Seriously what the fuck is this guys diet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CSvFpBOe8eY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

roids and semen

How about this dogs diet?

Manlets don't need to eat much. I barely feed mine and he still makes gains. Just make sure you get them from a good breeder.

lard and guinness

Tren and having a nutrionist

What about this babies diet?

i grow weary of your questions

how about this guys diet?

He literally rubs black shit on his ab creases. Guys face is all fucked up from plastic surgery aswell. What happened to him?

What the fuck is that? Looks like what you'd get when you pick random in a character creator.

A bowling ball

what is this Chinese puppets diet?

>Burned the coal
>Is now a single mother

That little mongrel is going to suffer endless teasing and exclusion at the hands of other blacks if she chooses that side to identify with, and rejection from white guys if she picks that side, all because mommy is a whore. The look on her square jawed face says it all.

kek

what kind of diet do I have to eat to make music like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=CSvFpBOe8eY

i wish i was 5'6" so i could be jacked

>tfw 6'6"
>tfw weigh 240lbs and look skinnyfat

fml desu

definitely nose job, jaw got squarer, but don't know if that's from surgery or puberty, he still looks ok tho

/Thread

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT HE MUTATED HIMSELF

LET THE WORLD BURN ALREADY I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS NIGHTMARE

i get really angry when i see this picture
how can he be that jacked seriously

That's pretty good

Funny but that's just a kid you're making fun of man, it's her mother you should rip fuck in to

>Defending a coal burner
>Defending some half-breed nigglet mongrel

ok edgelord, you're the kind of fag that crosses the street when you see a black guy walking towards you since you're a pussy and would never say something like that in real life kek

>living near niggers

you're defending babies on an internet forum
check yourself

Hardly defending I don't know these people I'm only pointing out how misinformed your attacks were, good day.

Don't want to catch any of the niggers diseases.

can we stop this please ?

he's obviously extremely ripped with about 8 or 9 % body fat but he's not BIG look at this pic, he's really slim, AND he's 5'8"

Dbol

>racist thinks he can take the moral high ground on who to ridicule

>jaw will grow and inch by being thin

yep

I know, the baby isnt any better though

fpbp

I'm glad that the picture specifies that he's alive, I would have guessed otherwise.

Roids with inner demons. Like bigger than Veeky Forums's.

hominy and whiskey

What's his end game?

ab etching is a very popular surgery in hollywood

this fool is a millionaire and would benefit from it wouldnt you think?

kek

i just google imaged ab etching, why the fuck do people do this, its about as subtle as drawing a six-pack on your pot-belly in sharpie

What a selfish dirty slut, chose one night of black dick for that abomination for the rest of her life. Hope it was worth it.

Do roids really make your jaw grow?

No, but the surrounding muscles which you can't really tell apart from the bone.

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

A kid? That's a mongrel.
Being "racist" is indeed having the moral high ground. You've just been brainwashed to think the opposite. But a normal, sane person is racist.

>ab etching

People... Actually do this shit?

I can understand jaw surgery, jaw implants, chin implants and that shit... but seriously ab etching? What in the fuck.

i think hgh grows your jaw, grows your browridge and your nose i think

WHO GIVES A FUCK THOUGH HONESTLY BITCH MADE A MUTANT CHILD THAT WILL BE REJECTED BY EVERYONE FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE

FUCK THESE PEOPLE HER MOTHER IS A HUMAN PIECE OF SHIT

Trenbolan and clenbuteral

*trenbolone

...fucking autocorrect

*trenbolone

...fuck

>race realism
>edgy
Remember never relax around blacks.

Wanna know how I know this? I saw some nog chimp out and take a bar and hit some dude with it because he used a machine that was in said nogs circuit.

AAAAAAAHAHA why is this so funny

superior jewish genes

is that polish?
did she have plastic surgery?
she is average

negroes fuck everything that is light skin with light eyes and hair

>jewish
hahahaha
this meme again, it isnt a race and ancient jews were semitic

Pic on the left is her from 3 years ago in the middle of pregnancy with better lighting and makeup.

The right is from a few months ago with no makeup and bad lighting.

I know a chick just like this. Great body (she hits the gym 3 - 4 times a week) and looks very attractive with halfway decent clothing and makeup but her face is beyond busted without any makeup - she legit goes from an 8 to a 4.5 without makeup.

in both pics she looks weird

is she polish?

Not only did he leave her, he gave her herpes too. I hope to God that coal burning cunt doesn't step a foot in Poland with that mutt.

Whores like that deserve to be treated like trash in the UK.

>she legit goes from an 8 to a 4.5 without makeup
thats all women past 25

Guys focus. Unbelievable how profoundly insecure some of you can be. One pic of a girl who didn't choose a white guy and you go trigglypuff mode like a bunch of bitches.

She's wearing copious amounts of make-up in both pics

Desert

how miserable are you weirdos?
talking shit about an infant girl?

Dessert*
Fuck

nigger

who said Im insecure? Maybe we just hate coalburners. Why do faggots like you always assume every dissaproval of something is rooted in insecurity?

Had an ex who was 28 (I was 24) who legitimately never wore makeup and was probably the most beautiful person I've ever met personally, at the very least she ticked all my boxes. Two years on and from the few instagram pictures I've seen she hasn't she'd a day.

And yes, I know for a fact she used no make up. I slept with her many times, saw her morning routine, saw her evening routine, saw the shit she had in the bathroom.

37 egg whites

well shit son why arent you dating anymore

thank you, user

Where do I begin? First, she's kind of crazy. Into naturopathic medicine, sometimes at the expense of modern medicine (chemo doesn't work at all, vaccinations aren't good, etc.,). This craziness was also at the fore after she broke up with me (more on that later). About two weeks after the fact she came across me and another now ex gf out on the town. Started blowing up my phone, sometimes from numbers that weren't hers. I ignored her as I was still hurt and knew I might go back to her which, at the time, wouldn't have been good at all. Well, she eventually just waited outside my door one day (secured building, no idea how she got in) saying she wanted to talk. I told her we had nothing to talk about and if she wanted to talk she had the chance before she broke up with me. She eventually left. My sibling, with me at the time and furious over it, threatened me into calling campus security on her which probably soured things more than they needed to. So that's why we're not together anymore on her part

My faults leading to our separation. First, law school. It's impossible to be serious about law school and maintain healthy relationships with anyone but immediate family as they know not to expect attention beyond daily phone calls. This is especially true as I'm in a top 10 program and took two years off so I was rusty. I should have been more attentive and if I could do it again I would've. Next, I lost a lot of confidence, first with my mom battling rare cancer at the time and my dad getting diagnosed with cancer a few weeks before I started, then with how difficult school was, finally with her distancing herself from me after a while.

Cont.

I want to reach out to her but my confidence is now completely shot. My mom passed away 2 months ago, I've been crying once a day since and spend most of my day working or walking/driving around aimlessly. The stress of my mom's battle, school, and the physical stress of my dextrostat/vyvanse scrip (needed to read 6 hours of partnership and corporate tax a night) has made me lose my hair, my gains (went from 5 10 185 lbs lean to the extent I had bicep veins without flexing to 145 or 150), and my previous charm. Despite wanting to talk to her I need to wait until I feel the same way about myself as I did when I got her to begin with. Another thing is that I think I'm just nostalgic as I want to go back in time to be with/save my mom and she was a part of my life the last time my mom was well enough to do things on her own. I wouldn't marry her and some things didn't work out well (I frequently hurt her during sex as I think I was hitting the cervix, did it with the other one too but I think she kind of liked it).

To be honest, I have no fucking idea what to do and no one to talk to. Advice?

Stay strong user. Wish there was more I could say

Shit son best of luck to you RIP your mom. If you feel like you wouldnt marry her and the sex had problems then I suppose you better just try to get over it. Im sure youre in a very lonely place (same) which is making you long for her, but with fucking women they wont take you back after time. They only expect to be taken back if theyre the ones who initiate it, the cunts. I guess all you can do is wait this period of your life out, do some male bonding with friends.

Kek

Thanks anons. Lonely doesn't really encompass it. Desperate is more accurate. Not desperate for pussy but desperate to go back. I spend a lot of time wishing I could go back in time 20, 10, 5, even 2 years. I would give everything to go back into my body and life with everything I know now. Maybe it's just a means of bargaining, I don't know. I don't think I've even fully accepted it yet but I'm starting to feel a lot of anger too.

And the sex wasn't bad, just the last few times she'd complain which would make me hold back and I don't like holding back. Generally we were really good together in bed. I'm very generous and would always try to get her off at least 6 times before I got off and, since I knew what she liked, I was always able to. Once I got her off like 12 times in a night.

I just miss my old life

I love you bro.
You should sort yourself out, before trying to make any kind of contact with her. Find peace before.
There is rain before the rainbow.
Also had some dark times, when i had been considering suicide. Wasn't sleeping 4 days in a row one time and everything i ate i puked right away. Endless hours of silent staring out of the gap between roller curtain on the window and planning my death. In fact, that was the only thing that kept me going. That, when i will be able, I will end this. Glad i didn't.

a hairy diet :/

Fucking kek

>make woman center of of all your attention like she claims she wants
>women leaves

Why does that shit happen? I mean I guess they lose respect for their partner, but how does that make any sense?

Because she needs a brick fucking wall, not a cuddly-wuddly lil subservient weasel.
The less you love a woman, the more alluring you are to her.

I have seen it, never had a problem with it myself though. But it doesn't make any sense.

It kinda does tho - by giving the woman the attention/resources you, as a man are squandering your earning potential and showing that you ain't got shit going on except for the girl.

holy shit

AHHAHAHA

his nose looks identical and he jaw must be from puberty. my jaw got more square too as i got older

You sound like an insecure fag though

>women sleeping with black guys instead of me because I am a weak bitch
>burn the coal p-pay the tole

Everybody that passes near them, outside, nods and smiles but thinks "lol she has a negroid kid, dumb bitch"

She will hear the occasional "she looks just like you" said with a nervous smile.

You're going through hell and you need to keep walking bro. I know its easy for me to say it because im not the one suffering but it's your only option. Make yourself strong again because your mother is watching you user, make her proud.
Veeky Forums loves you

okay, i'm gonna be serious now, he probably ate a lot and eat clean foods only, my friend was prepping for a contest couple months ago and he ate this to lean out and mantain mass
>breakfast
>30g isolate whey
>30g peanut butter
>50g oats
>10g BCAA
lunch
>200g tilapia fish
>100g aspargus
>150g sweet potatoes
second lunch and pre workout meal
>5 eggs
>150g veggie mix (green beans, carrots, cauliflower, brocoli, eggplant and peas)
>potatoes
post workout meal
>150g chicken breast
>big leaves salad with parmesain cheese
dinner
>150g whole wheat pasta
>150g tilapia
>veggies
pre sleep meal
>smoothie
>30g casein whey
>300ml milk
>30g peanut butter
>50g oats
>berries
along with a ton of supplements like omega 3, multi vitamin, vitamin c

He's on steroid and eating fucking chipotle everyday you retard. Seriously, why would he bother putting in the painstaking effort of natty training and 'clean' eating when he has access to the best doctors and gear money can buy? He can use steroids almost 100% safely with a weekly checkup and barely have to worry about much else. Probably hit the gym literally twice a week dude.

why would you eat 50g oats before bed

>what a shitty photoshop didn't put any effort into the eyes

this, also Zac likes to party and do drugs.