated at all. He only eats sorta clean when we eat out or when I cook.
I am 120 pounds. He is 270. He has to lose 100.

Oh look another fatass OP who roleplays as a girl to get more answers on how to lose weight

Kelli?

t. someone who didn't read the thread
yeah well it sounds like he doesn't deserve you unless he gets his ass in gear

ah yes the typical estrogen based parasite.
you chose him, you did and now you're not HAAAAAPPPPPYYY, fuck off cunt.

Drop him. Don't give him a chance to lose weight, he would have already done it if he cared about you even a little bit.

fuck off fatty enabler

No.
He's a good boyfriend aside from being a fatass.
I can't :/
I just want him to care about his health. I don't care about aesthetics ugh

Homo as fuck

shoo shoo gains goblin

Post a pic of you two together so we can further evaluate. Cut off the face if you want to.

He probably stuffs his face after work, when youre not around.

I suggest stalking him

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

Just wait a day before you pasta

Some 270lbs lardass is fucking a 120lbs petite girl and you're still a virgin. Think about that, Veeky Forums.

I'm not trying to start stuff. I just wanted advice.

Relationship is self maintenance and compromises n shit like that. If your bf sets standards, then so should you. Assuming you have a fairly attractive female body, he cannot expect it to be a one way street, expecting the status quo while letting himself turn into Jabba the Pizzahut.

That may be true but I have it on good faith that my patience will pay off, and soon.

+1

did you try telling him, OP?

Try to instigate a fight between him and a jacked dude:

-If he backs down, call him a pussy and tease him about how he would have gotten his ass kicked.
-If he gets his ass kicked, imply that you don't feel safe being with a guy that can't protect himself.
-If he kicks the other guys ass, stop being a bitch and love him for who he is.

It's hard to help people who don't want to help themselves but you can try to do what you can for him and maybe he will get into being fit
>take him to the gym with you
start him on ss or something, lifting wont do much for his weight loss but muscle never hurt anyone and maybe his noobgains will inspire him to take it more seriously
>diet
diet is obviously gonna be more important if you want him to lose weight. you said he cut out junkfood which is a start. teach him about counting calories, cook for him/with him so he isnt eating total shit all the time. maybe he'll even take it up on his own after you start with him.

probably dont straight up say he's disgusting or just leave him like other anons are saying. tell him how you feel and be honest but try to be supportive and encouraging. let him know that you want him to be healthier, both for his own health and your attraction to him, and that you want to help him reach that goal. again you cant force it so if after all that he keeps being a lazy fuck you may need to drop him if its that important to you

This is fucking retarded. Getting some other dude involved in your relationship by getting him to beat your boyfriend up?

>100% degenerate

Give the guy an ultimatum. If he doesn't start working out today and continue 5 days a week and make progress you will leave him.

Yea, because guys really respond well to sudden ultimatums and nagging. You sound like a giant vagina.

Tell the guy once, if he doesnt follow through tell him to get his shit together and dump him. If he wants you back he will get his shit together. If he doesnt hes not worth it.

You dont need to nag somebody, you need to follow through.

It's obviously a joke, seeing how the basis of this thread is fucking retarded.

You want a serious answer, here you go: She should tell him the truth, express what she wants, have him do the same, then come to an agreement or break up. This is the only viable answer

Just be honest with him. My husband was getting fat while I was getting fit, and I told him it was a turn off. Though it did upset him, it got him eating better and now he's my workout buddy.

The first two months were really rough, had to drag him to the gym. Now that he's seeing progress and enjoying himself, though, we have a ton of fun.

Since this guy is your boyfriend, if he completely ignores you/refuses to change (assuming you're fit yourself), dump him.

yea, no.

The fighting idea seems much more motivating

Leave her alone you desperate virgin. Just because a female uses Veeky Forums it doesnt mean that she wants to fuck you loser. OP, dont mind this idiot.
To answer your question - just tell him straight and honest that you're not happy with his current weight. If he loves you he will try to lose it, if he won't = he doesnt love you and he's clearly not worth your attention

lol wut

you have to go back

please go

>how do I get my bf to get in shape
Show him this thread

My wife and I are hitting the gym now. I want gains and she wants to lose weight. All she does it cardio and eats healthier. Not sure if that's enough to change anything.

Subtly imply that you love men who are in shape and instill the risk of cheating on him with a fit man in him.

Yea, you tell him. Virgins get out! Real Veeky Forums boys only!

Yeah, we're gonna needs some pics femanon. Ideally of you before and after weightloss so we know how motivated you are to do the same for you bf.

CHEAT ON HIM.

no word of a lie, had a girlfriend who was in the same sitch with her bf, she just cheated on him and he '''found out''' and started going all alpha mode it was funny as fuck.

he's kind of into the gym and stuff now so it all worked out

Or he murders her and the dude she fucks.

Delet this

what the fuck is that supposed to mean?

I swear, why the fuck would you take anything posted here as at fucking face value you fucking mouthbreather

>tfw your gym crush lifts with her boyfriend
>tfw he aimlessly wanders around the gym doing random exercises while she follows like a baby duckling

That's p cute desu.

I've been waiting for the right girl to come along and take my v-card.
I've had opportunities in the past but for some reason they didn't work out.
I believe that I just have to wait til the time is right, and that it is in the near future.

bait and double reverse bait? this thread is bait? baitception?