PAY FOR MY DIVORCE! YOU'RE ALREADY PAYING FOR MY HEALTHCARE

PAY FOR MY DIVORCE! YOU'RE ALREADY PAYING FOR MY HEALTHCARE

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/boogie2988/comments/6o6p13/boogie_disclosing_your_personal_relationship/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

His wife left him, bet he won't go through with the surgery now.

Anyone got the video of him crying?

Haven't watched boogie in months, is he dead yet?

He's supposed to be going in for surgery soon but his wife just told him she's leaving him after so who knows.

e celeb threads can fuck off

I started watching boogie recently and there's a cycle, he tries to lose weight fails because muh depreshun and then eats a small village. This "divorce" is just another excuse for him to not go through with the surgery and he an eat a small village worth of food.

>his wife just told him she's leaving him after
any proof of that?

Source on wife leaving him?

In the thread he posted I told him that his wife was definitely getting some strange cause a fat fuck like him could never satisfy a woman, and he reaponded saying that his wife wouldn't do that, and she wouldn't be able to hide it because they're always together.

I wish that thread was still up so I could drop a fat I told you so on a probably completely shattered human being.

>Small village worth

On a stream he did last night, he deleted it, all I can get is this Reddit thread

reddit.com/r/boogie2988/comments/6o6p13/boogie_disclosing_your_personal_relationship/

Discuss

Damage control

Explain this to me because I don't really know or care who any of these people are but I do love me some web drama

He's not getting a divorce

He posted a thread here?

This. Tinder threads get delet all the time but at least they're entertaining.

He essentially told the entire stream that his wife wanted a "break" from him after the surgery. Wasn't there, just trying to piece it together, he might have discussed their relationship problems as well.

Yeah. He did like a Q and A which was mostly just people insulting him and him basking in the attention while also struggling to defend himself. I'm sure someone has an archive link.

He meant to toast bread but got confused.

Just let us have our /DBG/-Daily Boogie General