Insanity

What does Veeky Forums think of workout programs like Insanity, P90X??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gBC2T40v8-8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

probably work well, target demographic of advertising is towards people who will never do it.

fucking brilliant ad campaign by that company

Did it for 4 months back in 2015, it's pretty entertaining, but the diet is strict and it's mostly cardio work/ crossfit style training
Asylum is the higher level of insanity

Not bad if you're a fatass looking to lose some weight and can actually stick to a diet. For anyone looking to bulk up or actually add any kind of mass? Almost any program is better.

Good way to burn fat. Combined with a decent strength training program that is

Jesus fucking Christ. Don't ever give advice ever again

If you don't have the knowledge to say that P90X or insanity is just as good as doing nothing at all, you don't deserve to post on Veeky Forums. Hell, you don't deserve to post at all

Please accomplish that by locking yourself in a room and slowly starve to death

It's mentioned in the sticky

Lol why so mad?

If someone is a fatass who drops their caloric intake and does intense cardio they are going to lose weight. My lard ass cousin dropped a significant amount of weight because he cut out soda, stopped eating like trash and did insanity every morning. But if you are too stupid to know that nothing doesnt equal something i'd hate to hear the type of advice you would give.

Why dont you post your body faggot? Lets see what your immense knowledge got you?

Even intense cardio doesn't burn that many calories. Much easier to go on a bigger caloric deficit than waste your time getting exhausted.

Called getting fit you stupid cunt

I think read the sticky. Also youtu.be/gBC2T40v8-8

>feeling hungry all the time is better than eating reasonably and doing cardio
>the heart gains from cardio are worthless
Seconding the motion for you to show body. You sound like an untrained DYEL asshole regurgitating opinions he read here.

gimmicky crap that 40 year old women would use for a week

wouldnt hurt tobtry it since theyre all on piratebay

>sensitive soft skin bitch
>reddit spacing
>clueless and emotional
>most likely subhuman as well
>probably also has an arm and separate ab day
quality post, here's an upvote cunt

lel this entire post

kys faggot

Show your body, dude.

Really good for people who don't know where to start. Or those who want some encouragement to get started in the right direction. For anyone above novice-tier, it sounds like a complete waste of time and money.

>Cardio
egh. I respect you for doing it at all. I hate doing cardio. If you're still around, what is: "Asylum"?

Asylum is by the same fag that made insanity but a lot harder and require some gym material.
Work like cross-fit

that would be illegal user

>just as good as doing nothing at all

Come on man. Literally anything is better than nothing at all. I'm not going to argue that it's the greatest thing ever, but if Insanity or P90X is what gets someone to work out, then fuck it, it's better than nothing.

Show us where the Insanity guy tocuhed you, user

This pic is about 400 years old from when there was 50 p90x threads every day/

Ab ripper X is a good once a week workout. First time doing it I barely got out of bed. It's also really short, but the workouts make it the longest 15 minutes of your life.

One of my old companies used to do it for PT. Which is another way of saying you won't get fit.