I give up. I don't wanna be natty anymore

I give up. I don't wanna be natty anymore.

I have tried everything. I've had the most strict diet and lifting routine. I didn't do any weird fad shit, calories in, calories out, protein, lean meats, I did everything right. Did it by the book. What did I get?

Nothing. I cannot even increase my 7 rep or 1 rep max.

Some of you suggested getting tested for low T. I did. They said mine was """"""""normal"""""""". Turns out there's a new "normal". healio.com/endocrinology/hormone-therapy/news/print/endocrine-today/{ac23497d-f1ed-4278-bbd2-92bb1e552e3a}/generational-decline-in-testosterone-levels-observed. In the 1980's they would have told me I was severely deficient and put me on testosterone therapy. But no. I literally have less testoterone than my 63 year old father at 22, and this is apparently "normal".

I can't take it. How do I get it prescribed? It's VERY illegal here in Massachusetts to have it without a prescription and I don't wanna buy off some idiot who doesn't know what they're doing and is probably gonna lace it with shit. How do I get prescribed testosterone? I don't wanna juice up, just a low dose so I can finally get some results.

I have no libido, my gf is gorgeous but she always has to ask me for sex and it feels like a chore. I'm ALWAYS exhausted. Depressed, my stomach gets fatter but no other part of me gets bigger. I'm 22 and I feel like I'm rotting.

Other urls found in this thread:

symmetricstrength.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're just impatient, how long have you been lifting?

2 years. Gave up recently

Are you getting enough sleep, all your vitamins and minerals?
If you're getting fat either you aren't training hard enough or you're on too high a caloric surplus. You should be training each bodypart at least twice a week, preferably full body or PPL.

lol, jesus christ.

Getting it prescribed is difficult and the stuff costs more. Just buy from an underground lab. If you really want pharmaceutical-grade stuff you can usually buy those underground too.

The (((medical community))) wants you to be domesticated, they don't want alpha high-test men, so of course they're not gonna help you easily.

hahahahaha

Not really familiar wit underground labs

Have your tried doing things to raise your testosterone naturally? Have you considered you may have overestimated the progress that can realistically be made in the time you trained? You haven't given much insight as to how you trained or anything so it's hard to really understand if testosterone is really your problem.

What are your lifts?

Dude if you wanna grow then maybe you should just focus on eating. If you take gear you might get erectile disfunction

Post your body right now

Like 25lbs curls, 90lbs bench, 120 lbs squats. Im a turbo manlet. 5'6". Been stagnant from literally the very day I start lifting, no matter how hard I push, anything heavier than that will no go up

Tried. Now I'm just skinnyfat.

My libido is already half dead. When I have sex I usually can't climax. I just keep going until she's done and starts asking if she did something wrong.

Bait or just lazy

How can I increase it naturally? FrI'm what I've read, stuff like fenugreek works for a few weeks until your body gets used to it and goes back to your baseline.

5x5 routine, eating as much as I can without puking every day for about 4 months. Nothing. Then I tried supersets for everything and focused on getting more greens. Nothing. Now I'm trin HIIT with cardiovascular replacing rests and I'm currently getting nowhere.

>Like 25lbs curls, 90lbs bench, 120 lbs squats. Im a turbo manlet. 5'6". Been stagnant from literally the very day I start lifting, no matter how hard I push, anything heavier than that will no go up

Meant to quote

You need to tell her exactly why you can't get it up, they like to hear straight up answers or else she will continue to think that it's her. Get yourself a PT that guides you and check your form.

If you got no results, you either did nothing right or nothing at all.

Even women get results with less natural test than a man with only one testicle

Med student here, what are your levels?

Yeah that's quite bad if you've been lifting with a strict diet and routine. Maybe your form is really bad?

Assuming test is your problem, which I really doubt, there's plenty of shot online about raising your test. A lot of it just has to do with fixing your diet to include more fats, sleeping more, going out in the sun more, lowering stress, shit like that.

To be very honest though if you tested at normal, even at today's level, you really shouldn't have that much trouble. I think you're just not being honest with what you actually did while training, if you did at all.

Lmao

Just get roids from an underground lab

I hope this isn't bait because a lot of people here want to help. I seriously doubt you've been full on gym for 2 years to try everything with patience thought. Also testosterone is influenced by a lot of shit so make sure to read into that.

Are people telling you yore ''''''''''''''''too''''''''''''''' big? someone did at a party this weekend, I've been lifting for 1 and a half years and I broke my hand a month ago, but despite that normies think I'm ''to muscular''. You might just have body dysmorphia, or your routine, diet, sleep, etc is shit.

It's bait.

OP probably wanted something that's not realistic, ate under maintenance, barely went to the gym, had fuckaround-itis when he did(listing curls first and bench second is a dead giveaway), and then got pissed that he didn't have the magic-sky-god piss glory on him. So he googles something and comes up with an utterly tumblr-tier reason - low test

trips of fucking truth

Look at this obvious bait
90 lbs bench after 2 years, that's pretty much impossible even if you have low test.

>2 years

pathetic

>pretty much impossible even if you have low test.
>mfw

>Massachusetts
Wanna hang out bro? Also if you find a good test dealer let me know

Is there room for one more?

What I meant is that it's impossible 100% with the variables set up by the OP, which are
>I've had the most strict diet and lifting routine. I didn't do any weird fad shit, calories in, calories out, protein, lean meats, I did everything right. Did it by the book.
Go there symmetricstrength.com/
A fucking WOMAN that weight 110lbs would be considered "Intermediate" with a 95lbs bench press, the definition of intermediate?
>The lifter has been consistently training, likely for at least a year.
Then he claims 90 lbs bench after 2 years? Literally impossible.

This has to be bait. No one would be fucking dumb enough to do the same fucking thing for 2 years getting zero progress without asking people for help...

Your form is garbage. I don't even need to see a video. It's literally not possible to not get 1/2/3/4 after two years of lifting with decent form even with shitty eating and sleep.

I guarantee you've never felt DOMS in your chest after benching.
I guarantee you've only felt quad/low back DOMS after squating.

Learn how to actually do the lifts and then start eating a lot.

All you had to do was eat BIG C'MON

>2 years
This is a lifestyle you fucking faggot

well if I was benching 95lbs after 2 years I would give up too.