What bf% is this?

What bf% is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=86PD8o6xe_4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

10% maybe. What is the closest anyone as actually come to this?

0% BF 100% Marble

marble benis

Hey I saw that in person the other day

How do I attain marble mode?

>show pics of marble statues to gf and say my goal is to look like them
>she points one out and say i already look like it

really a lot of statue modes are easy enough to get. OP is obviously one of the hardest and most extreme though. pretty sure its just an upscaled greek statue made by romans or some shit. the original is not as buff

>you already look like it
Drop her m8 she's a gains goblin. She wants to keep you from looking truly aesthetic so you stay under stacy's radar.

lol look at most statues other than the op and 2 or 3 others. they are no legs and 15ish% body fat, if you think thats hard to achieve i dont know what to tell you

>tfw can't into hercule's pimp slapping atlas mode

>so unattainable

Well then you're mirin the wrong statues bruh. Also post bod.

Is David the true ottermode ?

How is Atlas being beat by Herakles? Doesn't Atlas lift the planet?

We all know marble statues are racist
youtube.com/watch?v=86PD8o6xe_4

Yeah if your body was made to be an acroterion

His head, hands, and feet are fucking huge and his face is contorted way more than a normal human should be able

he's a 17ft masterrace though, i guess some weird proportions were inevitable.

Srs tho did any of the ancient civilizations get ripped close to modern standards

So did Hercules

>tfw you can sculpt your body but cannot sculpt a gf

Not really. Greeks got pretty close when they started jerking off to Plato and got an interest in getting Veeky Forums.

Plato had this ideology that a perfect variant existed of everything in a world entirely comprised of perfect things and that humans had no way of knowing what that would look like. So they made sculptures of what they thought "perfect" humans would look like and generally accepted that Polykleitos' Doryphoros was about as perfect as they were gonna get to representing in the material world. It was more about philosophy and ideology than actually getting Veeky Forums to the Greeks.

My question is, how did they know what a ripped person looked like? Like in the OP's pic, it is perfectly realistic yet near impossible. Maybe some got close, and they just expanded on that?

>nigga does a handstand
>look Zeus I'm liftan the whole planet

Do you even 12 labors bro?

They knew what muscles looked like, they just added more bulk. That's completely idealized. I guess its theoretically possible yeah but keep in mind he only looks more shredded than he really is because his head was made intentionally smaller for that purpose and to show he's an idiot

It's because the statue was meant to be displayed from the rooftop, the proportions are like that for visibility.

That's what I said, an acroterion.

I'm just so impressed with the attention to detail. The serratus anterior, the iliacus, the lower abs, etc.

Visit an art museum sometime, it's nice