Reminder that you aren't truly Veeky Forums unless you work a hard labor job

Reminder that you aren't truly Veeky Forums unless you work a hard labor job.

>risking your life while Chad works in a comfy office

Reminder that if you are actually fit you can retire from that fucking job because an attractive woman is paying your bills (or old gay dude whatever).

cope harder

no thanks i actually use my brain

How is that coping?
>implying oil rig workers have enough time to make gains and get proper nutrition
>implying they aren't too busy getting launched into orbit when their platform explodes

What if you're fit and ugly?

I'm an electrician.
I wish I were a steel worker, erecting buildings and shit, but I'm already 9 years into electrical work

fuck off with your retarded PSL lingo

Nigga are you really this ignorant or are you just clinically retarded? You work for like 3 months on the rig and make fuck loads. Then you fuck off and lift for the next 6 months.

>sub 90-iq oil driller attempts to validate his existence by being proud of a high-risk job

I'm actually a mover.
And no one here is "Veeky Forums" fit.
You got two types of movers.
Fat and whipthin.

Everyone has quads and yolked calves though.

I work retail while I finish my BS and go to postgrad for medicine.

unless you're going to come up with a new invention that affects people's lives in a positive way, make some sort of amazing discovery, or make millions so that your family is rich for the next 10 generations, all of our existences are the exact same.
we live life then die

>namefag
opinion discarded

I've done it before, I liked it, just hated the people I worked with.

Worked my way through college doing construction.

Now I am a CPA.

>being so mentally unfit that you have to work hard labour

Most Chad's work trades, from my experience.

Yeah, no. I work as a firefighter (ems as well) for one of the largest cities in america. Shit is awful. My training schedule gets fucked and I feel beat up at work all the time as well as home.

Plus IBEW 1340 hasn't done shit with helping me get another job. $65 a month for fucking nothing. Thought my brothers would look out for me, guess not.

itt, virgins who think they know how chads live

I've yet to meet anyone that has worked labor for 10+ years who isn't a skeleton or fat.

No connections.

Never too late to try new things buddy

>legionfag
Do you can the do with the done do

yea but I can't take the pay cut at this point, better to just continue the electrical career

Wait is this true? Where do I sign up?

you're retarded

Back to work rigmonkey.

>for one of the largest cities in america.
There's your problem.

I'm a firefighter in the midwest. I normally take 1 to 2 calls a shift. Bulk of the day is working out, cooking, reading and watching TV with everybody else at the station.

>liftan boxan for 8 hours per day if I am lucky when the machines dont break
>some of them can get up to 10kg
>dropout rate is something like 90%
>out of current box lifters, most have back problems

I feel like with my knowledge on lifting and also heavy lifting, and with some injury mitigation this job is made for me. Though too high rep obviously. Maybe should try being a mover lol.

are you jewish by any chance?

i moved 300 30kg boxes/furniture pieces in the first 3 hrs of me working today. farmer walking them from freight containers. count yourself lucky.

>farmers carries

Man, I cant even imagine what super high reps like that will do, probably will exhaust the fuck out of you at the very least.

I didnt get problems thanks to my job, but a combination of many different sports, running, squatting, diddly lifts and my job who set it over the edge. Resulted in Sacroiliac Joint disorder, which is quite treatable. But its a hassle to deal with. Your range of problems may still be quite more difficult to deal with still.

I wonder what the best stretches are for these types of work. The japs do generic morning exercises, but these types of jobs would probably benefit in very specific stretches.

Thats the dulbest shit ive heard. Ive worked really physical jobs and they suck. They hinder your recovery, its impossible to eat enough, and you increase your risk of injuries.

How the fuck am i suppose to eat 5000-6000kcals a, day when im moving fast all day long?

My jobs have included:
Lifting 800 25kg bags a long with running and other high-paced workthe
Lifting 800+ batches a day, weighing between 2kg-20kg

Both of those jobs suck. All though my cardio was insane after i finished my first job.

Offshore jobs are usually 28 days on and 28 days off. Land rig jobs are usually 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. I've never heard about the rotational schedule OP is talking about.

It's hard to break into the industry because the starting pay is so high, but it has a high turnaround so you might be able to. Most people can't deal with the 12 hour shifts, hard work, and and being in the elements.

What a stupid response. You use your brain as well when doing manual labor, especially ones that require precision to detail like rig work.

So many bitter wagecucks in this thread...

Pro-tip: Working a rig is a wagecuck job.

Should've studied harder in school but the world does need ditch diggers. So there is that.

Good for you user that's a good certification