Beginner here, just working out at home with bodyweight and a 25 pound dumbbell. 6'0 and 155lbs 16%ish BF...

Beginner here, just working out at home with bodyweight and a 25 pound dumbbell. 6'0 and 155lbs 16%ish BF. My routine alternates every other day, and I hit shoulders and chest one day, then back and biceps the other day. I do pretty much all of my sets until failure. This is my routine.
Day 1:
4 sets of weighted backpack push ups until failure (usually can make it to around 25)
4 sets of standing delt 25lb dumbbell press until failure (25ish)
4 sets of 25lb dumbbell shrugs until failure (40ish, definitely need to increase weight here)

Day 2:
4 sets of underhand chin ups until failure (10ish)
4 sets of overhand pull ups until failure (4 as of late)
4 sets of 25lb dumbbell bicep curls until failure (12ish)

I do crunches between sets and eat 2400 ckals per day with a 2100 TDEE, at least 150g protein per day as well. Work out 5 days per week. Any tips/advice? I plan to keep working out at home for a few months until I've built enough strength to start on some real lifts and then get a gym membership.

>Any tips/advice?
start a real routine

Your workout sucks, go to the gym.

This pic is my goal body btw.

I need that body

here is a pic of Gandy channeling the American Psycho physique

The only legitimate reason to not join a gym yesterday is either that you literally can't scrape together 20$ a month, that the closest gym is like 1 hour by car,or that the combined stress and time constraints of a job, wife and kids don't allow you "you time".
Your "routine" is not going to make you stronger and there is no strength prerequisite to join any gym
Get out of the house.

I was under the impression this was good enough for noob gains, and once I'm done with those I'd go to higher weight, lower reps (hence the need for a gym membership). I'm small as fuck right now but I was substantially smaller in like February when I started.

And at the start of June I could barely make it to 5 bicep curls with the 25lb

You will make progress way quicker with an actual routine. You can still do bodyweight stuff but it takes months before you see gains, and years before you see any substantial gain.

It is July. 7-2=5. If you had done starting strength then, in 5 months you would have gone at a VERY conservative rate of adding 5 kg to the bar per week from squatting the bar to squatting 120 kg. Your bench would have gone to about 80 kg, deadlift would probably be 140, OHP about 50 and you'd be doing at least 5 strick pullups in a row.
Instead, here you are, pressing the same 25 kg dumbell.
The best time to start going to the gym was in February, the second best is now.

I suggest doing the recommended routine on r/bodyweightfitness until you get a gym membership

fuck, good points.
Well based on my current strength, where should I start weight-wise on gym lifts?

Get a routine based on your goals.
Do the basic compounds, load the weight in small increment as long as you can still comfortably do 5 reps. That will be your starting working weight.

this is a great routine to keep in shape for general health, just maybe add a bit more cardio

Legs...? I highly recommend just getting a gym membership man. I know it can be intimidating but no one's going to judge you, we all start somewhere. If for whatever reason you can't get a gym membership then try to find some ways to incorporate leg exercises in your home routine.

You see any legs in OP's pic??

How much time training/eating right does it take to go from DYEL to this

Start with the bar, do 5 reps, rest, add 5kg, do 5 reps, repeat until you can't do 5 reps, reduce weight a little so that your form is correct, do 3x5. Next workout do the same weight for 3x5 +2.5 kg, etc.
Read starting strength.
Go to /plg/ and ask for pointers on getting started.

pls respond

"Training right" may not mean what you thing it means

explain

Are there any good strength and hypertrophy routines?

I've been cutting forever so I haven't gained strength in a long while.

forgot to say, I've done 6 days a week for the last year so I'm looking for an intermediate to advanced level routine.

pic is ideal bod

unless you're planning on doing roids they're the same thing.

"hypertrophy" routines are just high volume garbage that roiders do because their muscles recover insanely fast.

You telling me my push, pull and leg split with high volume is bogus?

I've been training like a roider this entire time?

Push/Pull is as legit as it gets, its not the same as what most people refer to as an actual hypertrophy routine.

Unless it's changed since I was last super active. Been out of the fitness community for about a year due to injury.

To give you idea of my current routine, a day could look like.

abs 10 mins

bench, 4 sets, 8-12 reps
inclined dumbell, 4 sets, 8-12 reps
dips, 4 sets, 8-12 reps
machine flies, 4 sets, 8-12 reps

shoulder press, 4 sets 8-12 reps
reverse flies, 4 sets 8-12 reps
rope pulldown, 4 sets 8-12 reps
skullcrushers, 4 sets 8-12 reps

Do SS 3 times a week (M/W/F) and HIIT 2 times (W/Sa)