Why do curvy women love hairy men?it's something I've always noticed (actual curves, from hormones...

why do curvy women love hairy men?it's something I've always noticed (actual curves, from hormones, not fatties or injections/implanted women) all of the shaved/waxed/naturally unhairy lads I knew would attract either fatties, chubs, or skellies, where as the lads with hair, such as myself, would attract women of a good or slightly overweight bmi with round boobs, wide hips, big butts, etc

does it have something to do with hormones? have you noticed the same things Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16647374
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fat women have to compensate and lower their standards so they fixate on shit like beards and long hair because it conjures certain images.

not too sure about that, most fatties I knew had crazy standards, a lot of them liked string bean lads as well

then again fat women have lots of testosterone, so a power exchange, the opposites attract theory, would make sense (women with lots of T going for men with low T, men with lots of T going for women with balanced/low t)

Fuck you, in one day my beard pulls more pussy than you do in a year of trying to be some clean shaved pussyboi.

you sound upset

im a string bean and all the attention i get is from the fatties. my face is also about a 4

yeah, any curvy woman (actually curvy) like an IG model, celebrity, singer, model, etc, almost always has a hairy,maybe fit, husbando, and any fattie celeb either has fattie boyfriend too or string bean

candice huffmine

do hairy men love curves or do curvy women love hairy men?

riley tocotin

how do u no

>then again fat women have lots of testosterone
gonna go ahead and need a citation on that bullshit user

restared med made an article about high t in women/ (can't post links)

even that fat bitch from TLC, when she got her blood checked, it was said she had twice the testosterone as a normal man

you actually can post links would love to see the article

>then again fat women have lots of testosteron
Wrong fatty

I can't. just look high t in fat women, the first few results will tell you lots of excess fat can cause high T in women

I'm fat for saying a fact?

had to screenshot, it also says not enough exercise can cause high t

yeah i looked it up we are talking about very fat women here obese women

as so was I, fat women have more testosterone, why did you even argue?

you are saying fat as if it is not a relative term overweight and obese are two completely different things, you cant just throw the word "fat" around and think people know that you mean obese, learn to use your words properly

how? just how? because I posted women on the overweight scale BMI wise and dissed on the 200+ lbs fatties? are you from tumblr?

>Then again fat women have lots of testosterone
Its actually completly opposite. This is why men are told to lose bodyfat, more fat = more estrogen

That's interesting. I wasn't aware of this, so thanks.
Also worthy of note is that in men it's the opposite.
"Obesity is associated with profound alterations in androgen secretion, transport, metabolism, and action, according to a dichotomous behavior depending on sex. Obese men are characterized by a progressive decrease of testosterone levels with increasing body weight, whereas obese women, particularly those with the abdominal phenotype, tend to develop a condition of functional hyperandrogenism."
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16647374

in men, yes excess fat causes high estro, in women, yes excess fat causes high t
hence why all women with facial hair are fat as shit to
and obese fatties have just as much, sometimes double high T as a normal man

men and women aren't the same user

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

we get it chad, you're proud of the two women who said hi to you at a frat party
now leave

>clean shaved pussyboi
>my masculinity is rooted in muh beard and chimney sweeper hat
Barbershop hanging vanity hipster beard faggots are the worst. Bet your vintage tattoos give you real success with the ladies as well

I seriously don't understand how some dudes don't have chest hair.

I'm lean and tall but hairy as fuck and have no problem pulling curvy women. When I was younger I was embarrassed because I was hairier than my peers, now I have girls telling me how much they love my hairy ass.

>scandanavia over 70%

what? theyre all hairless twink bois

>the jealousy belt
women around the mediterranean tend to be curvy, hence the jealousy belt, especially italian women, so it makes sense that curvy mediterranean women love hairy mediterranean men

When high test and high est meet.

lmao u r retared

Ugly people love ugly people. Its simple really.

This is a copy pasta user

study to confirm this?

beards hide your facial structure, that's why fatties trim their beard to form a fake jawline

Cultural enrichment

>OP talks about curvy women
>Specifies NOT FATTIES
>"Fat women have to compensate"

>ancestors are Mediterranean
>hairy upper arms and chest by 15
>hairy back by age 16
th-thanks

>t. Never met one irl
/pol/ memes aside, Scandinavians are pretty hairy. Even many girls get full on pelts on their arms and shit if they don't shave. I think that blonde fuzz is pretty sexy desu