What are your opinions on sarms?

MOOORTAAALL KOOOOMBAAAAT

guy i know used three or four different types over the course of a year, got a bit more jacked but never had that roided look, except for maybe a couple of weeks. he never got strong. never got huge. just more vascular.

i made more gains in the first half of my first test e cycle then he did from sarms for a year.

make of that as you will

Wannabe steroids for people who are too scared to actually roid while being just as expensive.

Literally why bother

Yo dude I'm still curious about the gear. Are you familiar with the nucleus in your muscle and how gear affects them?

This is so accurate. And what happens if in 5 years they get classed as an illegal steroid? You won't have the natty card anymore and you won't have gains either

TEST YOUR MIGHT

ease of access... I can literally go down to my local supplement store and buy them off the shelves. Steroids you gotta know someone or buy it off some seedy internet site or the deep web.

Out with the old, in with the nucleus.

On second cycle now.
First was just LGD 4033 for 12 weeks, very little gains (product might have been poor)
Second cycle - LGD4033 and MK677, liquid form
Put on quite a few pounds, carrying a bit of water weight, lifts have gone up, can work out longer and recover quicker

Feeling suppressed now, on 5 weeks out of 8
Testicles are tiny, no sex drive, no motivation except for gym, usually lethargic

Don't know if i'll run another cycle
Cost me about £120 in total (including Nolva for PCT) so i will probably pin Test E next time instead

They are good for bridging, you can quickly learn about dosing, timing, PCT and suffer very few long term risks before pinning

SARMs are literally nothing + side effects. Stop listening to "I only take SARMs + a test base" Youtube frauds. They're garbage and will hurt you.

>seedy internet site
>literally one of the most popular sites on the internet
pick one

yup, this is what happens when you take chemicals that aren't for human use and try to emulate a steroid cycle

literally running TRT levels of test would have yielded same results without the shitty sides you're feeling.

It did what it says on the tin, lifts gone up, size gone up
My body will bounce back after Nolva
The cost is insignificant really

But ye OP, pin Test instead

Hi user, I'll tell you all about my personal experience with sarms.

Sort answer do they work? Yes but not like steroids or to the same effect.

SARMS are good for a little bit of a recomp... which is what I used them for. My first cycle was LGD-4033(10 mg first 4 weeks then 15mg last 4 weeks) (S4 25mg I never had any of the weird yellow eye sides even when I pushed the dose to 50mg) and GW-50156 (20 mg 30 min before workout)

Since I was essentially cutting I gained little strength but I retained 100% of my original strength while losing fat which was cool to see. I went from 245 to 201 in about 8 weeks... I never had full shut down or anything from the LGD but some people do, I did a full regular PCT with novla ect...

The pumps from the LGD and S4 were definitely more intense than I normally got while natty... but I've seen friends on real gear and it wasn't anything like that.

I noticed absolutely 0 effects from the GW-50156 though. Except when my bloods came back my lipids were fucking legit improved. I probably would never take GW-50156 again though after reading some sketchy shit about it being linked to cancer.

Overall SARMs do work, they just aren't as potent as steroids... up to you really... but personally if you can find a legit supplier just go on the juice if you're gonna turn in your natty card.

could probably have made the same gains on creatine though

LOL, no... not even close kys.

err, user. most roids aren't for human use.

lmao I guess this is bait user
On creatine as it is

Could you just straight up inject semen into your ass cheek to gain test? Because I produce alot of semen and the idea of recycling it seems super effecient.

I said LOCAL you stupid fuck that means you go outside and take a walk or drive to your LOCAL supplement store. Learn to read you stupid manlet fuck.

There isn't a "most popular site" on the internet selling roids to people by the truck load. You have to look around for that shit which most normal people don't put in the time or effort to do. Again EASE OF ACCESS... I know you're a fat fucking neckbeard incel living with your mom but jesus christ pull your head out of your faggot ass. Normal people don't lurk through message boards to learn about some site online based in europe selling illegal drugs from chinese sources.

Honestly go the fuck outside you stupid bitch and socialize or something you're a complete fucking douche bro.

Might want to dial in your Estro there user

>seedy internet site
>literally one of the most popular sites on the internet
But Silk Road died

I think that right now they're untested, and still being designed. What's more, the people flocking to them at the moment don't really have any experience in roids. They're much more expensive than steroids, get slightly less results with more potential for a fucked up system, plus the knowledge base that exists with sterons just isn't there. Say I want to use test E; there are probably a few hundred people's experiences I can read, plus I can get more if I just ask. Plus if I fuck up, at any given time I can probably get responses from others with a way to un-fuck myself.

Ostarine was really nice for healing and had some good nutrient partitioning effects as a bonus, with minimal sides (long term obviously not included) at a reasonable dose. No amazing gains, just a little extra. Not a substitute for roids, but rather it's own thing, and Veeky Forums is not a good source for knowledge about them.

not as strong as steroids but do make a different. Minimal side effects aside from temporary testsupression which should be treatable with PCT. Not really cheap so there's always the discussion if they are worth it over test.