You got me good Veeky Forums

You got me good Veeky Forums

I fucking tried a squat plug. I realized I was being memed when the pain came and the thing was shoot out of my hole, shit fluids included. My back hurts because I bent over forward with 100kg on my shoulders

Y'all lucky I was at home and not the gym

Well fucking played you sons of bitches

xD lol good meme i rly believe you actualy did this and it's not a lie at all lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this will go down in the history of 4chans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>100kg on my shoulders
if ur squating sub 4pl8 you dont have the glutes to hold it in place, dont blame fit for your weak physique.

lmao xDDD put me in screencap guys
kys op

did you use pic related? it's obviously too small. do it right, user, and you'll be good.

Fake, gay, and kill yourself

post pic of aftermath or GTFO and never larp on my board again

EBIC

LEL XD THIS WILL BE IN ALL OF LE EBIC Veeky Forums HUMOR THREADS LEL

ITLL ALSO BE ON r/Veeky Forums

INCLUDE ME IN LE SCREENSHOT XD

All of your posts were 100x worse than OP. At least OP tried.

End yourselves. Stop posting here.

Hobe dis gets so many updoots on r/ Veeky Forums XD

EBINNNNNNNN

stop bumping the thread if you don't like it you fucking autism lord

>All of your posts were 100x worse than OP. At least OP tried.
OP is a newfag normie who probably went on one of these /fit humor threads and thought "lol i want to look autistic too xD". We hate fake autism here, this thread is 9gag tier. This is not acceptable

Very nice.

Quads confirm

>That first plug of the day

>we hate fake autism here

so cringy I am debating no longer using this website because it truly has been infiltrated by actual faggots

pretending there is a we instead of your faggot ass is the most cringeworthy shit ive ever experienced on this site. at no point should you ever presume to talk about anyone other than yourself, you disgusting waste of a human being

>cant 2pl8 goodmorning
what a knob

Op, did you really forget to pus your Ass-Blaster-Master 4000 is before you did your squat? It's ok, we all make mistakes sometimes.

w-who is that

>not douching first
lol noob

>We hate fake autism here,
Did that stop you from doing an autistic shitpost complete with xD, or was that legit 100% true autism on your part?

Anna Sloan