At doc's office

At doc's office
>Nope, doesn't look like it's gyno, user. Just a little fat. Should go away with time.

mfw

He's right, user. You just need to lose the weight. My best advice for losing fat? Stop eating bread, OP. Bread is quite possibly the worst food for you. It's just empty calories. Over the years, the flour used has slowly become more bleached and refined. Whereas before it was actually healthy and nutritious. I'm no health fag, I smoke weed, do MDMA and Ketamine. But you know what I don't do? Eat bread.

He's right.
100% guarantee you're fatter than you think you are.

I actualy god fucking diagnosed with gym 2 weeks ago. They said at most they could really only do lipo since its pretty minor. How much does that vost?

I'd much rather have fat to lose than have gyno. Any day. Any timeline.

Face the fact that you're carrying more fat than you think. Everyone underestimates this. Many such cases.

> user, you do have a whole as big as your fist in your chest and it might be applying immense pressure on your heart and lugs but did you see the guy in the wheelchair in the corridor ? well he can't even walk, atleast you can still run
Actually fucking said this to me instead of sending me to a surgeon for a consultation that fuking wanker

Gyno isn't a "by looks" issue. It's hard mammary tissue. If it feels like the lumpy masses inside of a woman's tiddies but 5x smaller it's gyno. If it's fleshy and soft you're just an estrogen sensitive ho that puts fat on his chest. Gyno is easily found.

>that cadence
SAD!

>he fell for Veeky Forums gas lighting

A problem fixable by lifestyle is much preferred to having to worry about paying for surgery and waiting out recovery time.

touch your tits, if they are hard then you have gyno

did your cunt doctor feel your tits to be sure? i also had a mild case and had to almost put the fucking tit in the motherfuckers face so he could feel it
eventually he agreed its gyno

anyways he says surgery is the only proven way to fix it, but i still managed to convince him to get me some raloxifene to try out for 6 months

she felt me up good before confirming
what is raloxifene?

its a serm (selective estrogen receptor modulator)
its supposed to starve your tits of estrogen, meaning it could reverse mild gyno until its not noticeable in some people
im not sure if it will work for me but i dont want the surgery during the summer anyways so ill wait a bit and try that out

true life. decided to change my lifestyle for the better in january( i know new years faggit) but i didnt realize how far i let myself go till like last week when i was 6 months in and still barely getting definition in my pecs. abs still MIA

keep on going user

How to self diagnose if you've never touched tiddies?

post tit-pix so we can tell

(seriously no homo, nobody wants to see your saggy man-boobs)

yeah tubby, post your milky jugs

Are you guys seriously wasting your doctor's time with this bullshit?