What does your mum think of your gains?

What does your mum think of your gains?

im in melb give me her digits

She's pretty happy for me. She started getting into fitness a couple of years ago so we talk about workouts, diets, nutrition, gains, etc,...Feels good having a sick cunt mom.

She'd be happy if she were alive. My dad is thrilled, I've been fat all my life.

My mom is drunk all the time and only semi sober (awake) when she goes to collect her welfare. I don't think she even realizes I'm lifting

Yeah but like... Shoplifting?

>have a pool
>try to swim in the backyard with my family
>mom keeps saying how ripped I look
>dad says I'm definitely gaining some muscle

She wouldnt. Stop talking about how my pants dont fit properly anymore and i needed to go to a taylor and WHY DONT I BUY NEW PANTS DONT YOUR COWORKERS SAY ANYTHING TO YOU and ive tanned to much (melanotan) and i look like a gypsy now and theres grey hair in my beard and goddamn she knows how to wreck my confidence no wonder i avoid women

Keep lifting user. Ill pray for you bud.

My mom was 15 when she got pregnant with me.

I'm 18 now and she's 33 but looks like 21.

So yeah we kind of have this mom-son relationship too. We even work out at the gym together sometimes until I get tired of her inability to keep up

Do you fuk

Brits talk about how uncouth Americans are, but at least we aren't calling our own mothers "cunts".

do brits talk about that?

She drinks...a lot. It's gotten pretty frisky sometimes especially during periods where she didn't have a bf. I always de-sexualize those situations though because...she's my mother, sicko. She has a sick ass and nice rack but looking at or thinking about them on my mother does zero to arouse me in any way

desu you should buy new pants. your thighs probably look ridiculous and your ass is probably bulging out too.

my mom doesnt really care but my grandma says i'm already handsome enough and don't need to work out.

Arousal is a muscle. Train that muscle so you can fuck your mother so your anonymous friends on the internet can chuckle and mire.

>calling your mom a cunt

>drinks
>brits
>looks 21
At least put some consistency when you larp faggot

where is brit mentioned? even op isn't brit

I'm not op

Here's a little tid bit into our lives that'll probably really get you going then:

I hooked her up with a friend once while I was still in high school. Told my friend she was just my cousin (he never met my relatives or came to my place)

>getting cucked by your own mother
bruh...

this hurts to read

FeelsOedipusMan

>48 y/o gf
>cant please my mother but at least i can please her

what makes you think he's a brit?

Op here. I'm not Brit and my mum had me when she was like 28. Not that other guy.

Actually I'm OP, the guy above me is a phony

Don't worry, that never happened

That can't be healthy. How old are you?

Only two people talk like that: Brits and Aussies. Australians are too stupid to know how to take screenshots of their phones. Process of elimination.

My mom goes to the gym with me fairly often when I'm back from uni on break. We both started lifting around the same time with our own separate LPs, and it's been really neat watching her lose weight and in turn become more youthful in appearance and personality. 3 years later, we both remark on each others progress, me telling her she looks younger than ever, and her telling me I'm not a skinny earthworm anymore. Despite how sad it makes me that shes getting older (60s) and knowing this isn't going to last forever, I admire how hard she still works to improve her body regardless of that, and really drives me to do the same. Hug your mom today nerds, make sure to realize she's one of your best bros (as long as she's not dead or abusive like other anons in here lmao)

did you fuck her

Would I be posting here if I didn't

So what does it feel like to return to your point of origin?

>British
>Optus

I feel complete

nice

good to see there are others on Veeky Forums who have seen the light when it comes to son-mother relations

same. i wish she'd hurry up and fall down the stairs

>he have no traps
rack pull above the knee

A week ago I walked on my mom naked in the bathroom. She said nothing, just covered her privates with her hands, I said nothing too and left. We don't have very intimate relationship with each other, no hugs or kisses, we dont even talk much, so she probably thought nothing of it but since then I've been wanting to fuck her

You mommy fetish faggots are degenerate.

My mom is a gains goblin who refuses to get fit and actively tries to sabotage me.

Feels bad man.

Did you just call the woman who carried you under her heart for 9 months and then give life to you, a cunt?

>thinking it was really OP's mom replying to the message, and not OP, taking his mother's phone, to reply to himself

ya' dun goofed, anons

>awww cute
I bet you sent her a dick pic

I use to pose in the hallway mirror of my parents house shirtless autistically screeching "YOU MIRIN CUNT" so my mum gets the joke.

I'll send your ass to your room if you call your mother a cunt again.

>"you've gotten too big"
>"you should stop soon or it'll be ugly rather than pretty"
Gotta love my momma...

My mother thinks I'm a sexual predator.

Every time I speak to her, no matter how sweet or nice she's being, I know she doesn't think of me as an actual human being.
I avoid her, because I can't stand pretending everything is fine when I'm around her.

M8 you gotta lock that pussy down

>Divorced mom tries to foster traits in me that she wanted in a man but my dad never gave her while simultaneously trying to quell traits of my dad in me. Also be the youngest of four boys, im 22 older brothers are late 20's/early 30's and are not married. Mom wants grandchilden NOW.
>Always notices gains
>Always encouraging about my career
>Always telling me how good I look
>Always trying to set me up with people
>Always telling me about her friend's son/daughter/niece/nephew/cousin/dog who got married

How many niggers come over to pound ur mom on a monthly basis?

Why does she think that?

I fucked a 27 year old when I was 18 and called her mommy, best sex of my life.

not even joking when i bought creatine she thought it was steroids and made me explain to her how it works. took about an hour for her to calm down and im pretty sure if i showed her some of the creatine kills memes she'd freak out.

she's happy with my progress. i've lost quite a bit of weight and gained some muscle, started going out more. for a long time i never really went outside, so we go on hikes sometimes. she always thanks me for getting her out because she never really does anything but garden. she notices her asthma doesn't bother her as much and she has more stamina the more we hike. its great.

My mom doesn't like that I go to the gym actually, she says that I should rather read books and rather train my mind than my body. That's a shame since I hoped that she will start viewing me sexually when I get ripped

To be honest, no fucking clue.

Never did anything like that, hell I was abused by a family friend when I was a kid, that shit literally is a trigger for me.

But I overheard her talking to my then girlfriend when we were moving in together telling her to be careful that I don't put cameras in the bathroom/bedroom.

I was stunned that she would say that, so I didn't confront her.
My then girlfriend pretty much immediately confronted me about what my mum said, we had a heavy conversation and I basically had to get all my siblings and childhood friends to confirm to her that I wasn't what my mum said I was.
She also said that my mum warned her about drinking with me, that I might pressure her into things she doesn't want to do.

It ended up well with my girlfriend, we're married and happy together, have minimal contact with my parents because of my mum being crazy and my dad being basically catatonic emotionally.
Very friendly with her parents though.

sorry to hear that user. we were definitely raised by one of the worst generations.

Mom thinks gains are for rednecks and she makes fun of my chicken legs.

Did you ever confront her about it?

That's fucked up. Good luck with your future family.

What would be the point.

If she won't say it to my face willingly, she'll just lie if I confront her.

I just keep contact to a minimal level and I'm very careful of what I say/do around her.

She's very sweet to your face, but I know how she thinks/talks behind your back.
She hates children, she's world's best nanna to their faces and then spits about them when they're not around.
I'll have no problem keeping her away from my kids.

Thanks.

For what it's worth, it's not a generational issue, I just think she's broken on a fundamental level.

>>mum's a cunt masterrace

seriously can't wait for mine to die. Beat the shit out of me as a kid. Fad dieter. Never accepts blame.

She used to skinnyshame me all the fucking time. Now I got builtfat and grab her by the neck/hands so she can't move and threaten to crush her kek

>calling your mom a cunt, even casually

You are trash.

ITS MOM
NOT MUM OR MIM OR WHATEVER THE FUCK
YOU STUPID BRITS AND YOUR SHITTY CULTURE

My mother was never overt like that, it's just, I don't want anything to do with someone who thinks I could be like that.

Sounds like your jealous your not as close to your mom as OP is.

Being able to call your mother a cunt in a joking manner means you have an amazing relationship.

Sorry your not as close to your mother as you wish you were :'(

Why does your mother use "lol"?

If you get dubs responding to this thread you must text your mother with the same message op sent his "mum", also add a pic of your chest like OP did.

Post responses.

(Veeky Forums is too pussy to do this)

My mom died in my sleep last year because I didn't reply to a post on /b/.

J/K she had Lou Gherig's. I'm committed to lifting all the weight she never got to.

My mother cycles while me and Dad do strength exercises. My father blew out one of the spongey back plates during his deployment in Kuwait, but he coached me on lifting and how to do it on my own.
Depressing things happened from my 12-15 years of existence, so I was ~200 lbs at 5'2", now I'm 145 lbs and my BF is finally below 20%. My mom is happy for me, but she is currently in a stage of gaining weight and stuff (probably due to me going to college and her family members dropping like flies)

Are you by chance australian?
I don't think I've ever heard of a mother being okay with her son calling her a cunt.

you yanks really want to fuck up our beautiful language, don't you?

>OUR beautiful language

What gains?

there are more english speaking americans than english speaking english people, so the way we talk is correct

There are more Mexican Americans than white Americans, so by your logic, you're taking their jobs.

non hispanic whites make up 62.06% of the US population
nice try though

>commonwealth territories learnt to speak the Queen's english 200 years ago
>can't compete with india faggot

There are more English speaking people in china than in America so I guess Chinglish is supreme

>62%
If less than 90% of your country is white, consider flight.

My mom is always excited to cook loads of stuff for me when i'm bulking but compliments me on my gainz only when i'm lean.
I'm not sure she knows how diet works but it's fine anyway

>This is the absolute peak of Pajeet Aestheticism.
Just kill yourself or at the very least go ugly trap mode, at least some NEET on /r9k/ will take you.

>ass is probably bulging out too.

There are more non-English speaking people than English speaking people so I suppose we should submit to our Chinese overlords.

oh look, OP changed the name of one of his very few buddy's contact info to read "mum" right after he asked him to play along so he could post some bullshit on the internet.

fuck off you vapid piece of shit.

>posting on a fitness forum
>suggesting that if most people do something one way then it must be right
>never gonna make it

Yeah, you probably should.

I agree OP

I mean they probably enjoy the taboo and wouldn't pull the trigger with their own mother. Wincest turns me the fuck on but I couldn't fuck my sister

no

yes, these aunties must do the needful and mug proper English, don't prepone it

Forget the no I said earlier.

Saw her for the first time in a few months, said I was looking very muscles and veiny and asked if I'd been taking protein powder lel

She tells me I look like David, which is fun I guess. She is still a bipolar cunt who hasn't worked a day in her life and got knocked up by a construction worker at 42 after her sugar daddy dumped her cause she got too old.

my mom says i'm gonna injure myself and that I look fine how I am but she still supports me lifting

Those fucking "white" immigrants that stole our land ...

My mom did sports when younger (ballet, tennis) and some aerobics style lessons a few times a week for the last couple of decades. She'll probably outlive me.