Should all white men work for a tan?

Should all white men work for a tan?

I felt feminine while sitting next to this Russian dude with a full body tan last night with some chicks

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156769463
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_equivalence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallacy_of_composition
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The answer is yes. but make sure its natural and not that girl sunbed/jersey shore shit

Just enough to not look pasty.

A light tan is good for your skin and makes you look healthier.
Going too dark just make you look like a spic thou

Going to a tanning salon is retarded. Just go out runnng shirtless in the summer instead if you need to tan. And yes tan men are considered more attractive.

>tfw natural tan

Stay mad

the real question here is did you swallow his cum for gains or did you spit faggot?

>shitskin
The only one who should be mad is you at your parents

>purposely tanning

LOL, this is why whites age like shit

You look like Jose Zunigga LOL

that dude from teachingmensfashion

Aesthetic.

A tan should come from out door activities not fucking tanning bed shit

>wahh I need to tan my skin to look like a shitskin XD
>it's only a shitskin if it's not me though XD

stay mad white boy

Have fun hitting on white girls for an eternity to no avail Mr. Pajeet

>tfw ginger and can't tan, just get more freckels

It's not fair guys

Muscles should come from out door activities not fucking gym weight lifting shit.

>Shit-brown=Nice Bronze Tan

Implying

kek at the fact you know you would never say that to his face homo

Yes and no. Chads lift weights at the gym for OUTDOOR SPORTS.

virgin neets that only lift weights at the gym and have ugly faces are disgusting indeed.

Reminder that Looks (face height frame), Money and Status (leader in social circle, plays a sport) theory is legit

>implying I'm not bronze

You mad? Yeah you mad

Will do white boy

You should avoid intentional tanning at all costs if you're white. It's not worth the wrinkles and possibly skin cancer.

Getting sick and tired of this "light tan makes you look healthier" meme.
Literally anti-white propaganda.

don't you have some meth to cut Cletus?

A real tan is the best virtue signal social class in modern society. The modern human spends at least 70% of their life indoors. So its a good way to stand out from the heard. In addition you get a full dose of Vit. D & B12 so you have zero excuse not to spend at least 2 hours a day in the sun being active or physical

>so you have zero excuse not to spend at least 2 hours a day in the sun

Does living in Scotland count?

>not tanning at the peak of a volcano

Never gonna make it

Fuck off retard. It's true. The argument that being pale white is no healthy has no basis in reality whatsoever, when most white people have some blushing in some degree or other as a signaling of healthiness. This depends only on external factor such as temperature and humidity and the skin's natural reaction to it.

Likewise, the "tan signals subconsciously that you're a hunter and a prover and thus attractive" is evo psych unverifiable bullshit.

Go be a nigger lover elsewhere.

So what kind of brown are we looking for here, guys?

Like spaniard brown is perfect brown.

You honestly must have some kind of brain damage, maybe a self-created dysmorphia from spending too much time on this shitty site, if you think paleness is an attractive male characteristic. It's one thing to like your women pallid and sedentary, but you deserve to be laughed at if you're spouting out shit like "tans are anti-white propaganda!"

Be gone young Pajeet, to the designated shitting street

Name calling is not a valid counter argument.

this
just people getting skin cancer, it ahes horrible and ismply does not look nice.

Its like guy saying all sorts of good things about bears but deep doen they just don't have good jawlines

>call someone nigger lover
>complain about name calling
i see /pol/ is out in full force today

Nigger/shitskin detected. Cope harder

ages* simply* beard*

Go up the reply chain. See who started it.

How fucking important is the eye area.

>had that saved
Inferiority complex confirmed

That is very ironic coming from /pol/.

>see tanned Russian
>aspire to be more tan
>make no effort to be more Russian

cyka blyat

>can't think of any legitimate response
>"lol, you saved an image and posted it on an imageboard"

Weak, like your recessive genes.

That is like asking if smoking or drinking is worth it because it makes you look cool.

Skin cancer isn't worth it.

Left untanned
Middle suntan
Right beta-carotene

It's healthy to get sunshine but just eating your vegetables gives you the most attractive look

sorry brah

I keep a year round tan. Not on purpose or anything, but I'm out at the beach a lot. I look better than my (similarly fit) brother who lives up North.

My boy, I'm about to move to Mexico as a handsome white guy for a year or two...do you honesty think I'm not gonna slay some major punani?

Keep telling yourself that Pajeet.

>pajeetmode

no thanks, I like having sex with women

oh jesus, I'd go gay for that dude

sauce?

DESIGNATED

really? source?

God, what a stupid fucking haircut. It ruins the aesthetic.

Use self tanning lotion. Real tans are not good for your skin, the UV rays are literally burning your skin and drastically increasing risk of skin cancer.

Nonsense. Fashy is is fashion right now

>tan
lol no, you're a street shitter. That's not a tan. A tan looks bronze. Your skin is the color of Pajeet's diarrhea.

Pajeet my son...

I bet your some pale as fuck sickly looking smegol looking ass motherfucker with yellow teeth and fucking forward head posture that states at women hoping they will give him looks but is a fucking autistic virgin who spouts memes about NIGGERS and only NIGGERS because he's been brainwashed by the rich to instead of improve himself blame everything on one specific race group and be content with the fucking shit show that is his life. You're probably a fucking tranny loving queer too.

fuck tanning, ginger guys are the goat (be my bf or at least post benis)

When Aryans tan, we get a beautiful light bronze tone. Not shit color like you primitive races.

Why wouldn't he? The guy is clearly DYEL, and Pajeets can't fight.

You actually have a decent jawline....

Pajeet.

>beta-carotene
>not alpha-carotene

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156769463

>because he's been brainwashed by the rich to instead of improve himself blame everything on one specific race group
Aww, that's cute. He has no idea what is happening in the world.

Tans are for peasants. Kings stay out of the burning light.

>racist against black people
>desperately tries to make skin darker

Whiteys are a funny bunch

Actually in modern times, a tan implies you have the time and/or status to travel (Or at least go to a salon).

It's not anti white, it's literally a translation of free-time and money.
With your reasoning, one could argue that putting greaser pomade in your hair is anti-clean-hair propaganda.

Only if Major punani is the name of a mexican border guard and slaying means 'be raped by'...

Do you know about moderation, nigger ?
Or are you those sort of people that think 'too much' is better than 'enough' ?

Prostitutes don't count. Good job giving your money to Mexican pimps cuck

checked

>a light tan is good for your skin
begone demon of skin cancer!!

Actually going to a tanning salon or something is pretty gay. Just hang out around lots of pools that way you can actually swim and meet people. Wear lots of sunscreen so you don't fuck your skin up .. it will greatly slow down the tanning process but you've got all summer and you don't need to be super dark anyway

remember: da greeks made fun of the Persian soldiers becus they were all fat and pale from riding in carts all day. white man is TAN OK. the aryan is actually red skinned, and related to the commanche

i like this thread, we can see the genetic rejects of every race vying for the right to say the chads in my race are the best, keep trying you weedy fucks

I only came itt in self-defense. If you think that there isn't a clear anti-white sentiment out there in modern western societies, you're either naive or the enemy himself.

As I said before, sometimes you see the argument that overtly white skin color may allude to death, hence the "not-healthy" claim of it.

But this argument cannot stand on its own feet. First, pale white people don't have the almost white coloration that corpses have. Second, differently than brown and black people, whites aren't realy white, but variations of beige, we're diverse. Third, on a healthy individual, skin blush which is the enriched flow of blood in the dilated microcapilaries of the face gives white people the aspect of healthiness. That blush varies from person to person, and its influenced by many things, such as the enviroment, but its always there.

Your post is nothing but projections, strawmaning and name calling. And two can play this game. If you want to present a counter argument, I'm all ears. But if we're to keep on your level, I can simplify my points so you can better understand them:

> You're a jelly roody-poo.

You will never know the unique feeling of pressing your finger against your skin, only to see it whiten even more, then see the blush settle back in.

Or to see faintly your own veins, get one of them and block it, only to see the blood rush back onwards upon release.

Or to press a strong light source against a part or your skin and see all red.

You will never be this fair and intimate with life.

Stay jelly roodypoo. And mad.

> handsome white guy

it looks fucking awesome on masculine men with good chins and strong browridges, fuck off kike.

i can smell this picture

underrated

>recessive genes
>weak
This is retarded even for a poo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_equivalence

THIS!!!
And who wants to look ethnic

men=/=women

white women look good pale, white men look like basement dwellers when they're pale

Im ginger too. You should love to learn your skin. Its more impressive to see a pasty body that looks white as a greek statue than it is to see another tanned body.

Me on the right

white men look good tanned because the darker skin emphasizes your cut physique better. pale women look fine because you're not trying to see their abs or definition of muscles.

I say this as a pale dude but my gf is brown and she absolutely loves my white skin. So that's really not an issue. If you want to tan a bit, do it but dont overdue it. It's not worth the risk to skin cancer and ages you like shit.

all the poo has gone to your skin user

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallacy_of_composition

But yeh, the fact that my comparison might have been faulty clearly disables the whole point...

>muh /pol/
fuck off

>not fair
Unlike you !

Pajeet brown isn't as aesthetic as a tan. They're 2 different shades of brown, with a tan being more golden than brown.

Stay delusional, pajeet. Your 2 options are pajeet brown and nigger brown were you to actually tan.

>White young man
>Frequently get pimples on face, generally have bad complexion
>Naturally very pale, so the bright red is super highlighted on my face
>Getting a tan does wonders to hide my spots and generally makes me look a lot better

>I live in Vancouver and literally go months at a time without seeing the sun
>I work an office job during the summer

Fucking horse shit

why do people keep posting this guy? is it because his face is so wide he looks like a disney meme?

Two completely different shades dumbass, not to mention when I tan to a soft bronze I get to keep my light green eyes and light brown hair that you black eyed fucks will never have.

>roids

bad decision for which you will pay later, fag!

[spraying diarrhea noises]

>black eyes

So this is the "intelligence" of the white race...Fascinating.

a light tan does make you look healthier, being too white can make you look ill

people like you have have so little positive going on in their lives that you cling to your skin color. "I may have an incredibly shitty life but atleast im white master race!" Who cares if you're white if you're still stupid and poor? Might as well be a nigger at that point, user

>having hair the same color as shit

Kek