>Wrists mobility

Foundation Handstand One

>Bicep Tendon Prep

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaH_HUMooyM

>Scooby teaches you how to do a pull Up

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRznU6pzez0

>How to make parallettes out of PVC

library.crossfit.com/free/pdf/13_03_Parallettes.pdf

>Foundation series (4 books + 2 Handstand + Rings)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:39d3d785f7c6df583af2fa846646a74b3d256cac&dn=Coach Christopher Sommer Mastering Gymnastic Strength Training 2014&tr=udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.mg64.net:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce&tr=udp://tracker.sktorrent.net:6969/announce

>Overcoming gravity (v1)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ad0739445c9cc5177e2b48c6f216521e8c8ddff4&dn=Overcoming+Gravity+%28gnv64%29&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fpublic.popcorn-tracker.org%3A6969

>Starting Stretching: phraktured.net/starting-stretching.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y80Nr-mv-jA
youtube.com/watch?v=dK0vXRNZHUc
youtube.com/watch?v=6iNyWgn2PQI
youtube.com/watch?v=hQ7oH5v7i88
youtube.com/watch?v=rX4zPm95dAY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Left side is the exercise, right side is the mobility for that exercise, you do mobility after each set

FSAS - Fundamental Straight Arm Strength
FBAS - Fundamental Bent Arm Strength
FLS - Fundamental Leg Strength

the numbers like 5x60s means mastery for the movement, in this case you look at 60s/60rep template and follow that progression, once you hit mastery (can do 5x60s) you move to the next level

for negative movements, 5x5x10s means you descend for 10s each rep

>SL
SL progression seems to be different from PDF's

Foundation gives 3 routines:
>AxBxAxx
>ABxABxx
>ABABAxx
A: FL, sPL, HBP, RC
B: MN, SL, SLS

>Stretching

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4BCCD448B44C4B8233A2E9BD7388246306C47B3D&dn=Middle%20Split
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:48E4BFE7D564ABB65DF2D4408EDC2A271F860D77&dn=Bridge
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:D69E1D9C667B31244307E6E4FDD9E487EEC3AF48&dn=Front%20Split
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:07C5D57728C3D73B0C982063330C49729E9AF1E6&dn=Shoulder

Story time
>see hot xfit chick doing "gymnastics"
>ask how many strict muscle ups she can do
>only 1
>give unsolicited advice
>get a egotistical response
>never again

Also

>ask xfit coach if he teaches strict musclesups first before kipping
>says kipping is a pre-req to strict
>inform him strict pull-ups and dips would be a better pre-req since they actually build strength and work the same movement pattern as strict musclesups if taught properly
>says im and idiot and he has 10+ years of training gymnstics
>mkay

My thought process is if you can do 5 strict muscle-ups, the amount of kipping muscle-ups you can do with the increased work capacity will only be greater, but whatever.

just read this in xshit thread,but yea, you need to learn single bar dips and pull ups before doing mups, fuck kipping in general

Guess i just gotta get stonger than these hoes.

If I do parallel bar dips and my sternum cartilage asplodes does that mean I need to build more muscle strength or my bone structure is just shitty? Hearing mixed opinions.

HOW do you lose grip doing that shit?

you need to LEAN BACKWARDS more or do single bar dips
youtube.com/watch?v=y80Nr-mv-jA

how do you not?

Is this bwg approved form?

youtube.com/watch?v=dK0vXRNZHUc

(;;;;

what kind of weakling can't hold onto 225lbs while he can pistol squat that?
not approved by me, dips are wrong angle to judge form, either from front or back, chin ups looked like he kipped at the start, but in any case, not doing shit for reps and just for 'ego max' is retarded. just my opinion

nigga you try a 225lb pistol.

>shitting on these thing when you don't even do pullups, dips, or pistols
okay

I believe he is not a nigger, good sir, no need to make this racist

already do dips, friendo, I prefer rows+curls instead of pull ups, and fuck my legs are huge (4u) already, I just work on their stamina

Honest question. No bait. Is it really a thing to perform whatever feet you're doing at the time to a certain part of a song? It's always seemed odd to me. Only being able to work out while music is playing or similar seems dumb.

is Chris Heria the antichrist?

Post cringe ?

Ummm what? Like going all
Out when the drop hits ? Or what?

he's the aesthetics christ

l

K

Op banned. RIP /bwg/ this week.

I'm glad these threads are a thing now. Back in the day Veeky Forums used to make fun of freeweights.

Banned ? What?

I mean we still
Get made fun of, I think it's now since the information is mkre vast on the subject, a lot more people can read up on it.

You are right about the point. The approach is a bit off.
>give unsolicited advice
there's your problem. Nobody likes being told what to do, even if it's the right thing. People like to be in control. You have to make it seem like they come up with the decision and it's not you forcing it on them. Forcing it means being direct, which is usually a good trait. In this case,however, you are being direct about that xfit chick doing something wrong, you are being direct about a negative trait of a person. What do you think people prefer to hear? Constructive criticism or compliments?

inb4 I just gave you unsolicited advice

You mean it hurts when you press on your sternum? If it's that it will go away.

Karen can be silly sometimes, mate.

Nani?

would doing hanging leg raises aswell as l-sits be redundant ? they seem to target similar muscles

yeah L-sits are more advanced

Was going for 1rm weighted chins yesterday, only 20kg (I know) but I tried it once and failed. Rested 5 mins then waited for a really hype part of a song, let a huge scream and up I went.

Someone posted a form check video in the last general that was horizontal rows with their knees fully tucked.
What's the movement called and is it possible to do with the handles on a dip station?

tuck front lever row
ye

Cool, thanks.
Is this the best exercise to hit rear delts?

>only got doms on my left obliques after doing oblique work for the first time
what did my body mean by this?

Will i gain mass on my legs if i do weighted pistols and ghr? I don't want mass.

>I don't want mass.
why tho? it's not like you will become ronnie by doing some squats

I only get doms in my chest and front delt. everywhere else got them the first time I worked them heavy, but now they don't get sore

If you dont want mass on your legs your gonna become one of those guys people take pictures of and laugh

no I'm not complaining about getting DOMS in general, I'm just saying that I only got DOMS on the one side of my obliques and the right side feels fine even tho I worked both of them hard

My legs are naturally big, and i got up to a lmao 450 DL, and a 345 high bar squat. Ive stoped lifting as often, and with less intensity in hopes my legs will get smaller which they seem to be doing. But i kinda now want to get a heavy ass pistol squat, and GHR.

Either muscle imbalance or better form when doing your left side.

Unless you're eating a caloric surplus I doubt you would add much mass.

I'm sorry for bothering but what do Fl, sPL, HBP, RC, MN, SL and SLS stand for?

I don't do foundation but they're probably

front lever, straddle planche, hollow back press, rope climb, manna, side lever, single leg squat

Front Lever youtube.com/watch?v=6iNyWgn2PQI
Straddle Planche
Hollow Back Press youtube.com/watch?v=hQ7oH5v7i88
Rope Climb
Manna youtube.com/watch?v=rX4zPm95dAY
Side Lever
Single Leg Squat

Thanks for the help, appreciate it!

Good thread. Interested in gymnastics does anyone have good advice for doing ring dips. I can do weighted dips no problem but can't even hold myself up for more than 5 seconds on rings. Help me achieve my first ring dip.

just keep practising your support hold basically.

Pic on the left shows arm position on Half L sit.
In front of the torso (green) - no activation in the triceps
At the front end of the torso (blue) - moderate activation in the triceps
At the back end of the torso (red) - really hard on the triceps

So what's the proper form for this shit? I held it in the (red) position for 10 sec and then go to (blue) for 10 seconds and so on for 60 seconds. Not sure if that's allowed, though.

Also how do you make GIFs? Tried online converter but files came out to large. Need some formu chekku on some exercises