What is the point of lifting if you look like this...

What is the point of lifting if you look like this? Suicide is looking like a favorable option to be quite honest with you.

You look like a bitch needing validation like this. Go to tumblr faggot

If you look like a guy with a normal body? I don't get it.

OH IT'S OKAY DON'T WORRY YOU HAVE A GOOD FRAME AND YOU ARE SO HANDSOME BRO

Thank you dog

wow you're right, you look like shit OP prolly kill yourself is the right move here.

no op you LOOK GOOD SENPAI DONT EVEN KILL YOURSELF LOL MANY PEOPLE ACTUALLY WISH TO BE YOU LOL XD YOU ARE HANDSOME AND IN SHAPE WHY KILL YOURSELF BRO AMIRITE

Whoa what's your issue buddy

explain why you posted this thread OP. you are acting like a woman.

Gosh I look SO fat in this dress!
Am I ugly??? :((
Look at me in this top aren't I such an ugly nerd! :((

There should be a law that people with sub 16 inch biceps shouldn't be allowed to wear t-shirts. Just looking at you makes me sick.

I love that glitter top sweetie, where did you get it? share your source gurl.

Its noticeable you lift though, and looks good.

>no chest
>no arms
>no vtaper
How is it noticeable?

Fpbp.

You can tell he has a chest though, may not be good definition but its raised higher than his stomach, his core looks flat, possibly abs but realistically he doesn't have them. His arms are thick so you can tell he has muscle but his bf% covers it up. He comes off as thicc and where most of his mass is located determines he lifts.

>pointy elbows
D R O P P E D, never gonna make it

The guy has a sub 2pl8 chest and a sub14 inch arm s you're either samefagging as op or feeling very generous. You also made me doubt myself showed pic to roommates literally even normies can't tell he lifts

t.fatceps mcrippetoe

#Harsh

Blast yourself please

Sounds pretty autistic desu

you look perfect user, would husband

L O N D O N?

Try lifting for longer than 3 months

Okay

JUST BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOURSELF OP

juicy
me gusta

t. Girl (girl)