omg bubblebutt pump lol. feels so nice xD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nx5N23YDL5c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BRAAAAAAAAAAAP

>bubblebutt
where?

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

This is the saddest looking butt I have ever seen.
I can't really tell if it's the front or the back.

idk i can feel it! my butt is bigger and sitting feels like i'm way cushioned. it's so nice!

i realize i have lots of progress to make still lol. but this is nice motivation!

okay¿

just noticed the trip (please kys)

Needs to be thiccer tbqhfam

i'm working on it lol. quit being so mean...

You can sit on my face

reported for ban evasion

Get this degeneracy off my board

>posts the biggest degen of them all

Not even seeing your trip and i knew that was a man. But since we are taught to love the sinner, here you go. I work with female fitness competitors and they have fantastic legs and asses, here's what gave them their breedin legs
>lunges
>hip thrusts
>goodmornings
All with lightweight and with high reps, goodluck with your degenerate lifestyle, be sure to eat lots of soy and good fats

Post some shots of your balls already.

More please

youtube.com/watch?v=Nx5N23YDL5c

>tfw born with genes for giant ass
>tfw not even the slightest bit gay
>tfw it ruins any aesthetics I could possibly work for
>tfw even when I didn't lift it was primarily muscle so I can't lose it and also get gains
What the fuck do I do, Veeky Forums?

Me too man. The gf loves it though when I'm not spreading my hairy cheeks and braping on her head.

My gf really loves my ass too which just makes it weirder for me. She actually kissed (the outside of) my ass one time and it made me extremely uncomfortable.

My gf is not to go anywhere near my asshole unless she wants to wear it. Seriously where I draw the line.

>vegan
>trap
>attention whore
>xD

It doesn't get any worse than this, boys.

Your room is to bland, maybe some stuff on the walls can make it look pleasing to look at unlike your assless ass, also do more squats if you're serious on making you ass bounce.

Just post benis already

This fucking guy. Getting right down to the meat and veg.