Is it possible to be offensive against a grizzly bear? Does yelling and charging at them...

Is it possible to be offensive against a grizzly bear? Does yelling and charging at them, swiping at them on the nose and shit like that do anything or would they just get pissed and take one swipe and de-glove your face?

I know with polar bears, there is no fucking way, but with black bears you can totally dom them, but what about a grizzly bear? We're smart enough to know that loud noises scare animals, and standing up high and spreading your arms makes you look bigger or whatever, but could you actually fuck up a grizzly bear if it started running up on your spot?

Other urls found in this thread:

sheppardsoftware.com/animalpages/animal-dangerous-17.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=JZvCgSmV9JA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Is it possible to be offensive against a grizzly bear?

Sure, pic related.

Maybe if you're big.

Have you never been to bear country?

If it's black, right back. If it's brown, lay down, if it's white say good night.

>lay down
why though. sounds pretty pussy to me

Nigga it's a fucking animal you're gonna get mauled

Shut up nigger. No retarded bear is doing shit to me. I'll smack the shit out of that fucking idiot in their big dumb head.

Fuark, that's alpha as fuck.

It's supposed to make the bear go look for "fresher" food.

I dont know man, people say to do it. Fucking weird. I guess it's your best bet because a brown bear isnt going to back down. If you try to get big and scare it off it'll eat you alive.

If you stand your ground it'll eat you alive.

If you run, it'll eat you alive.

So you just pretend to be dead and hope that it leaves you alone.

Polar bear is irrelevant, there's nothing you can do. They're unbelievable.

I fucking knew it. This is literally brains vs. brawn.

damn...

what exactly makes a polar bear worse than a grizzly? are they bigger in size or something?

polar bears are more predatory

>
Run to the nearest body of water. Polar bears are notoriously bad swimmers.

Polar bears average ~1000lbs while grizzly bears average ~600lbs.

Polar bears are also (as far as I know) purely carnivorous while other bears are, at least to some degree, omnivores)

Polar bears are like grizzlies on tren

sheppardsoftware.com/animalpages/animal-dangerous-17.htm

>It is the most carnivorous member of the bear family, and the one that is most likely to prey on humans as food.

>Polar bears are aggressive, curious, and extremely dangerous to humans. A Polar bear should never be approached and if one is spotted, it is best to retreat slowly on foot, preferably to indoors, or move away in a vehicle.

>The Polar bear is the largest living land carnivore, twice the weight of a Siberian tiger. Most adult males weigh from 400 to 600 kg (880 to 1300 lb) and exceptionally, up to 800 kg (1750 lb).

Fuck that I'll fuck it up.

Grizzlys weigh between 400-790 ur most likely going to die

Polar bears are one of the few animals left on earth that don't often run into humans and haven't had the short-term "evolutionary" traits wired in to avoid them as much as possible. Brown bears and Grizzlies will TRY to avoid you if possible, and usually purposeful bear attacks occur when the bear is just too injured or weak to chase any other prey. Polar bears on the other hand will HUNT for humans as potential prey, not to mention they are far larger than a grizzly and are more adapted in general to slaughter things two to three times your size and strength. They can swim at roughly 6 MPH, sprint at around 25 MPH, and can track seals off from 20 miles; combine all this into an actual desire to kill and consume people and you are fucked.

Of course, they're called POLAR bears for a reason, you're not going to be running into these fucking things out in the woods of Colorado or anything.

good advice right here

wwwcompareanimalcom/2014/08/compare-polar-bear-vs-grizzly-bear.html

> levels of autism even sonic posters know nothing about

because a black bear is roughly your size and realistically could be seriously injured or die in a confrontation, so by acting aggressive it gives it reason to run away.

A grizzly does not perceive you as a threat, so playing dead is your best bet

>there are animals walking this earth RIGHT NOW that weigh nearly up to a ton, run faster than the fastest man alive, can literally swipe the head clean off a human being in one shot, and go out of their way to eat people

So I've actually heard of this and the other instance.

So obviously its possible (though unlikely) for a human to take down a grizzly BEARhanded

Now obviously its impossible for a human being to take down a gorilla with no weapons. Maybe like a one in a billion fluke were the human hits the gorilla just the right way before it can hit him with its autistic flailing, but still 99.99forever% impossible.

However, I've heard people say a grizzly can take a gorilla. Any truth to this?

When i was 8-11 years old i was really into animal fights,i remember that at 8 i was going through a site similar to this,and saw a post about a fight beetween a siberian tiger and a grizzly bear.Since that happened,i got interested in animals and lurked untill at 11 i started to go into other fields.

Yeah,Grizzlies can take out a Gorilla easily.

the problem with gorillas vs anything is that they've reached the more advanced level of self preservation where they actually subconsciously stunt their own strength for fear of being injured

grizzly bears are smart, but they don't have that near human intelligence that keeps them from thinking "well, we're about even in size, this could go bad," they're just dangerous ass bears that will fight just about anything, and because of that they don't hold any punches and would definitely beat a gorilla

If you have a gun
Yeah scream at it all you want and don't back a inch
If not,don't try

You can def be offensive against them. Though be prepared to have your head clawed the fuck out of it

sounds legit.

So its like paper-scissors-rock if rock still beat paper 99% of the time by fucking crushing it

HIGHLY DEADLY

CARNIVOROUS ANIMAL

~~kawaii uguu

I want to kick the shit out of a panda.
Smug bamboo eating cunts.

Grizzlys are territorial.
When they charge you they almost always don't have the intent of killing, they want you gone.
Running just agitates the fuckers so you have three options.

1.) Lay down, they will still throw some claws in there but don't have intent to kill/eat, though it still could happen
2.) Mace the faggot, since they shouldn't be going for a kill or food they usually run
3.) Shoot it. The reason why mace has better effectiveness is because the bear that most likely didn't have the intent of hunting you is now fighting for survival and is fucking pissed, he will kill you.

Polar bears will just fuck your shit up.
Of course the BEST solution would be you having a gun and the marksmanship to take down a bear within several seconds but practically no one has those capabilities, bears are fast.

While obviously bigger than a black bear, brown bears actually avoid humans as much as possible, and only attack when they feel threatened or surprised. Black bears and polar bears on the other hand have been known to hunt humans as food

To any idiot who thinks a gorilla would stand a chance is living in a fantasy world.

not CUTE

DANGEROUS

wait did he just take a shit mid fight?

youtube.com/watch?v=JZvCgSmV9JA

is this natty?

a fucking men

>Not shitting while showing dominance . I know some faggot who has never been in a fight for bear pussy

the laying down thing isn't even a sure way to survive, its literally 50/50 at that point if the bear comes up to sniff you. Better hope its not hungry or a momma with cubs.

>[The fur] also renders them nearly invisible in the infrared; only their breath and muzzles can be seen.

fuck polar bears vs gorilla
What about polar bear vs the predator?

poor babby
:(

True alpha right here

Oh yeah bear is probably going to attack it just won't have the tenacity of "I'm killing this nigga for food or protection" usually, running can make it more likely it will fuck you up on purpose.
Momma with cubs isn't fucking around she is protecting and hungry bear (most bears don't attack humans with intent of food) shouldn't happen unless it's starving.

But how many wolves would it take to fuck up a polar bear?

AND these niggers can swim faster than Michael Phelps

>Petersen
He sorted himself out.

Seems like the best bet is to play dead and hope they aren't hungry.

The urge to shot during a fight is common among many species. You'd know this if you weren't a weak, niggerfaggotcuck who's never been in a fight.