/WagecuckFit/

Let's have a thread for anything related to staying fit while slaving away for that paycheck.

My questions specifically: I used to have a ton of free time in uni, but now that I've started working, keeping my routine efficient is tricky. What are some good snacks I can bring to the office that preferably have some good protein and calories (I haven't been able to meet my daily recs with less time).

Also, I only have time to work out *after* I get off, but if I take a preworkout, my sleep is fucked up. Anyone else know this? Should I just go no pre, or drink a half cup of coffee or something?

You have homegym?

>What are some good snacks I can bring to the office that preferably have some good protein and calories (I haven't been able to meet my daily recs with less time).
before u go to bed
boil 5-10 eggs
wake up take out the yolk.
have 5-10 eggs for snake

>Also, I only have time to work out *after* I get off, but if I take a preworkout, my sleep is fucked up. Anyone else know this? Should I just go no pre, or drink a half cup of coffee or something?
neither
just workout. or do some high jumps before you lift.
after noon. you shouldn't take any caffeine afterwards.

No

do pushups/pull ups/dips stretching while on break or waiting around for slow co workers. Also cycle/walk to work if possible.

bump

>dishwasher since January
>Worst and toughest job I've ever had
>constantly have to give it everything I got, no time to properly eat
>all of this in a tiny damp room where you can barely move around, standing right beside the hot dishwasher that releases a cloud of steam every 2 minutes after the washing cycle
>unaware that I've basically been on an intermittent fasting while staying in a sauna for 8 to 12 hours a day
>now almost 7 months later I've never had such a low body fat% since puberty
>starting to see all hidden veins appearing on shoulders and arms for the first time in my life, feels pretty surreal

Really helped me being more motivated than ever to keep improving everything in my life, feels great to have a sense of where I want things to go next and knowing what I need to do.
Fuck this cancerous shit job though, it's hell

post body

Damn, not sure if I'd be able to motivate myself to lift after doing a job like that for 8-12 hours. How did you do it?

How do you deal with someone who is brought in or steps into a project you have been working on and they end up messing up a whole project and setting everything back a month?

Lets say this person is in "senior leadership" and they were brought in as to advise but later it turns out they had no idea what they were doing and they ended up causing many, many headaches for you and your project.

I made some energy balls this week that turned out pretty well. Made 5 balls for me, but could be more or less depending on how big they are.

>1 cup rolled oats
>2/3 cup peanut butter
>1 scoop vanilla whey
>1 tsp cinnamon
>1/2 tsp nutmeg

Document everything so when you receive a performance review you can prove the senior guy fucked up your project.

He is in management

I am being told I should just find another job

Frankly, I'm blaming myself since I listened to him and I had to take the blame

He is a senior manager in another dept, he has no idea what he has been doing and telling me to do, I Did not question him

Frankly, this whole situation is making me look like a nut job since he knows I am angry with him

He is not the only person in management. Air your grievances with your direct supervisor and HR.

Also, look for another job. If your firm is really this dysfunctional you're better off elsewhere.

Sorry, this is really my fault
I should have questioned him

It's not your fault. You had an incompetent manager come in, tell you to do something, then place the blame on you when it went wrong. It's a shitty situation - the guy who fucked up should own up to his own mistakes.

You learned for next time, it probably won't be the last time in your working life you'll have to deal with a manager that doesn't know better.

Workout before work dipshit

>dishwasher since January
>Worst and toughest job I've ever had
You are one soft nigger

Have you ever been a dishy? I'm an exec chef at a busy restaurant and, in my day I'm on my feet for about 10 or 11 and get about 2 hours a day to sit in the office doing paperwork and just general exec chef shit. The dishy gets my highest praise, he might not start as early as me and the chefs but he is always the last one out and does the most soul crushing job. It's not the hardest job there is but for many people it is the hardest job they've ever done and it really does suck dick.

I have a call with the client tomorrow and that manager will be on the call again

I'm in a tough situation, I have to take the blame tomorrow again. I want to complete this project and never work for this TEAM again

This is my last week working with these guys, I hope it is my last

Either way, thanks for the kind (yous)

I need to go to sleep and deal with this in the morning meetings...

Ya. Serving was way worse. Just as much running and you have to suck customers dick. Dhishwashers even got to play their own music on a stereo. Lucky fuckin bastards i was listening to maroon 5 and shit

"wahwah i ONLY made $500 in tips tonight, i fucking hate this job"

Fuck i wish. My restaurant wasnt that nice or id still be serving. But ya servers make more than "dishies" otherwise id have never left the cush ass dishroom

I don't know what I hate more about servers, them complaining about making hundreds a night for unskilled labor or the fact that they all smoke. I can't wait to graduate and never work in food service again.

So get out of the dishroom then. Talk about sour fucking grapes. Also i never smoked but pretended i did just to get breaks

Where do you work where waitresses are making $200+ a night?

Olive garden

50k a year isnt much for a mid to high teir restaurant server

I cant im black and they already have a token nigress

It is tho. Unless you're in an expensive af place

Not same guy as dishwasher brah, I bartend. I make roughly what they do but I don't complain about it in front of the bussers and BOH people because that's really shitty.
Not uncommon for a higher end restaurant/supper club. This is only on Friday and Saturday nights I have no idea what they make on weeknights.

I made at least 50 at applebees. I dont think thats bery nice

Take my strength user, be strong I- We belive in you.

I'd love to get advice from people who find the energy to work out during the day. I'm a nurse and I work 6:30am to 4:30-5pm mon-fri and I'll tell you, I'm mentally and physically fucking drained when I get off. If I work out in the morning, I'm up by 4:30am and asleep by 7pm which has been fucking up my sleep cycle. I try to just drink black coffee and muster up the energy but damn. It's tough to give my workouts 100% unfortunately.

looks delicious senpai

I made mini pancakes with a similar recipe:
>crushed oats
>pbfit
>egg
>almond milk
>chocolate whey
blended, sandwiched with pb and banana
So tasty