Those fucking forearms, those wrists and hands, what the fuck

Those fucking forearms, those wrists and hands, what the fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tz0avWZoqjg
youtube.com/watch?v=mJcZaieet64
youtube.com/watch?v=3T0z1CT-nR8
youtube.com/watch?v=oenvOfLSySU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what kind of curls will get me those arms?

It would be great to set down a barbell in a gorilla enclosure and see how heavy it can go.

What do we reckon a Gorilla could achieve in deadlift with training and steroids?

If you can't overpower this Silverback, you're not big and should shut the fuck up.

a roided up gotilla could probably diddly 500+ lbs easily. past that, making it angry (show it a mirror or something) would probably result in 800+ lbs lifts.

I laughed

>zero chest
Once again proving its a meme muscle, and having man tits looks ridiculous

You think Eddie Hall can out-deadlift a gorilla?

Wat, a gorillia could deadlift 500lbs with one hand without even breaking a sweat.

>that perfect natural ass-to-grass squat

Unironically agree

What do gorillas even use their muscles for? They don't swing around trees unlike chimps and other apes. Makes no sense for them to be so jacked.

500+lbs, negro these motherfuckers are built to tear shit apart, look at this

youtube.com/watch?v=tz0avWZoqjg

gadonga gains

What do you use your muscles for? It's for the girls, user

For choosing a mate.
It absolutely does make sense because the biggest and strongest will get the choice of gorilla vag, and get to pass on their genes.

to HARAMBE SLAM anyone foolish to dare oppose them

Gorillas are such fucking majestic creatures

>this was achieved natty
>this was achieved on a vegan diet
>ywnh silverback genetics

5 x 100 ground smacks to get those arms

Will start every workout with those from now on, smacking the shit out my gym floor. Gorilla-mode here I comes

these things are fucking retarded. hahaha what the fuck

deadlift? 1000lbs, more if it's a silverback on roids

"A record form the USA of a 100Lbs chimp achieving a dead lift of 600 Lbs with ease sugests that, with training, a Male gorilla could raise 1800 Lbs" from Guinness book of world records

Gorillas have no where near the same fine motor control of humans. Fuck sake, Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson deadlifed 1000lbs and he's human. If a silverback gorilla knew what it was supposed to be doing, it'd do 2000lbs.

This video is absolute waste of time

youtube.com/watch?v=mJcZaieet64
>tap a pussy
>spin your way out like a gentleman
how do I become an alpha like gorilla?

Kek

'rillas stronk
youtube.com/watch?v=3T0z1CT-nR8

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=oenvOfLSySU

Now in this video, I couldn't take the Poppa Gorilla.

I think I could handle the middle one though. And the baby one would be so easy that's not even a contest.

I mean in a one on one area though. I don't want the gorilla swinging off trees and shit that's an unfair advantage. In an empty parking lot, yeah, I'd beat the middle one.

It isn't clear if gorillas can increase their muscle mass through training. They don't lose or gain muscle same as humans do, we evolved to survive long periods without food, bulking in the summer and cutting in the winter. Apes are always at peak physical form, living in the jungle with plant food everywhere they evolved to the point where their ability to atrophy or hypertrophy muscles is limited.

>no bone rot

oh thank god

You can see just how horrifyingly powerful it is when it slaps the ground.

Imagine it slapped you in the face

mfw my dick is bigger tho

chimped

>Imagine it slapped you in the face
It'd get a smack.

Don't lie

a lethal one

Only hand stand walk on your finger tips. Half a kilo protein a day.

What do you think he does for triceps?

Keto