I just realised i acted beta as shit

>Move to new place for work, first time living alone, far away from home, both parents died in one year and gf broke up with me
>Girl next door works with me
>She comes over a lot, we start having sex, explains to me she isn't over her last bf and doesn't want a relationship, i don't care because that's how i met my last gf and besides her last bf is some 21 year old fag who cheated on her(she is 30) that's why she stuck on her
>Develop very strong feelings for her because she listens to all my problems and we have the same interests, share some really personal stuff and we work together,we sleep together sometimes but she always puts these weird blocks like not letting me kiss her even during sex etc.
>I ignore these signs because i think since we are having sex she'll eventually fall
>One day she tells me that i should find someone else and that she met some guy and they'll go out
>I get pissed off and stop talking to her
>We talk after some time and tells me that she didn't go out with anyone but she is dissapointed with me because she says you stop talking to me as soon as we have sex, and that it's her life and she can date who she wants
>I tell her that she obviously used me to get her confidence back so she can be with someone else, that i'm in love with her and i can't be friends with her, and that if i can't have her i don't wanna see her ever again
>She tells me i'm exaggerating because i don't have relationship experience
>Drop her at her house after boat ride home, tell her goodbye with teary eyes,Delete her from every social media and never speak to her again.

so? no ones perfect. don't beat yourself up about it just learn from your experience from next time.

if it helps i dont think acting differently could have saved your situation

The problem is that yesterday this seemed like a good decision but i just realised that my behaviour was really beta. My alpha friend told me that you should have played it cool, even if its a girl you think you love, tell her to do whatever she wants, even if as you say that you imagine 10 niggers gangbanging her, you were trying to guilt trip her in her mind and that never works.

I don't disagree but i'm pissed at her. We had a great thing and the only reason it didn't work out is because she wants to slut around. I don't need her as a friend, i already have male and female friends , and what if i played it cool? Best case scenario she eats 20 dicks then comes back because i'm oh so nice to her? I mean she was the most perfect girl i ever met, we had better sex and better conversations than i ever had in my previous 3 year relationship, but in the end she is just like every other whore around. Is this the realisation you need to have to become alpha? This girl was in no way out of my league, do i really have to settle with ugly women i feel no connection to?

I bought a bike today because i don't know how to ride and spend 3 hours trying. I'll do it again tommorow. I'm gonna focus on improving myself and forgetting about women. It's gonna be hard because that's what i've been saying for the last 29 years but there really isn't anything else i can do. I just wonder how all the fat balding manlets around me seem to get wonderful girls, they definetely don't think like me.

The only way this could have been saved is if i banged another girl and she could hear me since she lives next door.

But i can't do that because i'm not alpha. Her cousin visited and was hitting on me but she was ugly as shit so i shut her off.

The question in this thread is if my reaction of deleting her from everything is beta. I can't be cool around her, i fucking love her. If i see her with someone else i'll go ballistic on both of them.

i mean maybe if you acted like you didn't care what she did instead of putting her on a pedestal it might have helped
you should probably forget about the whole thing though she sounds like a cunt anyways

>believes life is not fair
>gullible

Pick one and only one.

You bought a bicycle or a motorcycle?

Your beta behavior started with having any interest for a girl over the age of 24.

Once a girl hit the big two-five, she's not wife-material. You can still fuck her, but there's no long-term value left. She's going to be a miserable person.

Deleting her from social media is what is going to be good for your mental health. You were right, there is no being friends. She sounds manipulative. You have a lot to offer a woman so take it elsewhere.

What will be alpha is when you stick to the communication black out you put her on until she gets the message that she can get fucked.

OP, I don't think you acted beta at all. Ignoring the fact you had sex, you refused to sink to her level and playing weird mind games. Being honest isn't beta, it's literally the opposite.

She's the one who's disgraced herself.

A bicycle...

Yeah laugh all you want but i never learned to ride one. I can drive a car/speedboat, compete in kickboxing for 15 years, deadlift 200 kg , run marathons and easily swim 10 km but i can't ride a bike. Yes im super insecure about it but i'll try my best and learn how to fucking ride a bike. I tried pedaling today but i couldn't so i just found a slope and rode it down. I didn't fall down and i used the breaks, it was a great feeling.

The plan is to learn to bike so i can transition to motorcycle. Yes i do it for the pussy but even if that doesn't get me pussy it will still do me good.

This is all fine and dandy but :

a) I see her at work. I'm 5 ranks above her(ensign and she is a petty officer) so i can keep it typical, just say good morning etc. She will try to talk to me but i can shut her off easily.
b)We have the same circle of friends. Someone WILL invite her at some point, how do i act then?
c)She lives LITERALLY next door to me. That's my biggest problem. She will bring a guy at some point to fuck her brains out and i'll start crying like a little bitch. Or when we go out she will have her boyfriend in arm. How should i act then? I know the ideal would be ME doing the afformentioned before her but that probably won't happen.

My ex was 18-21 when we were together.

We had 0 communication and after some point the sex was becoming a chore.

The thing is i'm nearly 30 now. I can't be hitting on 18 year old girls because a)i don't meet any b)it's kinda creepy

And another thing that really pisses me off about this whole thing is that a 21 year old faggot can make the woman i considered god like cry and me, who in her words understood better her than anyone and made her squirt can't.

You are doing great. It really sucks but you just got to commit to ignoring her. you really just need to keep working on yourself until you've become the kind of person she wants. But by then you'll know you're worth more than she can offer so it won't matter to you. Only then did you become alpha. Occupying your mind with self-improvement is the best thing to do. It's how I got over my recent breakup with the girl I loved

It's just hard you know? I know i'll see her with some dyel fag who works a dead end job and i'll think to myself 'look, this guy got the girl of your dreams without even trying and you are trying to 'self improve' hahaha'

How do you deal with this feel? I mean i could cope with it when i was unemployed and over 14% bodyfat but i don't think i can now.

That isn't even beta man, if being around this chick is going to hold you back from being with someone that actually cares about you then fuck it. I mean I'd say keep her around for sex and still be open to being with other women but if seeing her with another dude would just throw you off the rocker then maybe it's for the best.
I think you may just be under the influence of devil vagina magic and once you're like a month clean of her you'll stop even thinking about her.

That's your problem man you put her on a pedestal. You're desu probably worth more than her. If you see her with a beta fag she's just lowering her value. It's a hard mindset for a lot of people to get in to but you just have to say to yourself 'i can do way better, I have all these things that make me better'

You'll find something different/better for you

Alright but still how should I react when I see her in social situations? Wont it be beta if I actively avoid her,for example is x there? Then Im not coming

dude. just.
you can't fall in love with anyone willing to ride your cock and listen to your sob stories.
if she isn't interested in that you have to move on. friends with benefits is still a relationship worth having.
just gain some fucking mental maturity

let it go

You just have to acknowledge her presence but also ignore her, like don't talk to her actively and just keep responses short and to the point if she directs conversation to you. Show her you're having fun with other people, that you're interesting, that you're a guy people want to know but also acknowledge she's there if she tries to talk to you

But isnt that what you look for in a partner? Someone who emotionally supports you, shares common interests and has sex with you? Why shouldnt I fall in love with her? I cant be alpha enough to pump and dump women,I dont even really care about sex desu, I was khv for 25 years ffs I can manage being alone.

Came here to say this

>after boat ride home
you live in venice or what?

So pretty much show her she has no emotional control over you and you'll have a great time with or without her.

And then bawl like a little bitch in the bed at night.

It's what I'd do

>find a friend who genuinely listens to your whiny bullshit and even has sex with you
>drive her away by being overly clingy
good job

You sound like a massive pussy tbqh, good ridance on her part.

This OP. Your "Alpha" friend suggesting to just play it cool should only extend to the not being teary eyed when you tell her to fuck off. Fucking another girl in an attempt to make her feel bad isn't going to change the fact that she wants to fuck around. If she's 30 and still not getting wise to the fact that she's hitting the wall, then trust me, you don't want anything to do with that bitch.

You did good OP, the only improvement would've been saving the tears for later.

Sounds like she could use a good beating

>have fuck buddy hoping to be relationship
>unreturned feelings develop
>honest about it, get called immature
>cut ties

You followed your own path and never bowed to her or let her take control of your life. Just deal with your sadness and move on. She wasn't relationship material.

I work in an island.

Also somethings she said had me thinking. She said we cant be together because my life is too regimented especially around my diet and workouts and all I think about is improving at them and that I cant enjoy the little things in life and in fact I cant enjoy anything, she said even when you go for a drink you arent having fun ,you never have fun in anything you do and you just do things because you believe you have to do them

She isnt entirely wrong. I mean the only time I remember myself really having fun was when playing vidya but I cant stand playing vidya now. I just set goals like I wanna get this done at work or cut down to this bf etc or for example 6'30 to 7 is morning workout time then I have to train at 7'30 in the evening again etc. And thats how I go through the day. Is that a wrong way to live life? I mean I do want to pick up guitar again but work and workout take priority...

you don't go fucking ALL IN without reciprocation. that's why i said, go gain some MENTAL MATURITY. in a relationship you look for signs, and advance based on those signs. if it doesn't progress past a certain point, accept it for what it is and move on. the whole problem with your situation is you became too emotionally invested when you knew she wasn't looking for that. learn and move on.

I just insisted because it was the same with my last gf.she was even with the other guy when I met her,she broke up with him and then was with me.we didnt have sex for 3 months and we ended up 3 years together.

I mean what the fuck are men supposed to do? If you give up on the first sign of rejection you dont get a relationship and if you go in you are too clingy??

And I did have signs. We had sex,we slept together and she was saying what a wonderful thing we have. Granted she had these weird blocks like no kissing even during sex and she refused to sleep together on her bed,only on the couch,but i thought those were just weird quirks she would get over eventually, since before it was over she was more open about kissing me. I mean dont women want to be pursued?

this
You didn't do anything wrong whatsoever. Anyone who says otherwise is a fucking child.

>Drop her at her house after boat ride home, tell her goodbye with teary eyes,Delete her from every social media and never speak to her again.

You had me until this. If you actually did this... no words.

dude. just.

>taking a 30 year old woman who dates 21 year olds seriously
>says she wasnt over her last bf
>doesnt let you kiss her
>is 30

I mean, you can only go through so many obvious redflags before you just become a straight up retard

That whore played you like a fiddle, user

>Granted she had these weird blocks like no kissing even during sex and she refused to sleep together on her bed,only on the couch,but i thought those were just weird quirks she would get over eventually

Just another addition to the cringe library I guess.

>>Move to new place for work, first time living alone, far away from home, both parents died in one year and gf broke up with me

Dude that's fucking brutal, I'm sorry to hear. You're probably pretty vulnerable right now...

Also this 30 year old was dating a 21 year old. Let that sink in for a moment.

You'll be fine once you find another girl

Its ok. Its my dream job and I made lots of new friends. And meeting that girl at first seemed like the icing on the cake but it wasnt so.

And as I said thats what pissed me off the most, her ex was her instructor at her nco training, he is a skinny guy who is a karate blackbelt that "only participates in illegal fights because he is too deadly"

Im sure she loved him because he dropped her for pushups and had authority there, she would love being in my officer school where we did plank position on elbows for an hour she would suck every brats dick there
And when I showed her my kickbox matches and asjed her if she wants to come train with me she said that its too brutal for her...

Sometimes I honestly believe I have to be a retard to get laid

Nice fuckin blog, this isn't Veeky Forums related at all.

Learn your lesson. With whores, you lose.

Didn't read, too long. only fags and women write long-winded texts

underrated post

Dating any military bitch. That's your problem. Dude just fuck em and leave em. They all have complexes from being in the service. They get treated like princesses for so long they start to believe it.

>would be ME doing the afformentioned before her but that probably won't happen.
Make it happen. Get a month of tinder plus, swipe like crazy, send every single match a sexual message. You WILL get laid. It will help you get over her and get back at her as well

k

This is the closest thing to a feels thread so I'll post this I guess
>be virgin
>texting 18 yo tinder slut
>wants me to come fuck her the next day
>wants it the day I leave the country and have early flight
>damn
>next day, fly away
>texting her later, she says she had sex with some other tinder guy
>get super emotional and almost cry
>release emotions to her over text and she apologizes
What the fuck lads... She's literally not SUPER attractive or anything and I was only talking to her for like 2 days and thought she was weird anyway... Maybe it was the stress of travel added on but it really hurt me when she said that.
But that's not all
>texting her later still talking about feelings
>tells Me she's actually 15

Bullet dodged? Mixed feel? That was a weird night

Addendum that I did NOT bang her, my flight was too early, if that wasn't clear

Its not because you cared about her. Its because you feel like you were completely replaceable seeing as she fucked another guy without thinking. Its your ego that hurt, not your romantic feelings. it'll go away the second you meet another girl. Just realize that its not because you weren't good enough, its because you had to leave.

This is dumb and gay and not worth reading fuck off
there are 8 billion people on the earth, I dont give a fuck about your stupid ass relationship

you're torturing yourself over thoughts of this. you're suffering for no reason.

The teary eyed bit is bitch mode haha

OP, I've read almost everything you posted. Pls don't change man. You're the best.

>She said we cant be together because my life is too regimented especially around my diet and workouts and all I think about is improving at them and that I cant enjoy the little things in life and in fact I cant enjoy anything, she said even when you go for a drink you arent having fun ,you never have fun in anything you do and you just do things because you believe you have to do them

she's full of shit, this is the female mind-game bullshit they pull when you're getting too attached.

also, this bitch was rebounding, you should have known that your days were numbers.

>We had sex,we slept together and she was saying what a wonderful thing we have. Granted she had these weird blocks like no kissing even during sex and she refused to sleep together on her bed,only on the couch,but i thought those were just weird quirks she would get over eventually, since before it was over she was more open about kissing me. I mean dont women want to be pursued?

she was keeping you at a distance. she didn't want you to get too attached.

>Delete her from every social media and never speak to her again.
>she lives next door

good fucking luck with that m8.

this guy gets it

>"only participates in illegal fights because he is too deadly"

this is so fucking cringe, does she actually believe that shit? if so, then I say good riddance.

You're military?

sounds like weird bullshit. maybe she's trying to let you down easy with the age thing.

the reason you were upset is because you were already building your future together in your mind.

face it - people have sex. you will have sex with women that have had sex with other men. get used to it. stop being a fucking woman.

Hey OP, let me add in my story.

>21, at uni, meet girl who is currently taken and crush all over that for a year
>we end up moving in as part of a house
>she splits with bf and we begin dating
>date 1 year, move in whilst she is on placement at uni
>she loses that placement, finds another near my house, so we move there
>she quits that one and we move to a place with my friends where she can get another
>she starts getting distant
>cheats on me with co-worker and breaks up with me
>coworker is 30, abusive and a piece of shit

I fucking followed after her, picking her up and helping her out for a couple of months. We have sex a few times when she starts to fall out with her bf (the guy she cheated on me with)

she ends up telling me she loves me, wants to get back together - I am ecstatic

she tells me it's not true, she was mistaken. She's back with that guy.

Eventually after months of being fucked around, I block her on every social media and pawn off her phone bill I was paying to her bank account.

She has tried to contact me, and I haven't even opened the messages.
I obsessed about this girl for 2+ years, and she can't even respect me. I feel so fucking good that I am ignoring her now, and I may have been an absolute beta during the breakup, but trust me when I say it has lifted my confidence and grown my soul by tenfold.

Stay strong brother x