Home gym thread

Home gym thread

Need ideas, post your home gyms

youtube.com/watch?v=cheJymRngnA

squat rack, barbell, plates (5-25 kg) and smaller (1.25-2.5 kg), dip bar attachment for squat rack and a flat bench.

adjustable dumbbells, a bench, and olympic weight set

>AWH WOULDJA LOOKIT THAT
>SHE'S PRESENTING
>WOT A BEAUUTY

kek

Hi Jeff

hope that cameraman got a raise and not just outa his dick

Ahh whats that?
a home gym thread?
well lets head on inside!

Oh god theres a leg press aswell!

HNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG PLEASE IT'S BEEN 4 FUCKING YEARS I'M LOSING IT !

uwot pal

Cheers Peeps, i have an old Bench without any safeties, but i'd like to try out some PRs.
Do you have any Plans for DIY Safeties or a place to buy them cheaply?
Pic related, got something like this

got a setup thats got 2 sets of adjustable racks (setup and safety) and a flat bench
> squats
> bench
> ohp
put barbell on ground
> deadlift
on the same setup
- high cable for lat pull down, tri pushdowns
- pec deck for chest
- low cable for seated rows
plus dumbells. all for $400 nz dollars, pretty sweet

home gym
parallel bars inside

>djordjevic
>slovenka

ne

bruv is that a cat tied to a door?

Best home gym on Veeky Forums here, ask me anything...

PS - Don't take advice form cucks who made cuck gyms:
-Inside a basement
-Inside a garage

It's weirdly difficult to find any other videos of djordjevic. It's like she stopped competing or something.

>Being this tragic

I could sense repressed anger from this thread, and now I know where it's coming from... The cuck shed this guy lifts in for the period of time when the bull takes his wife.

>Its in the kitchen/lounge of his studio apartment

Kek

What's your definition of cheap? A power rack isn't that expensive and it's pretty much the best, you can do your bench pr and squat pr inside it.

about 50€, thats all i have for the next 2 months when i cut down on food expenses...
Also i have a really low Ceiling, most normal Power Racks don't fit in there

what a bitch
don't fall for the adjustable dumbbells meme
I'm not a claustrophobic but I may even become one
please free the cat
cats aren't meant to be tied
not even with an elastic leash
if you don't do that you're a fucking monster and I'm gonna rape you and your relatives
there's nothing wrong in placing a home gym in a basement or in a garage. placing a rack in the middle of the dining or living room is pretty pathetic.
there's a bunch of identical barbell lying on the floor and in a corner. there's also a large plastic box with a bunch of tools emerging from it (a very big and red faggot ball, the memetic massage hook, le massage roll and so on)
hobo/10

I think this is comfy as fuck

That's clearly a dog.

of course it is bruv

lol if I free her she will run off and starve to death while hiding in a bush or under a car.
she likes being out there, if I leave her inside while I workout I can hear her crying for me to come back

Please don't. He was a hero to our country and a really good guy. He bought shitoads of Queensland forest so that the wildlife had a place to spectate our national hobby of kidnapping English backpackers and mudering them after intense sodomy.

Golly

Home gyms are the best bro. Heres mine spent under 1 grand on it all. look on craigslist and Facebook yardsale thing and let go. Thats if money is a variable

Just got a lat pulldown yesterday don't have any fresh pics yet. But got it for free

What type of cat? It looks gorgeous

holy shit, this is now my favorite sport

i swear all Americans have big garages and big spare rooms perfect for home gyms :s

I'm gonna sneak up on her, real quiet like, and then I'm going to JAM MY THUMB RIGHT UP HER BUTTHOLE
JUST JAM IT UP THERE

Cor blimey mate

Probably much less than half of us have that. So still 150 million people...

Lord have mercy i'd let her give me AIDS.

Kekel

Egyptian mau

or maybe bombay.
one of the two.
she has some dark grey stripes

>aussie can't handle banter
Stop bringing shame to our country, cunt.

Do you have more pictures of the cat in a gym state. I like the floor press one.

I made a weight rack today, the bigger space at far end i cut down and put two upright dowels for my smaller plates (2.5, 1,25 and 0.5)

look up diy powerracks. you can change it around, but use the general idea for safeties. probably not recommended if you plan on lifting really heavy. had very poor luck with finding affordable (and smaller) powerracks here so i'll give that a go next week.

missing picture

Please rate

floor press one is all I have but she is non stop rubbing on, grabbing, jumping over, and just playing with the bar if I leave it out

Adjustable dumbells that go up to 35lbs and a pull-up bar. All ya need for aesthetics, bois.

hiiiihihihihiihi stop that. its too cute

Mine.

fuck i miss Steve

those sorts of adjustables are shitty, and usually expensive. get olympic dumbbells, save yourself the investment on the garbage of those meme-level adjustable shits.

that way you can go from low-weight shit like lat raises to heavy DB rows or something, and then toss the same weights on the BB for heavy shit.

i have a rogue squat rack and some weights and a bench.

NoNoNo! not enough compliments on my gym!

I just got these from my dad who got them from the Goodwill, so I am fine with the investment. I do calisthenics for basically everything, the dumbbells are just for some accessories.

i want the olympics back, these bitches consistently have the bodies

What's the optimal number of plates with the best lbs/$?

>a fan
never gonna make it

I have gymnast rings, a sturdy pull up bar, dip belt and some weights. Recently got a set of resistance bands too.

Lads, when picking up a 20kg plate for my warm up squats my left knee started getting really painful when i deep squat it.
It only gets painful when I squat ATG, I usually squat just below parallel, should I stop and just train tomorrow?

Cinder blocks stacked on either side

rings are a great thing to have. did my first dead hang no momentum muscle up yesterday on them

i used to sleep with my barbell lol

feels empty at the moment

lol. are those the apartments beside the columbia bible college?

aw mate id fill that room up so quick!
my gyms full and wish i had more space for more stuff!

Sweet Jesus, why can't I get a girl like that to do some BRAPing?

>NOW THAT"S A BEAAAUUUTIFUL SHEILA
>WOW TAKE A LOOK AT HER

Is the myth true that Olympic athletes have insane amounts of sex with each other at the resting areas for the athletes at the Olympic games grounds? I've heard it several times, with the explanation being that the increased libido from being very fit plus being on all kinds of gear is apparently making all of them very horny and that there are even orgies between athletes at the Olympics.

An elegant meme for a more civilized era.

I'd say it's less the gear and more the fact that they are so pent up from years of work and not enough play that once they're done competing they start trying to create super babies

it's more like...

they've trained their entire lives to get to the pinnacle and now they have arrived. for the vast majority of olympic athletes, simply qualifying and being selected to represent their country is the goal. only a handful of people per event are the front-runners with some having a chance to medal unexpectedly if they perform well and others perform poorly. the rest of the field? just happy to be there, surrounded by people that have led similar lives, and are afforded time to relax with all the festivities. understandably, these athletes get frustrated and bored when they've lost their heats/qualifiers.

>there's a bunch of identical barbell lying on the floor and in a corner
apart from two EZ bars, looking for more than a second will tell you that they are all distinct

this is the ultimate basement dungeon gym

She would probably break my dick.
pls

and still.

Thanks bro