How jacked should i get before i move to Mexico for a few years boys...

How jacked should i get before i move to Mexico for a few years boys? I leave in a five weeks and I'm currently a shredded otter mode.

I'm guessing they like football player type bodies down there, so I'm not considering putting on a lot more muscle mass.

Thoughts?

Im a handsome white American if that matters, i want to drown in latina pussy.

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Enjoy getting kidnapped by the cartels posing as police so no one calls the cops and ransomed.

instead of working out at all why not learn spanish? that will probably help you get laid more then working out also there are latina women here in the US? you seem really dumb regardless goodluck and godspeed user

Obviously you haven't been to Guadalajara.

Yo hablo español amigo, es importante para mi viaje. Cuando me voy a la país de mexico yo puedo hablar mucho con mexicanos a practicar.

Mi español is no perfecto ahora mismo. Tengo que practicar con chicas bonitas.

Just tell them you are looking to get married, they'll do the work for you. Always use a condom though and make sure they don't know where you live

Ottermode is more than enough to get laid down there bro. Standards aren't that high

Yea, otter mode should be enough to get you laid anywhere

Just came back from Playa del Carmen Mexico, saw more fit lean guys than big boys....most guys down there were shredded fucks...not real big, a few big boys but mostly aesthetic looking...besides, u can get big down there legally.....lol

They'll fuck you for green card

Thanks anons, i just needed more opinions from the my fitness amigos.

Hahaha, i mean yeah. But I'm not the kind of guy to dangle that in front of them. I mean bro, that would change their fucking life forever, there entire families life to be honest.

as jacked as humanly possible if natty.. why is this even a question?

If not natty, try to be like modern superhero actor Thor or Superman

Good shit man you'll get a lot of female attention with this line a lot of giggles

I wish fucking rostie leeches

is it worth learning spanish

One phrase and one phrase only for total domination of Mexican chicks:

>Tus labios son como agua y tengo sed

Thank me later.

>i leave in five weeks
>should i get ripped within those five weeks?

is this some sort of troll thread?

SS (starting squats) get you ripped in 5 weeks easily

get a thicc neck so you're harder to behead

You aren't speaking Spanish so much as you're speaking English in Spanish.

>1 month is all it takes

seriously, is this whole thread just trolls?

What does Guadalajara have to do with his comment?

user, you are going to need a lot of milk.

>Cuando me voy
It's cuando voy, the "I" in "when I go" is implied by the conjugation of ir "to go". Voy = I go. One of the five million things wrong with your spanish. Honestly, Mexicans despise white people, and you won't get a drop of pussy. I'm a fucking midwesterner with better spanish, just give up and fuck a latina chick in the US.

"Your lips are like water and I am thirsty"
Five million keks

white fags date your own shitty women

I visit Durango once or twice a year and have decent proportions. Big legs, arms, shoulders and back from powerlifting. I'm in the past 5 years I've never seen anyone bigger nor being close to as big as me. Mexicans are poor for the most part bro. Literally a third world country, they have the rare gym but none of them ear right. They literally eat actual fat and pasta everyday.

Mexicans literally have a phrase for how badly they want to fuck white people, it's called "mejorar la raza". Latina women go crazy for the BWC

/pol/ would go nuts if they heard about that shit lol

Who gives a fuck? He is a white dude. Doesn't have to speak that shit perfectly. Brown sluts will be sucking his dick and trying to get pregnant to come to states with his level of Spanish. They won't care about his sentence structure

That applies to all of Latin America actually.

Mexican women are some the most unattractive in the world, on average. Don't let celebrity outliers fool you. I'm not even /pol/ but someone needs to redpill you on this shit.

The girl in your pic is NOT mexican. She lacks the typical Mexican facial features that suggest mild inbreeding/moderate retardation. If I had to guess, I'd say that qt is Dominican.

You mean like becoming culturally enriched for white people?

>42191030 #What does Guadalajara have to do with his
A more important question is, how tall are you? Dont think all the senoritas are going to swoon over your Aryan features if you're 5'8. Believe it or not, there are plenty of +6 foot hombres you'd be competing with down there.

Nice what part of durango are you from?

my mexican gf is qt af

This OP, the more handsome and Veeky Forums you look, they would assume youre some sort of famous wealthy American athlete and will kidnap you. Just to find out you aint shit but a Veeky Forums loner and youll end up like this guy.
bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/

6ft, gorgeous hair and even have blue eyes that makes Mex chicks just drop to their knees, shame I might have to deal with those guys when I visit next year.

She looks pretty mixed, but I like it.

>lifting for mexicans
>making it

pick one

Who hurt you bruh...Who?

I like how if it was a thread about mexican guy moving to norway in a few weeks, everyone would go apeshit calling him a shitskin that should stay in his own country and stay away from white girls

C-can this happen?

That's only a double standard for non-/pol/acks. On /pol/, breeding with a non-white women is a no-go.

except that /pol is basicly just trolling and larping since 80% of it are non-whites

78.4% of statistics are made up

None. Wife is from vicinte gurrero.

Dude if you just want to fuck Latina chicks hang out in california for a bit why the fuck would you live in mexico

>moving to mexico

it better be to some rich area in a big city or tourist destination. otherwise you gonna get beheaded

100 million spics in the USA and you want to move to Mexico?

? Whats the double standard nigger lover

>Nigger lover
Thanks for proving my point

Siendo honest, no habia escuchado eso antes

Suprisingly Mexicans in Mexico are a actually better than the ones in the U.S.A if he were to go to Mexico City there'd be some good pussy on tinder.

I'm not trying to date Mexican chicks. I'm trying to fuck them