/fat/ "keep going and never give up" edition

Previous thread
>Who is /fat/ for?
for /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
calculator.net/body-fat-calculator.html

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G7_-pq2JaD8
cbc.ca/news/health/obesity-research-confirms-long-term-weight-loss-almost-impossible-1.2663585
halotop.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Daily reminder that half a kilo of broccoli is 200 cal.

Feeling hungry? Just eat MORE BROCCOLI.

also it has like 20 grams of brotein

dont forget to get at least 150 grams a day fatties

>mfw gonna eat 3kg of pepper every meal now

thanks user, i'm gonna make it

I'd rather dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I consistently eat on a caloric deficit now, but my diet is shitty. I eat just about anything. Can I lose weight like This?

E.g, today I had one meal, 5 guys, at 1500 calories. I have 200 calories left and I'll still be at a deficit (maintenance is 2200). Will I still lose weight?

theoretically in a perfect system, but day to day is shit measuring

Keep it up for a week and you'll know if you're on the right path

a calorie is a calorie

but you will lack vitamin or protein probably and feel like shit

This is made up of Quesadillas, sandwiched, burgers etc. Will I /makeit/?

I think I am a bad person guys.

I used to go to the gym and watch people work out. I myself am very fat, like bmi 32 or something and just wanted to observe

I once saw an anorexic girl working out, she was pretty clearly anorexic at least I think she was, very skinny and stuff.

For some reason I got pissed off at her for being skinnier than me, so I bought a tub of fat burning tablets off the internet. Then I went into the changing rooms after her and tapped her on the shoulder and said 'I think you dropped these', and handed them to her.She probably went home and killed herself or starved herslef some more. I also followed her home and posted a high calorie chocolate bar through her letterbox to make her paranoid

You should do the world a favor and kill yourself. She is trying to better herself just as you are.

Started at 190 in January and am now at 130 thanks to keto.

I think I still got 5-10 lbs to go before losing most belly fat

So close guys

Here is what my macros look like on average.

fucking anime posters

really shitty shift today
I'm ready to fucking KILL this night jog

I need to get back into running. I use to be able to do 5 miles in 38 minutes. Not great but still decent. Sometimes I miss the army. Kept me in shape.

you're one mean bitch. I like that.

Why are you assuming he's female? Because he followed the poor STICC girl into the locker room? No. This is some chubby NEET who randomly targeted a at STICK girl and pushed her into suicide.

>i'm actually a faggot who never go out of my mom's house and like to get (you) on Veeky Forums : the post
seriously kys

>used to lift and be about 75kg
>got lazy and gave it up
>now 88kgs 27% bf

feelsbadman, how do i get back

>how do i get back
you drag your ass to the gym

You can (google Twinkie diet), but it's suboptimal. You could eat more and lose more by loading up on cruciferous vegetables, citrus, almonds, celery, cucumber, and other low calorie foods that raise metabolism/help your hormones.

Eat better and exercise more.

>never count exercise calories
>eating at normal deficit
>last weeks I had to walk 30,000 steps each weekday
>lost 3.5 kilo

That's not good is it

What do you mean exercise calories? The calories you burn?

Who cares if its shitty if he could maintain it thats real challange many fatties relapse

>how do I get back

Do the shit you did before. You know what works. Why are you asking this?

Once he hits his goal, assuming he can, he'll still be eating shit. It's going to be almost impossible to maintain with diet like that.

Yes those ones I usually just ignore what my walking app says.

In my opinion they're honestly not very reliable. I'd just stick to static calorie numbers. If 500 below your TDEE is 1700, eat at 1700 regardless of how many calories you've burned.

btw, does anyone have any advice on what to do afterward with regards to gaining muscle and staying lean? When I make it to ~120 (5" 7') im gonna have hardly any muscle

Was looking into calisthenics as well as a leangains approach (IF and +20% maintenance on training days, -20% rest days with regards to calories, keep protein really high)

Can anyone with experience weigh in?

Broke a couple of toes on a camping trip climbing some mountains last week.

Still a fatass, cardio is not an option for a week or two. Managing to keep my calories in lower though. Can I still make it bros?

Possibly

You should have been lifting.

That's enough encouragement for me. I am going to make it, this is only a small hurdle. Thank you user

Just ate 2000 calories worth of junk food only not including my breakfast and dinner. I feel sick.

>bmi 32
That's not "chubby" he's a disgusting and creepy lardass

at what body fat % are you no longer /fat/ ??

Started keto and exercise 11 weeks ago and I'm down from 268lbs to 235lbs I'M GONNA MAKE IT

why did you do that?

every % unless you lift
skinnyfat is still fat

i think once you're less than 50% fat then you are no longer fat since it's not the majority of your weight.

I'm honest to God sick of seeing posts like this. How does that even happen man?

>tfw had some sirloin tip steak
1750 calories consumed today lads

it was just so delicious and easy to eat. so i kept going. interestingly i hit a new all time low of body weight today after the gym so idk maybe we will be ok.

>tfw noob cardio gains
I feel like I can climb a mountain

>Live in a good family all my life
>Never miss a meal, doubled up on a few.

If my stomach isn't filled with red meat and dairy to process slowly for the next 24 hours, I feel like my soul is tearing

So do it, though.

Actually deal with that instead of posting feels pics about how you want to eat.

I cheated and had a 300 calorie bagel. I'm supposed to be eating 500 calories a day.

go walk 3 miles to erase it.

>500 calories a day

Serious question: have you consulted a doctor about such an absurdly high deficit?

No. My doctor would be mad at me.

Yeah, there is a good reason for that. And for your cheating.

That deficit is unsustainable, and your cheating is strong proof of it. At least eat 1200 cals, bro. Remember, weight loss is more than just losing weight. You should be preparing for after too, and eating at such a large deficit isn't preparing for anything.

Is counting steps a meme? My fitbit would tell me I've done 10k steps and burned 1k calories or something similar. Is this a meme?

I stick to it 70% of the time though. I lost 16 pounds in a month on 650 cals a day on average with a few cheat days.

> I bought a tub of fat burning tablets off the internet. Then I went into the changing rooms after her and tapped her on the shoulder and said 'I think you dropped these', and handed them to her.
Devilish

Don't know about walking because I hate it, but fitbit's cycling calories seem to work fine for me and I've been at it for 2 months now. Was really surprised at first, seeing over 600 kcal burned in an hour.

That's what I mean, 600 kcal an hour seems very very generous to me.

t. anorexic gym girl

have you actually changed what you eat or just the portions?

Well lads, what do you think of this?
youtube.com/watch?v=G7_-pq2JaD8

Just set yourself a 1000 kcal deficit target and you will lose weight as long as you log everything you put in your mouth.
I did that, and have lost 8 kg in 2 months which is perfectly on schedule. I guess fitbit telling me I've used 3000-4000 kcal in a day must be close to reality.

Get a kitchen scale if you haven't got one.

been feeling really pumped lately about weight loss in general, but once you've eaten for the day and done your exercise, there's nothing more you can really do until tomorrow.

Don't know how to pass the time. i don't feel like playing vidya or watching movies any more.

You can always go for a walk or meditate.

I'm in the same boat, been doing nothing but work/lift or cardio/eat lately. No good vidya, no gf, no freinds.

I spend most of my free time reading this website.

>tfw weigh in tomorrow

You're not gonna make it. It's already too late. 95% chance of failure.

cbc.ca/news/health/obesity-research-confirms-long-term-weight-loss-almost-impossible-1.2663585

fucking watch me

You will die before your 60th birthday, alone.

but fit

>canadian research

pffffthahaha

>5% RIGHT BABE?

I would rather die than go back to being a fatass.

I lost 51 lbs and feel like I got my life back.

>one day ago
>208.4 pounds
>just now
>213.7

How to keep up energy :(

I've started doing those light cardio vids LA trainers post on youtube

Popsugar fitness and lazy dancer tips are my jam now

15 pounds to go to hit 50 pounds.. can i make it by november at 2120 cal a day? granted i never hit 2120 except for saturday other than that i eat at a deficet.

losertown, bud, in the sticky

>Gonna do it
>You can't do it

Then watch me die trying nigga.

>Canadian fatty boom boom THOT designed a bad study to get back at the guy who left the world behind and got Veeky Forums af and is now banging supermodel neuroscientists.

Can't fool me THOT.

>been craving ice cream all night
>didn't eat any
Good night /fat/

no shit the cravings won't go away
they sell tiny little cups of haagen dazs at the grocery store if you need to take the edge off

What a crock of shit. Kill yourself.

because most people see diets as time restricted, these things are life changing. My brother lost 150lbs and now is a skinny piece of shit and has been for 5 years

HALO TOP
A
L
O

T
O
P

halotop.com/

Both. Not super clean but I don't eat junk.

Honestly, with keto, how the fuck am I supposed to eat 70% calories from fat?

I might just go low carb high protein instead

I don't like butter

>trying to find out calories in beans
>> per 1 cup of dried beans

AHHHHH WHO THE FUCK USES CUPS AS AN UNIRONIC MEASUREMENT, JUST MEASURE IN GRAMS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Have people been treating you nicer since you lost weight? stories now

the opposite actually
people are concerned that I'm taking the weight loss too far

bros are nicer to me but girls talk to me a lot less

let me guess, they're all fat?

Girls only spoke to you before because you were such a non-entity sexually they weren't afraid of you

not really, but they'd all say they'd like to lose weight

what has been your daily diet with keto? how have you fought off the flu?

I've been thinking about getting back on the keto meme because I miss eating entire chickens, but I'm liking the relative flexibility of counting calories and protons.

Ate a hot dog with bun and a little bit of BBQ sauce today at work, because work had free hot dogs.

It gave me a FUCKING MIGRAINE. Humans can eat this shit? Clearly I've been too healthy if my body is rejecting it so bad that my eyeballs want to crawl out of my skull.

I feel like I have a more positive attitude, but it's probably a combination of weight loss and nofap. I generally enjoy social situations more.

I'm 307 this morning, started at 325 at beginning of June. 6'3" tall.

So there's a special level of ugly where you're too ugly to fuck but not ugly enough to friend-zone so they just don't interact with you at all?