Why do people shit on crossfit when everyone who does it looks good (and the girls are qts)?

Why do people shit on crossfit when everyone who does it looks good (and the girls are qts)?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T74Xek-pDLM
journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/2325967114531177
youtube.com/watch?v=tAZaHzd6qAY
youtube.com/watch?v=viQnHOXyqEg
barbend.com/nsca-crossfit-lawsuit/
instagram.com/francesca__e/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they are qts but they are always married to some giant guy with a muzzie tier beard

>when everyone who does it looks good (and the girls are qts)?

lmao have you actually been to a crossfit gym?

Thats like saying everyone who plays soccer looks amazing because you only see the pros on TV, ignoring the millions of average/shitty ones you don't see.

this
i always see some fat powerlifter fucking them

>when you see a crossfitter at the gym

have you seen a crossfit event? They do some wild shit. The competitors also have some shitty form. They also teach some wild shit. Like the kipping pull up, kipping dips, kipping kips, kipping upside down barbell flies, etc.

even normies shit on crossfit.

i thought other crossfitters, because thats how most women do these things, their man does it.
but regardless, always the meme muslim beard. i don't want to grow one, beards are too itchy to grow and i am not a jawlet

WHO

To me, it looks like a great way to get hurt. The things they do just can't be good for you in the long run.

holy fuck I want to cum inside of her

>doing compounds and oly for speed
No thanks. I'll keep my spine and knee caps.

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

Yeah look how great all these people look.
youtube.com/watch?v=T74Xek-pDLM

the more i read this pasta the more brilliant it is, at first i didnt think it was that great

It's a SAGE journal so take it with a grain of salt but here's a solid reason:

journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/2325967114531177

Like this shit, I'm not a fitness expert, or am I in the best shape. These kipping pull ups can't be good for your shoulders. youtube.com/watch?v=tAZaHzd6qAY

Who is she?

anyway whats this thread about?

it's not

Weightlifting already has a high number of injuries as it is, but CrossFit blows those out of the water.

It's just because they do such high reps without really giving much of a shit about form. It's fine to cat back deadlift at low weights (it's not but you're not likely to injure yourself) but carrying that philosophy over to higher weights is what results in injuries.

That's at least how I understand it. Did I miss anything?

Because for every muscle qt, there's 1000 soccer moms herniating their discs

>
t. beardlet

But theyre usually 6 feet tall dudes, so idk what you are saying

I'm not sure. All of Veeky Forums seems to hate it. Honestly it looks like more effort than I'm willing to give.

If people use it to make it, can it be that bad?

t. jawlet

Normies and people on Veeky Forums seem to hate crossfit for some reason

probably because people who do crossfit always brings it up

I've never actually met someone who does crossfit, am I in the minority?

Theres a small crossfit gym near where I work.
The owner is a 5'7 skinny brodude with a chinstrap beard who thinks hes tough as fuck. Proper gives it the eyeballing stare down when I walk by trying to be alpha.
I once saw him deadlifting shirtless out front of his gym, with those dumbass plastic plates that take up the whole barbell in the name of a 3plate deadlift.

I dunno what his clients are like, but hes a gargantuan fag.

This is why

Pretty funny to be honest. Is it really like this?

That chick does heavy lifts. Most girls that go to crossfit look like pic related.

creep

On two days of nofap man. one of my qts just texted me back as I was typing this so I might get one off tonight

I have a family memeber that always begs me to do it.
>Come on Brandon you'll like it!
No, leave me alone.

To be honest she does not look like someone that just does crossfit.

For one she doesn't look like she's there on her lunch break.

DON'T LOOK AT THEIR FACES IT WILL FREAK YOU OUT

no my beard feels like steel wool :(

Looks the same as one of those "cardio kickboxing" class pics.

Ohhhhhh... so kind of cult-y creepy?

yeash

its mostly retards.

Crossfit is just a brand of circuit training, and circuit training is legit as hell. I see so many retards on Veeky Forums make fun of legitimate exercises "bear crawls, sprawls etc" because HURR ITS CROSSFIT LMAO

>family memeber
i don't know why i laughed at that

anyone have that youtube of an interview of a crossfitter who goes to a commercial gym (but has 3 different gym membebrships and homegym) and is like a chemical engineer and is proud that he has his "own" wall in the gym and he sprints the corridors and people yell to him "youre a hero!" and he thinks its a compliment. and he's proud of gettig people kicked out of his gym. and he and his wife go and let their toddler daughter wander the gym in the background

I wanna see this.

youtube.com/watch?v=viQnHOXyqEg

>Great parody! The way he portrays an egocentric megalomaniac character is so realistic! Can you imagine if this wasn't a parody/mocumentary - but reality!? Haha, that would be so fucked up!

thanks brudda

thanks mate, always a good giggle this vid

I'm amazed CF hasn't taken the video down.

bc Veeky Forums is a bunch of edgy contrarians

Thank you!

They do stuff like deadlifts ''for time'' right? So a lot of them forego proper setup and form just to shave off a few seconds.

maybe its like /pol/
hear me out.
people visit to mock how crazy and out of touch it is.
they start to slowly get redpilled overtime as they try to troll and shitpost.
-great all around athletic performance
-supremely overconfident and obvlivious to haters (pretty chad...)
-fairly attractive wife for someone who had a kid
is their hope anyway. but its not really like /pol/ afterall

it's buying social camaraderie like golf except golf is legit

>all those patches in the walls in "his corner"
l-m-a-o

I unironically like Hitler and crossfit.

Fit hates crossfit because everyone here laps up the established lifting industry propaganda. It's confirmation bias.
barbend.com/nsca-crossfit-lawsuit/

this

They look good because the deliberate overtraining kills or injures anyone who wasnt already strong for other reasons.

Likewise, although I always take the setup and shit necessary to prevent injury before working out.

>implying everyone who looks good from crossfit isn't on gear

this

>Pretty funny to be honest. Is it really like this?
not really. Although there is an exercise that involves swinging a hammer against a big-ass tire, its called Sledgehammer Swings and It's a legitimate exercise if done correctly though.

Crossfit is a sport not a training routine.
sport has high risk of injury. nothing wrong with that, competitiveness is good, sports are fun, good camaraderie, build your social status, but over time they lead to injury and often destroy the body.
the best (richest) athletes in the world don't train by crossfit, maybe they have similar individual exercises or want an intense circuit but they are not blatantly risking injury for the sake of the routine.

It's a stupid, dangerous philosophy that gets people hurt, unless crossfit has changed drastically recently.

video source plz

Jesus. It's shit like this why Veeky Forums is somehow the most autistic board on this site.

Because not all of them look good, your average CrossFitters are fat soccer moms, ex high school athletes looking to lose the 80 pounds he/she has gained since they left school, or sedentary 35-50 year olds looking to get fit. Only elite CrossFitters, aka Regional-level athletes and above, look good, and they're basically the 1%.

They certainly are not. You're on the fast track towards serious shoulder impingement issues with those.

hey look it's the typical /fitizen. Faggots

>you don't need to teach it

Yeah, that's crossfit all right.

>one of my qts just texted me back as I was typing this so I might get one off tonight
You and I both know that's not true. Your "qt" girlfriend is your hand. YOU are a faggot.

>I dunno what his clients are like, but hes a gargantuan fag.
So are you you piece of dogshit,so are you

At least dogshit gets picked up by women occasionally...

Hnnnnnnnng souce?

>At least dogshit gets picked up by women occasionally...
With a plastic bag and then discarded into the trash

like every sport, it can be done with good or bad technique. it only depends on your trainer and yourself, crossfit itself does not promote bad form.
take a look at mat fraser or others at the top: they are at the top because their form is flawless, they are oly lifting beasts while having tons of endurance.
granted a lot of the people who practice it, are too careless about their technique, but that exists in every sport, god knows how much broscience and bad form is present in bodybuilding.

>missing the point this badly

>t. jawlet with a triple neck due to permabulking for powerlifting

>missing the point this badly
Not at all. You forgot what you are and what your place is, it's in the trash you piece of shit.

So if your post is true, you must be off to Reddit?

>when everyone who does it looks good

>implying implications
>in the year 2017

she's been hitting the gym, gettin THICC

>come at me bro, I'm alpha as fuck

Make no mistake; crossfit is a business which sells sex appeal. They invite unbelievably attractive former athletes to compete at the top levels to look good.

instagram.com/francesca__e/

/pol/ is always right

Every time.

Thanks.

They're mostly annoying when they try and get you to do crossfit, and when i see them disgustingly preform and teach movements. They also have a tendency to yell all the time. Actually they're pretty annoying most of the time. The large amount of them are washed out losers from other sports, weekend warriors, and normies. Pisses me off the most when they can't do muscle ups properly, but still boast about them.

Average Crossfitter

>see hot xfit chick doing "gymnastics"
>ask how many strict muscle ups she can do
>only 1
>give unsolicited advice
>get a egotistical response
>never again

Also

>ask xfit coach if he teaches strict musclesups first before kipping
>says kipping is a pre-req to strict
>inform him strict pull-ups and dips would be a better pre-req since they actually build strength and work the same movement pattern as strict musclesups if taught properly
>says im and idiot and he has 10+ years of training gymnstics
>mkay

My thought process is if you can do 5 strict muscle-ups, the amount of kipping muscle-ups you can do with the increased work capacity will only be greater, but whatever.

Why are you namefagging if you're not an expert? Furthermore, how is the ballistic movement involved in a kipping pull up more damaging than the ballistic movement of a power clean?

Why work out in a bikini?
Why?

how else will you shill?

>Using 5 15plates
What the fuck is up with crossfitters and the way they stack plates? Shit is superficial as fuck and show how shallow the program is and it's participants. Use 45s you shit. Fuck.

Those quads tho.

Why yes, user!

One of the major draws of CrossFit is for those who want to have lower back pain/strain just so they can shave 30 seconds finishing a WOD! Great question!

Faggot.

You sound VERY informed.

>being named Brandon

never going to make it lmao