Religious Philosophy

Simple Question.
Which religion has the best philosophy?

Gnosticism

>Gnosticism

Pastafarianism.

Why do Monad & Friends allow the Demiurge to continue his fuckery?

how would you set the measure for philosophy in order to be the best in the first place?

isn't that all up to subjective taste?

best philosophy

like what matters the other wisdom and knowledge if theres clearly a "best wisdom and knowledge"

so the short answer.
the religion with the best philosophy
is the one that suits (you) the most
or it was the one you had to understand the world when you were young.

Tee, hee athiest meme. haha. Oh boi do i like my spagget. Please stop being retarded. Atheism is fine but that fucking overused pasta meme is the most autistic shit please stop.

Your mom is the best religion to follow, imo.

Stop being a pseud you piece of shit

Objectively the most peaceful, effective, and overall most explanatory system of religious philosophical ideas.

stop asking pseud-questions you cunt fart
"Oh I want to be super awesome so everyone will like me, If I get the best of everything surely I will be love/appreciated and accepted if not by my fellow man then surely I can put my conscience to rest."
I hate this fucking question so goddamn much
"hey, anonymous users who have a penchant for trolling sarcasm and horrible horrible autism, what X is the best?"

You know why I know you are a surface level pleb?
Becuase the questions you ask amount to being king of a shitheap. Congratulations for using your "wet rag of wisdom" to stroke your pathetically synthetic ego.

Oh I get it though. You just want to post a thread and talk about teligion but you need to have a gigglesqee way to putting it in the OP otherwise anons might see you as coming from reddit, or will filter out your thread for certain key words.

>the most peaceful
as far as being peaceful, or bringing about peace?

>effective
what the fuck is an effective religion?
how the fuck do would we know if its impossible to have concrete knowledge and only faith in many of the tenants religion espouse.

>most explanatory system
do these explanations have to have any sort of veracity to them or can they just be parables?

Atheism, because the philosophy of atheism is just philosophy.

Islam

Taoism.

bait averted

/thread

Gnosticism was btfo by Plotinus

But Confucianism is better

>religion
>philosophy

I'll take "two words that should never be used in the same sentence" for 200.

Christianity. Not just because it's founder was risen from the dead but it really explains the state of the world. Things that we all know is true. We are separated from God through sin.

On a personal note. I have become more aware of how much a sinner I am as my faith as evolved.

For the sake of your soul.

It has the best philosophy though. Not harmful in any way, unlike other religions. Modern and therefore suitable for a modern person, unlike other religions. Conflict-proof, unlike other religions. Fun-allowing, ironic, also self-ironic, unlike other religions. Also, you sound angry. Go have some delicious pasta - that always helps.

Orthodox.

No question about it.

Sufiism

>Gnosticism was btfo by Plotinus
How have I reached gnosis then?

this desu

>how have i produced hallucinations by auto-suggestion

Mu'tazila school of Sunni Islam.

By achieving self delusion.

Asharites were a mistake

al-Ma'mun is that you? Get the fuck off of Veeky Forums.

Look I love you lot, but that's not hoe you spell Ismaili Philosphy

how*

Lutheranism

>Hylic (from Greek ύλη (hylē) "matter") is the opposite of psychic (from Greek ψυχή (psychē) "soul").
In the gnostic belief system, hylics, also called somatics (from Gk σώμα (sōma) "body"), were the lowest order of the three types of human. The other two were the psychics and the pneumatics (from Gk πνεύμα (pneuma) "spirit, breath"). So humanity comprised matter-bound beings, matter-dwelling spirits and the matter-free or immaterial souls.
Somatics were deemed completely bound to matter. Matter, the material world, was considered evil by the gnostics. The material world was created by a demiurge, in some instances a blind, mad God, in others an army of rebellious angels as a trap for the spiritual Ennoia. The duty of (spiritual) man was to escape the material world by the aid of the hidden knowledge (gnosis).[1]
Somatics were human in form, but since their entire focus was on the material world, such as eating, sleeping, mating or creature comforts, they were seen as doomed. The pneumatic saw himself as escaping the doom of the material world via the secret knowledge. Somatics were thought to be incapable of understanding.

Plotinus comepletely btfo the idea of an "evil demiurge". Not to mention him refuting just about every other aspect of gostic """philosophy""".

The Early Orthodox and Latin Church.

You can't go wrong up until the 800s, really. What comes after is pretty sad until the Reformers encouraged everyone to go back to the fathers.

Zoroastrianism.