DGB

DGB started trading on KuCoin today. Heard a rumour there will be news soon. They might wait until the fork. Many alts are waiting to announce their new until the fork.

DGB news is supposed to be big.

Look at the charts on Bittrex - whales are accumulating. Asians will FOMO in today. 200+ sats target short-term. Get the fuck in now.

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/DGBBTC/rRA0HIqb-DigiByte-Double-Bullish-Divergence/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hmm yh I'll def. try my luck. Not much too lose I guess... I think they can trade on Kucoin without Fees for one month IIRC

Looks promising

this could mean a big pump, since the trading risk goes down (you can buy and sell for the same price without loss, or for slightly lower prie with minimum loss... if it goes up, you keep all your gains, without fee).

You get it, dear sir. I don't get why people would rather put their money in scam ICO's.. This is a solid tip imo and guaranteed profit.

Told you guys.. 129 sats already on KuCoin. 119 on bittrex.

Jumping in

yep this is the one

Hopping on board as well, always nice to get in early on a moon mission!

I just realised I'm 75% down thanks to these forks. Can't sell stratis, can't participate. Good luck everyone

300 is easily within grasp.

whale group + kucoin + news

Enjoy your gains brother. We'll break 120 soon, 123 is next and after that.. the road is clear! And the asians haven't even woken up..

DGB FOR 129SATS ON KUCOIN YET STILL FOR 119 ON BUTTREX

120 on bittrex, it's happening

also this

tradingview.com/chart/DGBBTC/rRA0HIqb-DigiByte-Double-Bullish-Divergence/

Oh please let this be the one pump that makes me get rid of these dirt bags, 170 sats, come on.

"For joining to this market movement, we can place pending orders for buy above SMA100 at 0.00000146 level. Stop orders must be placed at 0.00000095 level. Profit targets are 0.00000250 and 0.00000400 levels."

>400
>400
>400
>400

Will this hold value after the pump or will whales pull gains out?? I don’t have a kucoin or bittrex account... am I too late to jump on this rocket???

moist irl

ALL IN

Thanks. I think I'll be in this for the long term as well. Might sell a bit tommorow when Asia comes FOMOing in, but this coin has great potential.

How much profit will this thing realistically net?

Are we seriously shilling fucking DGB now? If this makes it, there kight even be some hope for Chainlink.

shhh, please, let it be, let me DROP MY FUCKING BAGS

Bump

Not being too optimistic tho, each time fucking DGB announces something the price drops.

Apart from selling wind, they also are cursed.

>400

Is this really a thread shilling Digibyte? Seriously?

For the newcomers: Digibyte is still ~10x the last floor. Notice how it's dropped over 90% since ATH? It's at just as much danger of dropping another 90% before settling. To those claiming that it's being pumped: There's not enough volume for that. Hell, even October had nearly 15x the volume per day compared to now.

This is just Pajeets dropping bags prior to fork. I hope no one is dumb enough to buy this.

MOONING IN TWO HOURS!!!

Why is it mooning?