/fraud/ steroids general

no source talk! :)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/6nujyw/california_needing_surgery_after_buying_bad/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thats a gay op pic

this is top 3 worst op ever

I literally just took 400mg DNP an hour ago, planning to start a new cycle but I've just made sudden plans to go out drinking, am I going to die?

Help

bostin loyd haters, when will they learn?

It probably isn't, but you're fucking retarded if you're willing to take that chance.

I've taken 500 and 750mg dnp before and the last thing I thought about was going drinking. I would wait at least 3 days after your last dose of DNP before consuming more than a beer of alcohol.

DO NOT DRINK, YOU WILL LITERALLY DIE
Not fucking joking bro. Don't.

>Equating the feat of human space exploration with working out

Jesus christ lads

Anyone have any experience with using belviq to suppress their appetite on a cut? I can't seem to find much information on it

DO NOT GO DRINKING FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE DO NOT DRINK

In all seriousness, yes. You could easily get severe, permanent organ damage and die. Do not do that under any circumstances.

Seriously. You could EASILY die from liver or kidney failure.

>uneducated retardation vs educated pushing of limits

They're obviously not on the same level but they are the same comparison.

Maybe it's for the better, if you know what I mean.

nah

the problem with drinking on dnp is that it's incredibly dehydrating. you need to be constantly drinking water... passing out could actually kill you from dehydration

none of your organs are going to fail though

I know I'm being retarded and probably deserve to get shit on by you guys and burn myself from the inside, but isn't there a good chance that the DNP hasn't come too strongly into effect yet, and if I limited drinking substantially I might still be okay?

This is my third cycle in the past 3 years but I've just never touched alcohol on it, wondering if I could counteract it with stupid amounts of water and just sticking to shots/diet mixers to keep the carb intake at a low?

Again I know I'm retarded and deserve what I get, hoping someone has had experience with being a complete fucking retard like me in the past.

>>I know I'm being retarded and probably
Even if you're not feeling the DNP, it's still in full effect. I say do it. One less stupid person in this world.

>no source talk
1. Why
2. How can you enforce that

How do I convince an endocrinologist that I need legal test therapy?, getting it underground seems like a pain

should I bust my balls a week or two before my exam and do other kind of shit that lower my test levels, is there like a way to cheat on the eamination?

pls respond

If you think getting your gear through the UG is a pain then you might as well not bother.

Good doctors don't exist, and the bad ones will either laugh you out of the office or give you shit treatment.

To answer both questions: mods

a doc doesn't have to be good if he has to give me a receipt for hormone therapy, so it just seems like I need to find a way to cheat on the blod test levels

hey guys if I'm on test+deca+sdrol how often can I work out before I snap my shit up? Worked out 2 hours this morning but kinda want to go back for another 2 hours this evening

endocrinologist is much more of a pain than UGL, literally just buy some bitcoin and find a source on /r/SteroidSourceTalk

A bad doc will think your hormones are "fine" even when they are obviously too low.
They won't give you a receipt for jack shit.

You should find some private doctor and just pay your way through.

Yes, there is a natty limit and it's nowhere near the "roids limit". but to insinuate that one can't get big and strong natty, and that using is the only way it's just fucked.

Gor super fat. Tested for low T. Imagine that.

Levels are back up to 700, aiming for 1100. Test cypionate 200mg 1 pin a week.

Been about 3 months started at 1 pin every 2 weeks, then 1 every 10 days now 1 every 7. Test is now leveled out at around 700. Is this the time to start lifting heavy? I havemt wanted to before because I didn't want to add any more stress on my heart seeing as how im also on ADD meds.

Is now the time to get into the gym and push hard or is there.more prep work that needs to be done?

Anything OTC or natural I can take to augment the TEST Cyp?

I would also like to get there bro's.

There's some stuff you can take to get your SHBG down if it's high.

You'll be fine, those guys are total pussies.

One dose at 400mg means your total blood levels aren't even that high, and even fully saturated 400mg isn't a killer dose.

Don't drink to blackout, have loads of water before and after, and have fun.

Don't sleep for 2 days straight, and then get tested.

>got to gym late at night because I hate sharing shit
>get to gym
>usually between 0-5 people there
>16 fuck nuggets there
>all pathetic natty lifters hogging cages and benches so they can make no gains
>just NOPE right out of there
>go to gfs and fuck her for cardio
>go to gym at 2am

It just seems to be lottery whether or not people will be there or not. Don't these people have schedules?

They're just as entitled as you to use the gym equipment. regardless of how much better you think you are, their money is just as green as yours. Jesus it's as if you have to complain about something daily.

Yeah, I got a genetic test done and apparently I have a high estrogen conversion rate. There's also some things about myself that are signs of high estrogen. I've never gotten my E2 levels tested but my testosterone levels are 481 ng/dl at 18 years old.

If I have POTS syndrome, would I be fine taking testosterone, Aromasin, and Nolvadex? My doctor said I would eventually outgrow it in my 20's.

My main symptoms are an increased heart rate when standing (which is relieved by sitting down) and sometimes after eating, feeling all the blood rush away from my head when standing sometimes, and it might make my blood pressure high. It also causes blood to pool in my feet when standing, and it makes them red and my veins swell, same with my arms and hands.

My standing blood pressure last Tuesday was 102/78 with a heart rate of 132, lying down was 124/73 with a HR of 88.

Last Wednesday was 121/97 with a HR of 118, lying down was 125/77 with a HR of 74.

On last Thursday, it was 103/63 with a HR of 143 while standing, sitting was 117/73 with a HR of 90.

I'm able to exercise and do cardio no problem.

Started test 500/w, deca 400/w with a dbol 30mg/d kickstart 2 weeks ago and got sick last week.. now my heart rate is at dead even 100 when resting. BP was something along 140/89. Dropped dbol 2 days ago and dont plan taking it again. Will I survive? Have adex too and taking it 0.25mg e3d

5'10 180lbs

this dude calls other dyel and fucked his shoulder overhead pressing like 135 he need to kys

do you even lift

You'll survive.

training to hit the 2018 ruby clasic yall niggas mirin im gettng bulked cant wait for shredz baby lets go

hi blueshoes

kek he needs to kyshs

Bro I do it all the time. Don't fall for these meme scientist faggots. You can have 4 drinks comfortably, 5 if you are a heavy dude. I wouldn't go more than 4 though, just to be safe.

Blueshoes I love you man but you need to start doing more direct arm work.

Would cruising on test for 1-2 years provide any maintainable gains? Even 30% retention would be awesome.

Well guys, looks like I'll be ending my Test E cycle shortly. Currently on week 11. Thinking about ending it right now or on week 12

I planned on blasting and cruising, but right now I can't realistically do that (20 y/o, currently military with deployment chances, etc).

I gained okay-ish lean body mass, but also gained some chunk. At about 17-18% bodyfat now. I had puberty related gyno starting out, now it's worse even though I've been using arimidex. Wearing t-shirts is embarrassing because them puffy nips poke through.

I'm scared of coming off, but it's what I need to do. Hopefully just nolva 40/40/20/20 will do the trick.

It's been a ride fellas. Maybe in the future, after I finally get gyno surgery, I can run low test high tren and build a body I can be comfortable with. But for now that's not gonna happen.

Thanks for all the help everybody. One day I'll join you in gainsville.

youre right dude

my ass is just so tired afrer doing the big lifts

what does your butt reccomend? should i get aome weights ar my gouse and do an gour of arm worn every night before bed? rhansks

You'll be fine. Just make sure you only drink hard liquor. Gotta stay hydrated bro.

I keep seeing you ask this question and getting no replies. Just ask r/steroids, they have daily question threads everyday and everyone there is way more knowledgeable generally.

Glad you enjoyed your first cycle!

Going to start a bulk early this season, havn't been terribly happy with my size. @ 205 5'9''
test p 700mg/wk
mast 800/wk
npp 500/wk
6 weeks of sdol @ 20mg/day
Preworkout on heavy days: 50/1 TNE/mtren

Hate tren, Just finished a primo cycle in may, wasn't up to my expectations. And I was running it @ 1g/wk. Had it tested too, and it was gtg. I love my bulk cycles tho.

>glad you enjoyed your first cycle!
I wouldn't say I enjoyed it, but it really was a learning experience. My expectations were too high and I was too tempted to order tren and a bunch of other compounds because I wanted to be freaky large and cut on my first cycle. Obviously that's not gonna happen lol

205 at 5'9 is pretty large. I'm 6ft at 195, and I'd consider myself skinnyfat-ish.

Insane bulk cycle though my man, must've been costly. Good luck!

Our money is monopoly coloured fag

Literally a meme country

yes it would provide gains in the canthavechildren department

Anyone haveadvice for someone with pubertal gyno wanting to try a cycle? Am i fucked and just need gyno surgery or will ai help/shrink it

just be yourself bro

You'll probably need surgery but ralox could help reduce it if you're lucky. Id say take it with your ai to prevent any growth if you chose to go on.

Roid prices here are a meme

I'm paying $80 for 10ml of test now. $60 for 4 weeks of drol.

probably fucked up but i;m ok

I inject 2x a week

Sunday and Wednesday morning

I injected sunday monring and tuesday night....

>paid 60 us for 20 ml test and 4 weeks of sdrol @ 25mg

fellow aussie here. cant be specific obviously but I no longer buy domestically and i recommend it. who knew australia had so many jew sources

that wouldn't be an issue. long esters are very forgiving that way. return to your normal schedule

just take the normal scheduled dose, and don't make the same mistake again. No big deal lol.

Aromasin or arimdex, and why?

A couple weeks into my first cycle of test, is this normal? Pic related. my leg where I injected, leg is red because I've been icing it,but the circle of black and red is what I'm worried about.

looks like brusing, why are you using your syringe like a joystick lol Is it itchy or hot?

It's hot and swollen. Gf did my injection after watching some IM guides. After pulling out blood spewed down my leg but I wiped it up and no more came out, 24 hours later it's like that. What do.

It looks like is infected, you need to take antibiotics or go to the doctor, don’t wait too long

Bostin loyd is without a doubt the shittiest, most retarded lifter out there, and the lifting community is literally 95% retards.

2nd this, especially if hot. infection is not something not worth fucking with

>pro bodybuilders are only pro cause drugs
>takes all the drugs
>still not on a pro level
"oh i actually don't like competing i just want to be big"

I thought that drugs was numbero 1, kek

you can't cheat on genetics no matter how much shit you take, genetics like flex wheeler ronnie coleman, arnold can't be cheated on

I just can't imagine not being a bodybuilder yet wanting to spend that much money on growth and a billion compounds.
I also forgot
>muh torn chest makes me hate competing

meanwhile Fuad gets on stage with a blown out quad and looks great otherwise

Didn't you see his last video? It was all an experiment to show us the dangers of all the drugs. It was all for educational purposes.

There are plenty of bodybuilders who are younger than him and take way less than him while look much better.

FUCK YOU FUCKING GOAT FUCKERS STOP THIS NO SOURCE BULLSHIT!!

I JUST WANT TO GET BIG, TELL ME WHERE IS THE SOURCE OF THE FUCKING JUICE ALREADY FAGGOTS

I regret not kickstarting my first cycle. 4.5 weeks in and still no significant changes. It's planned to be 15 weeks and it seems like my gains will be shit tier becaue i don't have much time left.

also, i want to cruise after my blast and blast again next year. I should still feel enhanced feels after lowering my dose? When im going to blast again i have to wait another 5-6 weeks before test will stabilize on higher level?

Does roiding mimic the noob gains?

Leddit steroidsourcetalk

What are you cycling? Babby's first test?

that's right

honestly, so far im pretty dissatisfied

I dont watch it. This is the only place i discuss drugs. I use them and im not ashamed or anything i just think there are so many other interesting things to talk about regarding gym. John meadows is the only pro worth listening/openly discusses drugs

>beer of alcohol
That's how americans measure alcohol.

>not measuring in schooies and middies

Not gonna make it

>implying roiders know any more about programming than some twink doing machines every day

all 3 of those autists probably still do 5 day splits and know fucking nothing about form, I mean half of this fucking thread probably does splits and ppl

My vials and vial crimper arrived safely!

Now I can put my raw order and ba/bb order in

FOOD and GENETICS DO

Now he's calling out this kid, who btfo him on all fronts with using way less shit.

probably just to get attention.

How they keep that bloated face while their body is shredded?

> Didn't you see his last video? It was all an experiment to show us the dangers of all the drugs. It was all for educational purposes.
lmao

yeah he totally did it for the science and he's totally not rationalizing a posteriori his retarded attempt at bodybuilding fame that ended with him destroying his biceps

Never payed much attention but bostons developing a gut in his 20s... gross.
Just as a general theme the real bbuilders tend to have so much more chill and for the better part dont bitch about each other. Its just the youtube demographic that have little hissy fits about people they have never met
19 nors give me moonface even with ai/prami at low bf

Doesnt matter at all

okay /fraud/, natty here
Are there oral only steroids?
I fucking hate needles (the only place that doesn't make me as queasy is the leg)
asking out of curiosity

There are and no you can't just run an oral only cycle. You WILL fuck yourself up. You need test base. Honestly if you wanna do steroids and be a tough guy man the fuck up and just jam a needle in your ass

and my ass too, I forgot. I can stomach that

Well you can, youll just feel like shit doing it usually, and probably have erectile dysfunction.

I suppose you could do some transdermal test bs to maintain normal functioning and throw in some orals.

LGD4033 only isnt unreasonable to do, some lethargy can be experienced, but it doesnt fuck with you like oral steorids would.

But desu LGD is a great drug to stack on test and other steroids, probably because of it crushing SHBG.

sounds as most normies over here who are blasting tren like crazy and still look dyel; no mang, i just want to look natty, i like that natty look. I just don't wanna overdo it, girls like the natty look.

Interesting. My face looks like utter show when i go to low bodyfat.

so deca/npp it seems?

Is deca better for mass building than test? Only thing that might worry me are leaking tits and my source doesn't has caber/prami.

reddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/6nujyw/california_needing_surgery_after_buying_bad/

l m a o

Is this the real masT?

Of course deca is better for building mass, just keep Test high as well

Yeah you're right that technically it would be possible but why would he spend money to run Test at basically TRT levels and just rely on orals with risk of liver damage etc etc cause you'd wanna have a big dosage to compensate for the lack of supraphysiological levels of test to build the mass? It would just be really inefficient and not worthwhile as well as far more risky for health than just doing babbys first test cycle.

Lgd4033 is allright but also crashes test at the dosages that it starts to shine. And again why take something new rather than something that's been found safe for decades already.

Why are you asking? Nobody can copy the real masT

Thanks for the input. Would you run deca without having caber on hand? Would an ai be sufficient?

Yeah it does crash test quite low but still feel normal enough on it + no liver problems. I did an oral only ph once, fucking host of problems including depression and anxiety.

If test cream wasnt expensive you could do it. I mean depending how long you run the orals for.

Actually now that I think about it trest cream might be worth while, havent tried it, Id just buy the raw and inject it if I was going to. Its not cheap though.

Its particular bad for me on tren. Somebody suggest ace inhibitors but im not that worried

Leaky nips aint even bad ;)
You might get away without caber/prami you might not but controlling your e and diet certainely helps with the bloat as well as prolactin sides. I can use just vitamin b6 on 200 tren but i need prami for more. Deca is nice. Makes you feel comfy plus super long half life

>Weeks 1-15 600mg test C + bulk diet
>Week 16 250mg test C + maintenance diet
>Weeks 17-19 250mg test C + psmf

Is it good?

>buy gear from sst
>get abscess from it and need to have a part of your glutes removed
>ask on a legal advice subreddit if you can sue reddit or the sst mods because of it
steroid users are so smart

Sst should be avoided at all cost once you have your contacts. Nothing but shit talking are retarded people fucking up what should be such an easy proccess