QUESTIONS THAT DONT DESERVE THEIR OWN THREAD

>tfw you get your ratio spot on at end of the day

I'm on call for my job and tried to do chest yesterday but got cut short after about 2 sets of dumbbell press, so I went back today and did my full routine over again, with back and bis tomorrow. Will that mess with me at all?

im stalling at 60lb bench press and 50lb OHP on stronglifts and i'm only 2 months in
what can i do? im eating at a 500cal deficit every day
yes i know those are babby weights

Well, you're eating at a deficit, so stalling is to be expected.
A bit odd to be stalling at those baby numbers indeed, but just keep pushing and focus on your weight-loss for now.

I was 246 pounds a month and a half ago and now I'm at 227 pounds. Is that good progress?

I've been on a calorie deficit, running for 40 minutes 4 times a week and working out for an hour each day.

It is if you don't care about having no muscle mass when your done.

Yeah man, that seems like a solid, healthy weight loss. Keep going brah.

But I look like I lift now? I'm still fat, but my body is taking a nice form.
You sound sarcastic, can't really tell in text format.

The best thing you can do is try a different variation of bench press. I don't know if your a man or a woman (not trying to be rude), but if you're a guy you should be able to break it pretty quickly. How long have you been stalling? I always switch between inlcline barbell, flat barbell, and incline db.

would you take 50 million dollars under the condition that for the rest of your life you'll always have greasy kfc hands 24/7 no exceptions or workarounds?

My TDEE is 2500. I'm currently cutting at 1,750, but on some days I'll eat 2k~. I lift 3x week and do cardio often, including a long bike ride on weekends. I have kept this up for about 45 days now, and my progress has been very slow. I've only lost about 10lbs, from a starting weight of 217.

Aside from the cardio and lifting, I'm not very active during the week aside from basic errands. I also drink a prepared coffee drink (sugar free) three or four times a week. I am 100% positive my calorie counts are accurate. I get plenty of protein.

Could it be too much salt or coffee in my diet? Am I just not exercising enough? Or is the progress fine?

You're lifting at the same time so your weight loss will slow. You will still build muscle on a cut but at a much slower rate. You are still burning the fat though, so the reason your weight loss seems slow is because you're still building heavier muscle.

If you stop lifting and only do cardio you'll drop weight much faster and hit your target faster but you'll also have to do more work once you get there. Personally I wouldn't stop what you're doing. Slow and steady wins the race.

Yeah user that's good progress. 45 days is only 6-7 weeks. you're losing more than a pound per week. I wouldn't go any lower on the calories imho. I'm 175 and I cut like cake on 2k.

keep in mind user that a 750 deficit is 1.5 lbs a week user. Just over 6 weeks puts you at about 10 lbs. You're doing fine.

you're losing about 3lbs a week. Losing 2lbs a week is about average so youre losing it pretty fast which is great for weight loss but could mean losing more muscle than usual.

depends on your goals but it sounds like youre doing good keep it up

Yeah I've noticed change in my body but I'm worried if I'm losing weight too fast. Obviously I look better now, but maybe I should up my calorie count a bit more? Thanks m8

How many calories are you eating and what's your BMR?

I've been eating between 1100-1800 calories a day, inconsistent to be honest and BMR is 2178 for someone my size/age.

Thank you!

thanks user, will keep at it
been stalling for 2 weeks, am woman (which probably explains the disproportionate lower body vs upper body gains). thanks for the advice, i'll switch it up and hopefully i can break through this

Don't eat below 1200 calories. I would stick to a 1600 calorie diet CONSISTENTLY. Dropping below 1200 isn't really healthy but eating 1600 a day will still give you fast and consistent results.

don't go over a 1000 deficit. Even for fatties it's not a good idea.

Ignore BMR, focus on TDEE.

Will do man. Thanks for your words man, who knows how long I could have eaten below 1600 calories to achieve my goals faster had I not posted here.

>TDEE
What the fuck it says my TDEE is 3641 and I've been in the sub 1800 calorie range for a month and a half. Do I deserve a burger tomorrow?

How can TDEE differ so much from BMR?

It says that because you're inputting exercise. Never use exercise calculators on TDEE's, they're vastly inaccurate. Sedentary is really the only reliable number.

The difference between BMR and TDEE is that BMR is a value given to just survive at your current weight. If you didn't move at all, probably bed-ridden, that's how many calories you'd need to keep your body maintained. TDEE is an estimation of all those normal movements, adding a couple hundred to your total count.

Neither is 100% accurate, but TDEE is a far more realistic estimation.

How many calories do I burn above my regular sedentary TDEE working an 8 -10 hour shift at a busy restaurant waiting tables with no break

So if (using a calculator) my BMR is 1657 and my TDEE is 1906, if I want to burn 2lbs a week I should be eating 1500 calories or less a day?

your tdee is 1900? what's your height/weight/gender? That seems a little low.

For reference I'm 5'11" and 167 and mine is 2100.

5'7 158 male

Wait, I might be retarded. The calculator didn't update correctly on the website but it sent me these results to my email

BMR: 1657
TDEE: 2333

That seems more correct to me. So I should keep on this 1500 calorie diet until I hit my goal of 140? Should I go all the way down to 135 before I start my bulk?

what calc are you using? mine's spitting this out.

and yes keep losing weight, try 140 and see how you feel. If you feel like you could lose more aim for 130.

The first one that popped up on google, but they tried to sell me some diet shit after I did it so I'll trust yours more. Thanks user!

I will. I started at 180 in late May so I'm pretty happy with my progress.

the site is tdeecalculator.net btw

Thanks for all the help user. Really helped me make my shit more accurate!

a pleasure. we all gonna make it

Anyone with a recommendation for a 5/6day split? I've done nSuns CAP3 for quite some while and grow pretty bored of it.

anyone has experience running naturally enhanced by alphadestiny? How was it? Any flaws?

Is this macro ratio okay for bulking on 3200kcal?
Carbs: 360g
Fat: 107g
Protein: 200g

what's your routine and stats? seems too high for optimal results.

PPLPPLx

Do I bulk or cut?
Starting back lifting after a far too long hiatus
>6ft 1
>200lbs

The catalog is constantly filled with off topic shit while you post your fitness questions in some general thread. You're contributing to making this board a shitty place, have some balls, make a thread and bump it as long as it takes, and report the cancers.

What seems too high? I'm doing pic related, I'm at 44kg OHP, 70kg bench, 95kg squat and 117kg deadlifts.