How did he go from Eugene McFatty to Chad Bradson?

This should be a qtddiot. Personal trainer, roids, massive financial incentive, near unlimited time.

lmao, nobody needs roids for such a physique.

This. Studios have hundreds of millions to gain or lose on these stupid superhero flicks.

You think they're going to risk having their front man NOT look like the fans most narcissistic self-insert power fantasy? shit that's probably some of the lowest cost marketing they've got.

Do you have that physique?

the real question is why do women prefer the one the on the left?

Mirin dat fat distribution.

What women say they want and what they really want is not the same.

>You think they're going to risk having their front man NOT look like the fans most narcissistic self-insert power fantasy?

Not a man but you get the idea

It's not for certain that he took steroids. He doesn't have any of the telltale signs of steroid use (huge traps, round shoulders and vascularity).

Much lower bodyfat + amazing lighting + after studio lighting effects, dehydration and pump will make you look much better than you actually look normally. He gained a decent amount of muscle, but he didn't gain as much as it looks like.

I honestly don't think he is on steroids.

>want to take steroids, but my traps and shoulders are already massive and I'll look like a fucking clown

How do I reduce my trap/shoudler size so I can look normal when I decide to fraud?

ofcourse it's fucking easy when you are literally being paid to lift

Have any of you seen Chris Pratt in his prime?

What a fucking Chad.

That is true, but that doesn't mean he didn't use them. Joe Rogan doesn't look like he roids, but he does. Pro cyclists don't look like they take hgh, but they do. You cant tell by looking at someone. Besides, it is Hollywood. 99% of the time Hollywood transformations involve roids, and 100% of the time they involve a top personal trainer, personal chefs cooking all their meals, and ample time to hit the gym.

holy fuck chris pratt is 38?!?! holy fuck im 27!?!?!?

He stopped drinking beer.

Wasn't he a wrestler?

Or was it football?

He's a genuine chad. Used to work in sales, got promoted to like a manager because he was great at it. Threatened his wifes obsessive fans by telling them all he trained her to shoot.

I agree, he looks natty and is probably airbrushed anyways

He was a chad

"Christopher Michael Pratt[2][3] was born on June 21, 1979[4] in Virginia, Minnesota,[4] the youngest child of Kathleen Louise (née Indahl), who worked at a Safeway supermarket, and Daniel Clifton Pratt (died in 2014 from multiple sclerosis),[5] who worked in mining and later remodeling houses.[6][7][8] He is of Norwegian descent.[9] Pratt was raised in Lake Stevens, Washington, where he placed fifth in a high school state wrestling tournament.[6][10] Pratt has recalled that when his wrestling coach asked him what he wished to do with his life, "I was like, 'I don't know, but I know I'll be famous and I know I'll make a s- ton of money.' I had no idea how. I'd done nothing proactive."[6] He graduated from Lake Stevens High School in 1997.[11]"

Lost weight, worked out for a while, got a tan. He looks great but he's not big or anything.

>like to get drunk
>care more about gains

Why does everything fun have to stop when you start lifting for aesthetics? Is this why everyone stops being natty? So they can eat/drink what the want but still look nice?

>"I was like, 'I don't know, but I know I'll be famous and I know I'll make a s- ton of money.'

lmao..

yeah but thats not realistic for me

Put all your ability points into chest. None in said muscle groups

Being paid millions to go to the gym and having some of the best trainers/nutricians/chefs/etc on the planet to help you out helps

Yes user that is pretty much all there is to it.

>Why does everything fun have to stop when you start lifting for aesthetics?

It doesn't man. I hopped on the super clean eating train for about a year autistically tracking my protein, calories, macros and weight change and made fuck all for lean mass gains. When I decided to stop caring for a while and starting eating whatever the fuck I felt like I started making gains and looking bigger and leaner. Those fat acceptance landwhales might be stupid and full of shit but listening to what your body wants can be useful.

It's different for women. All you have to do is not be fat. Women don't fantasize about being jacked, and normie men don't want muscle girls.

All you have to do is
>Whatever it takes

Fuck yeah, Everwood!

It's not about the physique, it's about how quick they achieve it. Bale went from 110lbs to 225+ in just 6 months for Batman Begins for example. That is impossible for a natty.

So what did you eat when you stopped caring? Did you still eat relatively clean?

Not impossible if you are a 5 foot manlet

He went from being anorexic to being TOO BULKY to play Batman. He actually had to lose weight.

He didn't roid you retard he had previously been that big but lost it all and then easily gained it back through diet and MUSCLE MEMORY.

Ugly/fat women yes

You realize that a 5 foot manlet at 225+ would have to be roided out of his skull to not be obese?

> then easily gained it back through diet and MUSCLE MEMORY.
>diet
>literally said he ate pizza and ice cream to bulk up

Plus, muscle memory doesn't help when you're getting BIGGER than you've ever been. And Christian Bale has gone on record saying he hates lifting and fitness.

t. virgin PUA theorist

His own wife preferred when he was fat. She would rather eat pizza with him than have him worry about counting calories and hitting the gym.

saying it in his voice

Lol, 8/10 trolling.

Obviously a Hollywood actor would never consider using steroids when they've got 6 months to gain 100 lbs lean for a leading role in a action movie with a $9,000,000 payday lined up that hopefully turns into a trilogy. How could that small reward be worth the risk of steroids? This is especially true because Hollywood actors never use any drugs of any kind so why would they use steroids.

>Chad stopped drinking beer
>Got ripped

>user stopped drinking beer
>Became the boring ass
>Lost the only ability to socialize

This, 2 or 4 beers a week and one cheat meal (mine is a bag of chips on monday) doesn't destroy your achievements, just make sure you eat and drink pretty clean for the rest (and avoid coke, Soda is full of empty calories and is just sugar).

He stopped drinking beer
He stopped eating junk food
He paid attention to his diet
He lifted
He did cardio

Because Pratt has always had a highly appealing personality and charisma, even before he became one of Hollywood's golden children.

Chris Pratt was chad before he became fat

Being a muscly chad is his normal state so it wasn't hard for him to go back to it.