So, when did you realize what Big Poop doesn't want you to know?

So, when did you realize what Big Poop doesn't want you to know?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squat_toilet
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

when i started living in asia and discovered this....
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squat_toilet

You think he uses that rag to wipe because using paper is too wasteful?

Why not just perch on the rim of the toilet bowl? That's what I've been doing for the last 2 years.

He's using that rag to clean up if he misses the hole.

I go backpacking a lot and do squat poops in the food.

Its a fucking incredible primal feeling. I often pretend that I am a prehistoric neaderthal woman separated from her tribe, giving birth to a child. I channel the life force of mother nature and feel the energy of life flowing through me. Up through my feet to the crown of my head, then down the spine all the way out the anal cavity. If no one is around I will make appropriate noises as well.

>Big Poop

>not getting a colostomy bag so that all anal strength can be saved for Leg Day

>do squat poops in the food.
are you german?

Don't even get me started on Big Penis.

Does anyone use babywipes instead of toilet paper. Lets discuss this

>not squatting to shit on the street
>not being a true patrician

can they be flushed? or are you in some kinda asian country where you put all used toilet paper into the trash anyway?

Go away pajeet. Quit putting curry spices on the barbells

How do you not get shit on your ankles doing this?

I do. Feels so fresh and clean.

Yes, they make flushable ones.

On a related topic, how deep do you wipe? I go about half the length of my index finger. I make sure all the poop stuck on the inner side of my sphincter is gone.

>socks on wood
Either my nigga got those rubber grippers on the sole, or he's living dangerous as fuck.

It is only by living close to the edge that we truly feel alive.

L-London?

it's so you don't see his fucking dick and balls you retards.

You're wrong. Look at his shirt. He's a vegan, he would kill himself if it meant saving a cockroach so of course he's not going to waste perfectly good toilet paper and kill the planet. That towel isn't even brown, it's white, it's just been used so many times and rinsed in the monthly bathwater so often that it looks as it does.

kek

Flushable ones are a myth. If it doesn't dissolve into mush in water its just going to clog the pipes somewhere down the line.

The squat toilet thing is a bit silly, but I ended up getting a millet hull pillow from that guy.

Never had a headache from a flat or out of place pillow after that. I now understand why some people bring their pillows with them.