The happy alpha thread

I saw a thread with almost 200 posts "why are you sad Veeky Forums"

Fuck that. There's enough of that in this place.

Tell me why you are happy. Then tell me how you will use that happiness to create momentum for continuing greatness

Despite being 5'5 have you finally gotten to your goal weight? Despite being a virgin did hitting a new PR give you your confidence back? Does lifting take away your pain? Does it give you something to lift for?

Happy is a habit. Habits are just momentary actions you do repeatedly. Be happy today, be happy always. Any bitch can find something to be depressed about. A real alpha man will hold onto the one sparkling moment he found in a pile of shitty trash life. And thus, he will have a better life.

Mine:
>over 3 years Sober from heroin
>close to zyzz aesthetics
>close to 3/4/5 b/s/d
>no Injuries after 3 years lifting

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vjwGnix8Vsk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Despite being a fat lardass for the past 5 years, I officially have a normal BF percentage. Even though I don't have much loose skin, I still have a long way to go until I look decent.

Shut up faggot. This is a land of gains and despair. Nothing else.

Just got a job, enjoying my summer before I head back to college studying a STEM subject that I enjoy (math). Just got out of a relationship that I was unhappy with and am glad that I'm single, been having good success with women. About to go to a party this weekend with college friends I haven't seen since summer started, hopefully gonna hook up with one of the girls there. Lifts are going up and I'm really happy with how my body is looking even though I'm pretty DYEL.

My hairline is starting to recede but I think I'm ok with it. I know that my personality is enough to get me good pussy even if I lose my looks.

Just had a one hour argument (civil, more like a discussion) where I was trying to convince the other guy math was the only discipline that is in no way dependent upon social constructs and is completely universal and absolute to the extent any culture, even alien ones, will recognize the same proofs we discovered.

I wish math was taught different in middle/high school where instead of just learning the formula and practice it 30 times you learn about the logical underpinnings and how people discovered the formula in the first place. When taught like that math is incredibly interesting

Good for you user. May you be blessed with the Statham alpha bald head look.

Meanwhile I have a pound of hair on my head and I stay strapped with dat spaghetti, you ain't catch me slippin

I am happy that I draw breath for another day. Another day in which I can continue my plan to exact vengeance upon the omniscient being responsible for taking the things most precious and dear to me. Another day in which I can curse god for making me the punch line to a cosmic joke. Another day in which I can search for that most dear to him, find it, and ruin it. I won't even destroy it, I will defeat it until it's continued existence is tortuous hell.

Blasphemy? Speak not to me of blasphemy man, I'd strike the sun if it insulted me

had a good workout today. that feels pretty good. thanks for asking, user

Just starting is half the battle.

The real struggle begins when you are happy with how you look. Will you become complacent and indoctrinated with normie "you lift too much" or will you leave humanity behind and have normie bitches licking your boots

Good luck and good work user.

Lost virginity last night at age 27, turns out I'm not unattractive I just never tried to get laid cos I thought it would never work. Went out last night to play pool with some mates (all of whom know I'm a Virgin) started talking to cute chick and having drinks with her. 1 by 1 my friends peel off and call it a night. Was gonna muster up the strength to ask her if she wanted to catch an uber to mine. Before I got a chance to do that She mentioned that her house is within walking distance.
Long story short, we had sex, it was amazing (despite me not having and thing to compare it to) and I got her number which I promptly threw out. She has my number and can text me if she wants but I'm not gonna fuck this up by making the first move, if she doesn't want to see me again that's cool but if she does want to see me again I don't wanna come off too keen.

The simple things are the best things.

I can fail 9/10 things in a day but if I had a good heavy workout I can sleep knowing at least I accomplished something to better my future

Keep up the positive attitude user and remember alpha man is kept happy with small, simple, consistent things. Only those with internal inadequacies need flashy cars, big houses, hedonistic parties and one night stands.

I totally agree, I think that a lot of people that say they hate math just had a bad education or bad teachers. I really enjoyed calculus because I finally felt like I was understanding why each formula was the way it was. Instead of having to memorize them I could just derive them myself. I wish I was taught about algebra and geometry the same way.

Thanks! Now if only I could grow any facial hair lmao.

thats pretty alpha of you, user. good luck amd good job

I lost a crap load of weight from 280 down to 170 and have kept it off for four years now, I'm still skinyfat mode, but I don't have all the extra skin, I just recently realized (while watching 600 pound life) how lucky I am, plus I been going hard with the workouts for six months now.

Used to feel inadequate cuz I couldn't grow facial hair. Then I did and realized shaving regularly fucking sucks and having a beard is ruined by all these numale fags

Alphatarded move my friend. It's either gonna work out exactly as planned or she's just never gonna hit you up. best move would have been to wait until the next time you go out with your buddies then tell her you're there and to come by. Not ask, TELL her.

It's not a big deal though, there's plenty of girls out there and congrats on busting your first nut!

Put 40lbs on my OHP in 4 days.

I'm happy because I've been shredded and at my goal since fuckin December. I now eat pizza, burgers... whatever I want whenever I want because I will always wake up with a 6 pack and be shredded. I've moved into a nice apartment with everything and even had a three sum my first night I spent there after my housewarming party winded down. I made it and have been reaping the benefits of being a sik kunt this entire year. You can make it if you want to put in the work, glad I already did.

Had an incredibly fucked day, after which i was slaying arms (which was pretty much the only good thing of the day) when that got interrupted by a call that ruined the entire workout and made me go home. But after dealing with everything, I went back to the gym and finished off arms strong af and meditated in the sauna.

Most of it was bad, but the gym is really what saved me today, and that's fucking awesome. That thought alone is what keeps me going back. The fact that no matter how incredibly fucked all our days are, we can still turn it into a net gain in the gym, and that's powerful af.

That's the thing though, I'm not alpha. I would have fucked it up by coming on too strong. At least this way I know that if she hits me up she is at least kinda of interested and if she doesn't message me first than chances are me messaging her never would have gotten me anywhere anyways.

You're just showing your inexperience man. What if she wants you to hit her up and show initiative? She may now think you just used her to get a nut and never gave a shit or listened to a word she said. You're supposed to wait at least a day then you do like this user said

Damn it guys... I was so sure that I did the right thing but now I'm second guessing myself. Just have to wait and see what happens now I guess

What does a fucking lion do when it wants something? It fucking gets it. At least one day pause for breathing room, then make entry into her dm's like the ATF on most of /k/'s homes.

But is math discovered, or is it invented?

I'm planning a trip to Thailand in the near future to go to a Muay Thai camp, so there's that

I think discovered, but that discussion probably has more to do with philosophy than math.

I wouldn't worry too much about it. If she hits you up cool. If not, no biggie.
If you want her to text you first, or don't want to come on too strong that's your prerogative.
Some girls will do that, some won't, you've just got to know what kind of girl you want to talk to. If that ideal girl texts you first in your mind, then you did it right.

Discovered. The logical underpinnings would exist even without humans to give it purpose or to decode it's meaning. One and one will always make two.

Perhaps a more difficult question is whether music (not individual songs but the concept of music) was created or discovered

You are afraid to show that you like her bwecause you think it will spook her. But as the other user said, confident men go and get what they want.

The trick is to be less interested than the girl. This will come naturally once you have enough experience/ other concurrent girls you're fucking. Go get those girls so you don't overinvest on an one of them. Create abundance.

But is it not a system of explaining processes which humans have come up with?

I'm feeling DOMS from lifting this morning. I don't have to stand up right now, so I can just relax and enjoy the reminder that I worked hard today.

I've still been thinking of my ex but it's been less and less common and I'm starting to get to the point where hearing about her or seeing her doesn't make me depressed.
Not exactly happy or alpha but it's getting there brehs. I've been with other chicks since but it's sort of lost its luster. I imagine that'll come back in the future.
Also going on vacation with the boys here in a few weeks which I'm looking forward to immensely, so that's a positive.
Any of you guys do anything this summer?

>lifts going up, 1/2/3/4 around the corner
>discovered a great new hobby (windsurfing)
>finally understand the value of meditation

No. Humans didn't invent the concept of one. That concept exists independent of human observation. Math speaks to logical truths that necessarily exist. Two is greater than one necessarily, not because of anything humans did. Math can exist completely within itself. Many times it is used to explain processes which we observe such as is with physics, but even in these instances we don't create the physics, we just use math as a language to understand these things.

If we contact alien life the first and best way we will attempt to communicate with them is through math due to how universal it is.

Think of it like this: did humans come up with addition? Well they came up with the word addition and the symbol to represent it but addition itself is a fundamental aspect of the universe, adding more of something to an existing something makes the amount of the original something greater.

Good shit user. Hobbies and meditation can make a huge difference in your quality of life.

I hope you have the discipline to keep it up. Also windsurfing conjures up images of sexy tan rich surfer dudes for women, so gj on that

Keep it up. Once ypu accept it's over and your life will be better movig forward you've gotten through the worst.

Dont fear rejection any more than you fear failing that last heavy rep. It's a learning experience and every time you are rejected will be a little closer to pucci.

Thanks user, that's good advice.

Not really happy right now (Allergies cucked me out of Rangers/Military which was why I got in shape) but i'll contribute some mires I got very recently.

>At beach, started lifting late December 2015
>Run into one of my older sisters friends, she's 22-23 and hadn't seen me in about a year
>First words out of her mouth were "oh my god user your so big"
>Feels fucking good lads.

>Same day, running on the beach listening to youtube.com/watch?v=vjwGnix8Vsk
>Totally in the zone but I heard several catcalls from groups of groups of grills and one was waving
>Ignore them and keep running because muh time

>that song
lmao

Good luck with math dude. I just graduated and got a job with a finance firm making 105k AUD
Interesting degree and heaps of job opportunities

>biggest and leanest I've ever been
>making crazy money weekly, with fun side gigs
>my gf legitimately adores me and I her
>spending lots of time with my family
>I love my dog
Life is really solid.just takes perspective and discipline. 4 months ago I was a turmoil.

where were you 4 months ago?
how did you get to where you are now?

Hey man high energy weebshit is good for the soul.

except women these days are so worried about coming across as sluts, that they usually wait for you to message first.

Could be an alpha move, could be that you never hear from her again despite her wanting your dick.

>Tell me why you are happy.
I have a fantastic gf, a fantastic family, a job that I like, a nice flat and enough money.
>Then tell me how you will use that happiness to create momentum for continuing greatness
…well, that right there is my only problem.
I'm right where I want to be and my contracts end is still far away, so I'll just trudge along. Sure, I would love to be rich, but I'm too risk averse to gamble large sums in crypto. Sure, I would love to have a great career, but I just don't feel like putting extra effort into my work. Sure, I would like to be a bit more Veeky Forums, but I can already do everything I want to do and getting to the next level takes way too much time that I'd rather spend with my gf…

tl;dr:
Happiness makes me lazy, but I wouldn'T want to change a thing.

>got a raise at work + additional money for vacation (the company is doing good)
>lifts are progressing, need to cut just a bit
>got back into tennis after years of not playing it
>feeling pretty good about myself overall

Good times guys. We are all going to make it.

At 26, I'm finally no longer living paycheck-to-paycheck. Shit is relieving. I feel like I can do anything.

I'm happy since I got an insane pump on a late night session, and I'm going to have a (hopefully) hot shower and shave, and I love shaving.

I'm making great money right out of college and I'm the leanest/biggest I've ever been. I'm pretty damn close to 2/3/4/5 for reps. All I need now is a gf

this is a great fucking thread, thanks and gratz for being sober

Really proud of my 16 year old bro. Hes visiting me right now and i hagent seen him in three years.

Hes bigger than me, he cooks his own food, and hes got a really good sense of humor.

He saw thaf i was being stressed out (about my gf) and then he told me to stop thinking. Best advice I've gotten, since ive been dealing with some fucked up anxiety.

>Almost made it
> lost nearly all of it during 3 years of retarded toxic relationship and wageslaveing af to support that lazy cunt to help her finish her college
>dumped her skinny flat ass
>move out of to the new city, reunited with old gym buddies
>got new, great job and a fantastic place on my own.
>I know all I need to get in shape in no time again and I already see the progress
>living batchelor life and and casually fucking my teen-times gf (8/10 corpo-whore) and tattoed tomboy soulmate which might be the one in the few years.
>Love to cook, so keeping diet is easy
> My arm injury made full recovery eventhough doctors told me I might lose ability to use 2 fingers
>Met some great new guys to hang out with on the last party where we did some extasy and opened our hearts and we talked about our issues and problems like if we knew eachother for years (no homo)
>I am expected to go on a 2 week business trip to France and Germany where I will be basicly making a lot of small talk and drinking for free, while still being payed mad dosh.
>mfw

Shit sometimes I get moody but seriously I should be thankfull. I am doing pretty great.

Keep it up brahs, we are all gonna make it!

I finally bought a cz75bd, and it is makes the penis become the big penis.

Annon give me some starting tips/links how to start meditation.

I really want to try it out, but I don't want to buy some trash tier-books etc and get burned.

Lost 20 lbs in least two months, about 20 more to go, then I'm getting fucking jacked.

>Finally in a degree i like after 2 years of doing shit in uni after HS (almost kill myself in premed)
>Getting in shape to start boxing in september
>Acne is lot better thanks to keto
>Golfer elbow is getting better and i can get back to lifting soon
>Stopped smoking
>Still have a lot of addictions and social problems but hopeful

>Bench 140
>Squat 200
>Dead 250

>Managed to avoid becoming fat

>Make good money fucking finally

>Two tinder dates lined up for next week, trying to sort out one for this weekend

>Furnishing my new place is fun as fuck

>Starting the last stretch of my masters degree

>Permanent job in a great company with a good pay scheme, benefits and progression possibilities both laterally and vertically

>Just got a haircut, so that makes me feel good as well

I was thinking of changing my routine from 3 x full body to upper/lower 4x a week. Something like the below:

U:

>3x3, 3x10 bench supersetted with abs
>6-8 x F heavy rows supersetted with ?
>3xF biceps/triceps supersets
>Something something traps/delts maybe? Or maybe pair delts with rows and traps with bi/tri to save time?

L:

>3x3, 3x10 squats OR 3x3, 3x10 deadlifts
>3x10 Hip thrusts
>What else, calves maybe?

Pic related, what I was doing last weekend.

Got a comfy job, got a nice pc, and a cute girlfriend

Squatted 130kg for 5 reps today at 76kg

>Bretty happy