Is it rude to hit on a chick unsolicited at the gym...

Is it rude to hit on a chick unsolicited at the gym? Can I approach a cardio bunny on the mill wearing headphones and not look like a full autismo?

At least wait till she dismounts, jackass. Let her finish her exercise.

>Wearing headphones
No

I have gone to the gym for a very long time and I've learned two things:
1.Girls either go with their boyfriend
or
2. Are single and looking for attention

With that said you better be attractive if you are trying to pull

Yes, it's rude.
No, you can't approach her with headphones.
Go to the gym and lift. If you make eye contact with someone, hold the eye contact. Acknowledge if the same sex; smile if the opposite. Play from there.

>shitting where you eat
dont sin in church brah

okay what do i do next?

Like user said, play from there.

Maybe use a machine, or whatever she's doing, near by her and strike up a conversation.

>on the treadmill wearing headphones

yes it's fucking autistic if you're just standing next to her while she exercises. a good bet is to be doing an exercise right next to her, like on an adjacent squat rack or machine.

>notice short-haired asian girl doing dumbbell presses the other day
>try to focus on baseball game on tv
>she comes over to cable machine near my rack
>play out several scenarios in my head where I talk to her, each end in humiliation
tell me not to shit where i eat boys, i don't wanna switch gyms

A gym isn't a workplace retard. You're not obligated to be in contact with anyone there, you can just lift the weight and ignore her if it doesn't work out/

Ive waved at girls at the gym like a total doofus but i have that goofy vibe about me girls seem to like so i get away with that

don't shit where you sleep

>i have that goofy vibe about me girls seem to like so i get away with that
no you dont

Stay virgin loser

you gotta adjust the incline or speed on her machine to demonstrate you know how she should be training

Yes. I would only do it if you had met her before or if you are in the same proximity for a long period of time and have awkwardly interacted

have you guys never left your neckbeard cave in your moms basement? you both sound autistic as fuck. like full on aspergers.

The way to approach this situation is go on the treadmill right next to the lady you want to court, put it up to it's max speed and run for as long as you can, breathing heavily and grunting in order to impress her.

there one hot girl at my gym always wearing spandex,and is alone but goes in evening and wears baseball cap and keeps head down, not quite virgin autist gym mode because she does a wide variety of exercises and isn't shy about taking up any space even when there are only 10 people there tops.

am not the goofy looking guy, but am the stoic possibly mean looking big guy... due to crippling shyness. interacting with girls and being a fool seems to be more successful than trying to act cool and aloof... unless you're like 9/10 and have already broken the ice.

Headphones are the almost universal sign for fuck off.

its easy to pick up chicks at the gym boys, just go up to them an say "hey are you working out" works EVERYTIME

[email protected] is my paypal, when you feel like thanking me for getting your dickwet

>Are single and looking for attention
I Never speak to women in the gym. I hate to give them what they want.

I used to be like that, but now I must have broken the muscle threshold that makes it look like I know what I'm doing, so I'd say at least every second session I have cunts asking me to help with a lift or tell them how to use a machine, so I feel forced to reply.

That's funny because it probably could work.

"Oh wow that's cool because I'm working out too"

Haha I'm the same way and honestly I catch girls occasionally looking at me more than normal for sure. I could pick out a couple that would enjoy if I approached them for sure.

For some reason though in my mind I think "yeah everyone's checking you out, won't catch me looking bitch, you ain't shit". Maybe from growing up overweight or something, fuck am I lonely though lol.

Bruh

Keep your expectations low. If you enter this scenario, you have to either work you way up, if your an autist; or play the long game, if you're suave.
So, for starters, you're goal to say something to her, whether or not she hears you. If she's running on one of those fancy treadmills, you can ask what channel she's watching, and then tune in; or if she's using a squatrack and you're short x weight, as if you can borrow something. Ultimately, the gym is not the place to pick up people. Hanging out at the nearest protein place, a smoothie kiosk or what-not, would be much better. Something post-work out and casual.

Let's be nice to other anons - even if it's true.

/thread

>women are either single or not

So I need to shit outside my house???

Kek

yes pajeet. this is how we do it in india

That is literally why they do it. They view indoor plumbing as unclean.

So long, Rajesh, I hope you find enlightenment in the vast ocean of poo

I would normally just asked them for a spot if they are close by. Then take the conversation from there.

he dead?

Oh he dead

Nah, some say he's still riding his bike in the river

Lol

This story reminds me of the one and only time a girl approached ME in the gym. We were eyeing each other for a solid half hour or so exchanging a few smiles.
When we finally talked I kinda froze and had jack shit to talk about, when she got her phone out to possibly exchanged numbers I said maybe I'd see her around and walked away.
Never saw her again after that, also stopped going to that gym about a week later.

I unironically think this is a great lesson for redpill fags and chad worshippers.

Redpill:
>Globalism is the end result of an excess of unchecked capitalism and is the reason for all societies woes. Through centuries old nepotism and fervent tribalism, Jews have reached the top of the capitalist pyramid and we are all now subjects of a master whom we cabnot name.

>dismounts
She will do that later

>I don't approch grills at the gym
>I don't approch them post swim
>I don't approch them at a bar
>Nor when in my shitty car
>I don't approch them after class
>I stand afar and think, "dat ass"
>I never get the time of day
>They don't respond to a friendly hey
>I don't approch when buying sipps
>I don't approch when getting trips
>I don't approch them OP you fag
>I just walk out with my gym bag
>I doubt I'll ever find a wife
>I should just end my fucking
Rhymes

dont shit where you lift

GYM shoots are dirty as fukanways.

they eat a ton of food and shit gatorade size logs every day

I once fucked a girl from my local gym a few years back. We happened to live in the same apartment complex a few blocks down.

While hitting her doggy style, she let out this huge nasty fart that was somewhat muted by the music,but I heard it all (Assuming she didn't).

It stunk the whole room up and I almost chocked.

I pretended to not notice.

After jizzing in her mouth, I went to the kitchen to grab some water.

found a post-it note on her fridge

"Fiber one bars/4x a day".

had to freindzone her after that.

Kek. Alpha fux

You did the right thing.

>I don't approch when getting trips
But do you approach when getting double dubs?