Hey, I'm going to do a waterfast

I'll post my pics here and in an imgur album every few days.

I just want to see what happens and I figure some other people might want to know as well. The only thing I'll drink is water. The only thing I'll "eat" are vitamins. I probably only run a couple of miles a day to get the blood flowing.

more pics to follow.

you shouldnt have posted here, these people are gonna call you nigga

gl senpai

If anyone else wants to join in feel free.

save it for your blog or /cbt/, don't knock good threads off on a regular basis

You seem determined so I won't tell you how retarded this is. Make sure you get electrolytes (salt) together with the vitamin, or else you'll literally die.
BCAAs wouldn't hurt either, it's like 60 kcal per day to slow down the inevitable muscular atrophy.
Good luck.

Shit happens. Names don't bother me much.

i'm 5'9 for the record.

RIP

This is what happens when you dont have proper education

Nobody fucking cares until you've got the results don't fucking post here until you've actually done it you fat fucking bastard.

fuck off you stupid nigger actually kys

Don't post pictures until you've got the result you want OP, I'll see you in a transformation thread mate.

plantation/10

You lazy fuck. You're just looking for a quick solution. Enjoy your loose skin and stretch marks.

Lol, I wish I'd kept a record of how many "starting today" fattys come along saying they'll keep us updated then never do.

OP, if you actually stick this through I'll eat my own head on cam.

Oh look it's "fat guy #8734" who starts a thread saying he'll change his life and post updates.
I've seen so many threads like this throughout the years. You know how many followup threads I've seen? ZERO.

Go ahead and tell me you're the one who's actually gonna follow through though. They all do.

If you don't excersice then you will lose a lot of muscle. Better to go on a significant calorie deficit and workout at the same time. Just so you know a pound of fat contains 3500 calories.

Dude, I went from about 300 pounds to 225 with decent muscle mass in less then 9 months.

You already have a pretty good base of muscle going and seem to be relatively active so you should see the same results.

Very low calorie food, Intermittent fasting, daily full body calisthenics workouts, going for walks.
Short high intensity workouts like full body tabata, jumping rope, burpees etc.

No you aren't going to be doing Starting Strength or Bodybuilding type stuff on such

Because the physical and mental stress will end all of that shit.

You're an idiot.