Sup Veeky Forums

Sup Veeky Forums

So I'm tired of being hindered by the lack of confidence I have with my body.

>be me
>5'9" good proportions, cut because lack of caring about food, good genetics but 130lbs
>want to be about 165, with big muccels

i have some experience with gyms as i went in highschool but have only done body weight shit since then. anyone have tips on easy meals to gain weight fast and maybe a workout plan for the first month?
i feel like my size is really holding me back in the confidence department lately, as everything in my life is pretty good, yet i have a shitty attitude pretty much all the time. i want to do this for me, but it's hard to motivate myself to eat three large meals a day, because, again, i don't give a shit.

feel free to ask questions to get a better idea on how to maybe help with my problem, if you give a shit.

thanks Veeky Forums

pic unrelated, from a road trip

bumping own thread..

OP. No one wants to help you cuz you say you don't give a shit. That is your cope out when anything happens in your life. Grow the fuck up.

you're right, i guess i was hoping this board would give me a little motivation. i could give a shit if someone actually gave me decent advice.

read the fucking sticky you fucking dipshit nobody wants to fucking help you because you are too lazy to read the fucking page which gives you the answers to all your fucking questions.

here you go bud

I'm in the same boat as OP. I really don't know where to start, but I actually give a shit

start with the fucking sticky

Fuck the sticky

that's great. a generic response from a sticky. that'll really change things for me.

i honestly didn't even scroll down, i just started a thread, i've never been on this board before. fuck me for actually wanting to do something about my appearance.

fuck you faggot. Why don't you be his IG fitness model that shills him then?

>guys I wanna be stronk
>but I don't care
>don't want to put in effort
>tell me the one easy secret to give yuge mussels
>5'9"

WHEN

yes, continue to blame everyone else around you for your personal failures and be amazed why you achieve nothing in life. go back to shitposting on /mlp/

ok so i looked at the sticky. i don't know what TDEE even means. and i can read plenty of articles off google faggot i was hoping to talk to real people who have actually done it. who would've thought to get real stories off a forum? i must be a retard.

no i do care about bulking, i just don't care about food. help me care about food by giving me cool shit i can cook.

dude i'm not blaming anyone except myself. i was just looking for some help to become better. this is a fitness board right? don't you guys want to help skeletors become stronk? if all i'm gonna get is "read generic post" i'll just go back to google.

Yes, this is a fitness board

a PERSONAL fitness board. Not YOUR fitness board. Go back to google and fuck off.

ok i guess i misinterpreted what this board was about sorry i'll fuck off.

This isn't a "forum", you can go right back to riddit where you will find plenty of people willing to spoonfeed you. If you want to make it the only person that can help is yourself, and by the way, motivation is for the weak, discipline is the only thing worth a damn.

this is literally a forum. you are a retard. i thought this board was gonna be different than /b/ but damn i guess i fucked up.