What's the worst amount of junk food you have eating in your life?

What's the worst amount of junk food you have eating in your life?

To me I once ate a whole medium sized pizza (large sized would be more accurate) and after that I ate a bag of cream-filled chocolate easter egg candies.

OP here. It was like 20 eggs btw.

I once ate an entire large cheesecake in one sitting.

Yesterday I had, in one sitting, 2 foot long Subway sandwiches (both chicken and bacon ranch melts) followed by 3 of the subway soft baked cookies.

Not the worst I've done.
The worst is probably when I was pissed and went into a kebab shop and asked for the largest portion of deep friend onion rings they could muster, covered in grated cheese and garlic mayo.

They gave me 32. Which I proceeded to devour on the steps of Lancaster Town Hall.

2 frozen pizzas with EXTRA cheese
an entire frozen cake
500g of milk chocolate
Drank 3 liters of soda along with it all

Was pretty good desu but I'm never doing it again.

Once I flew to California to visit a friend and she left me because one of her girlfriends got dumped so I sat in my hotel room and ate a whole pizza, a box of breadsticks and two 20floz sodas while marathoning the Boondocks.

Haven't talked to her since.

2 large french fries special
But that was after missing lunch and a long bike tour.
That must have been like 3000 kcal...

Ive eaten a whole large deep dish pizza.

Fat Cunt.

Dude, I feel sick just after 4 Mars bars. How do you handle this?

I'm not fat anymore mate. I look good now.
Yesterday's subway binge was just a bad day.

First time I used ghrp 6 and mod grf, the hunger cravings were so intense and my blood sugar so low I ate one extra large pizza, a tray of pasta for 12, 1 gallon of ice cream, a bag of 40 pizza pillows, and a tray of 12 cookies. Washed it down with a gallon of Gatorade. Good fucking refeed desu. Bloat the next day me gain 10lbs from the peptides alone lol

When I eat one of those McVities flapjack bar things I feel like a traitor.

2 large subways and 3 cookies is another level. And the Onion rings were probably incredible with the GOAT Garlic Mayo.....but come on man.

I ate a dozen King's Hawaiian rolls, half a quart of whole milk, and a block of sharp cheddar in one sitting

i once ate 5 or 6 ice cream sandwiches
mom was pretty angry

Back when I was 14 and the McRib was still a thing in EU, I went with a friend and ate about 8 of those, plus fries and coke. We ended up puking, and since we felt better we finished off with a couple ice creams.
We cherished it while we still could.

My parents let me overeat sugary things as a kid. I fixed my ways now.

Cheat day (every 2 weeks)
2 large pizzas

Cheat day once a month (turned to entire week):
2 large pizza
box of cinnabuns (16 ish).
dozen doughnuts

End of the year have cheat week where I get 1 forbidden meal each day of the week

Used to buy box of dozen large doughnuts whenever they were on discount sale

Would eat whole cookie chip cakes by myself. Also spicy dorritos from night shift job.

Never went past 210 doing any of this. Went down to 190ish when I started to moderate myself. Turns out I was strongfat from all the working out and keto I do.

Now can't that I count cals and swore off this junk, can't dip below 178.

Calling BULLSHIT on this. Pasta for 12? Wtf? Were they ant people or was this actually the biggest single food item?

In answer to OP probably whatever ungodly amount of candy I ate regularly the day after Halloween as a child, lmfao

Whole apple pie at thanks giving. No one got a bite.

1.5 cheat decades of trash food, pizza for daaaays. doing a cut decade now.

Why do you even have the desire to eat all that shit? I get sick after 2 of those items tops

Had bacon, eggs, chicken, toast, hash browns and sausages for breakfast

Started drinking, few cans of Canadian Club

Bacon, eggs, chicken, toast, hash browns and sausages for lunch. Then had some chocolate

Continue drinking, now mixing with beer

BBQ steak, chicken and burgers, bacon, potato salad and ice cream

Drink until 4am

best vacation ever

Probably 5 slices of deep dish and a whole bag of those hostess donettes.

Taste good and shit control. For example I could eat Italian all day and love all sorts of pizza types. And one doughnut is never enough. From there it just snowballs.

I'd also been eating BIG for years (at least highschool) while combining a bodybuilding routine of some sort. So becoming permanent strong fat just made it all the more normal.

Finally keep in mind, this isn't one sitting. So one meal may be 2 slices of pizza and a doughnut + coke and repeat until gone