Honestly, where to vegans get all their nutrients from? Do all of them just take supplements?

Honestly, where to vegans get all their nutrients from? Do all of them just take supplements?

Other urls found in this thread:

veganhealth.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=-4s1I13tmQM
yourveganfallacyis.com/en/vegans-would-eat-meat-on-a-desert-island
twitter.com/SBakerMD?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
instagram.com/shawnbaker1967/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes. The ones who don't are lying.

i take b12

veganhealth.org/

Food.

I don't take supplements but I do get b12 from fortified foods. Been vegan 7 years and my bloodwork is flawless. Always good to be safe with a supplement though. That's just what I do though.

They suck the protons out of us meat eaters through our doodles.

Isnt it expensive? What kinds of things do you eat and what kind of supplements do you take?

veganism tends to be cheaper than eating animals. The cheapest foods in calories/dollar are rice/oats/pasta/bread/beans/lentils. Soy protein is the cheapest dollars/protein.

If you don't eat animal products you're most likely deficient in:

Choline
L-Carnite
Creatine
CoQ10
Carnosine
Phosphatidylserine
Omega-3
B12
Taurine
Phytanic Acid

The only one of those which is vital is B12.

they get it from all the cock they suck

How many fucking bananas are there these days?

>Honestly, where to vegans get all their nutrients from?

They eat lettuce by the bushel and fart and shit like livestock.
youtube.com/watch?v=-4s1I13tmQM

And look how healthy they are! Only 32 and she doesn't look a day over 60.

God she is 32? literally grazing for hours like a cow.

From food, unlike meat eaters who get it from corpses

Do you enjoy yoghurt enemas?

I don't know, do you?

The healthy looking ones lie. They will have their vegan powers revoked once the Vegan Police catch them.

All things that you can get through supplementation

thx user, what's this site/app ?

cronometer

Why is food from bacterial sources okay to vegans?

No brain, no CNS, no sentience, no capacity to subjectively experience reality. Same with plants, yeast, fungi etc.

So it's ok to eat niggers?

well do vegans even know what the all the plants that give them food even look like? if your stuck in a jungle/forest you can easily chock up and die on the wrong plant you ate (not saying that plants arent important). but a bird or a rabbit or any other animal is very recognisable. you can catch, kill, cook and eat it to keep yourself alive. if not just kys and become a tree's nutrients or smth.

Lucky we're not in the middle of the jungle and get all our food from grocery stores and restaurants

yourveganfallacyis.com/en/vegans-would-eat-meat-on-a-desert-island

Do meat eaters even know how to track, hunt, kill, and field dress an animal? If you're stuck in a jungle/forest you can easily die because you can't catch and properly prepare an animal.

The answer for the vast majority is no. You can easily educate yourself to identify wild edibles in the area you are in, hunting and field dressing takes much more skill

This made me kek

I do

Xoxo

I do. I hunt deer for venison, and I know how to properly field dress it. The same goes for rabbits, geese, duck, and even bear.

corrected the best thing I can imagine yet for white people. A bit tired since I am waking up early for work this week thus cant really complete it yet.

Prove it. Field dress me, boy!

Well I know all the edible plants in my area

Checkmate Carnists

The point is your average meat eater couldn't survive in the wild, neither could your average vegan

your point is moot just shut the fuck up

>The point is your average meat eater couldn't survive in the wild
All we have to do in Australia is dig for witchetty grubs (they're everywhere) and dig for water at the base of shrubs (they're everywhere). Also shitloads of slow marsupials and snakes for skins to carry water.

Checkmate atheists.

Supplements, even so most are still deficient. It's unrealistic to expect anyone to be taking 30+ pills every day which is essentially what vegans need to do to replace animal foods. And even then it's arguable whether supplements are real replacements for food nutrients that come with various enzymes.

Yeah absolutely, but that's a lot of money to spend on supplements when you could just eat a moderate amount of eggs, dairy and meat. Make sure it's all ethically sourced if you care about animal welfare and environmental impact, cook it in a way that limits carcinogens (no smoked meats, slow cooking is ideal). With a balanced diet the only things worth supplementing are zinc, magnesium, vitamin D, omega 3s and creatine.

When regular people HAVE been stuck in the wild they eventually resort to killing and eating animals and even each other. You have to be intentionally dense to believe that people desperate for survival are picky about what they eat. Veganism is exclusively a diet for privileged middle-class sheltered urbanites with extreme detachment from nature and the food chain.

I'm only vegan for environmental and health reasons.

>middle-class sheltered urbanites with extreme detachment from nature and the food chain
Which of those doesn't apply to you?

I'm a lower class homeless outdoorsman surrounded by delicious wildlife and the shitty plants they eat and I occasionaly wipe with.

I've watched naked and afraid for years and I've only seen one vegetarian complete the challenge without eating meat. She was dedicated. Every other vegan/vegetarian I've seen has either failed it or thrown that shit out the window immediately and started hunting/killing animals. Maybe crying a bit when they did it.

subtle

>I've watched naked and afraid for years
You shouldn't be watching the propaganda box

Vegans do love sucking nigger cock

That's because most of them are white.

I didn't say you can survive in the wild as a vegan, in fact I said the opposite. You can't survive without proper education on survival either (Chris McCandless for example).

For the record if I was ever in the wild and needed to survive then I would definitely eat animals and I wouldn't feel bad about it either. But going to the store to buy meat is more detached from the food chain then being vegan. Also I don't have much of a problem with hunting if it's done exclusively for food/resources and not for trophies.

>Health and environmental reasons when nothing against shitloads of common fish
What did he mean by this?

Weighted nets are dragged by ships across the ocean floor destroying everything along with the catch, such as coral structures etc
Shrimps are high in cholesterol

But yeah, I am clearly grasping at straws here. Both these reasons are very brittle. The main reason to be vegan is the moral one, and is afraid to admit it

At least smokers can admit that shit isnt good for them. If you eat animal products I dont care but dont have SJW mental gymnastics and pretend like it is healthy

thats a flawed reason, this reason in pic related is actually the only environmentally friendly one.

Chicken and fish are bad for me. Really makes you think.

>Shrimps are high in cholesterol
And? It has a positive effect on HDL you monkey.

>Weighted nets are dragged by ships across the ocean floor destroying everything along with the catch, such as coral structures etc
That's not how farmed fishing works and which is what the future is heading towards.

>100g of Soyabeans = 153 calories and 14g of protein
>100g of chicken breast = 134 calories 28g of protein
So this is the power of homoseuxality.

I literally do not care about ethics. Yes chicken and fish are bad for you. People used to drink out of lead, now we know that is retarded. That is how people are going to see you in a few decades

Why make these threads when it's always dominated by meat eaters that just like to fish for (you)s and spam blogs? I wouldn't be shocked if these crazy retards were secretly vegans propping up strawmen for shilling sake.

You mean plant corpses?

>33g of seitan = 123 calories and 25g of protein
Then again, the main ingredient is wheat-protein powder.

>health reasons.
Post your body then

I see. But I don't know where the fuck I could get that and it's probably expensive.

twitter.com/SBakerMD?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
instagram.com/shawnbaker1967/
Has earned multiple world records, isn't DYEL, is an M.D., eats at least 4 pounds of meat daily with some dairy sometimes and NEVER any plants. Being fully carnivore may be feasible.

Seitan is sort of expensive, you'd have to get it in the special vegan aisle (why do we even have those?).
It's easy to make (add water or broth, make dough, bake or throw pieces in a pan), and the 'flour' (wheat gluten) costs some 8€/kg on Amazon.

Amazon, search for vital wheat gluten. And it's cheap.

Absolutely. I own 30 acres in Mississippi that I go to when I'm not working. I hunt rabbits, deer, boars, and bears. I'd trap rabbits and bow hunt all of them but I can only guarantee instant kills with a rifle so such is life. It's how I get every ounce of meat aside from chicken that I eat. I can field dress pretty much anything. Suck my dick.

Most families in my community even the women know how to hunt or fish. Just because you're a snooty liberal living in an urban hellhole doesn't mean the rest of America suffers from your subhuman dystopia.

>30 acres
Fucking landlets

I live in rural Canada and am not a liberal. I've probably seen more untouched wilderness than you can ever dream of. But most people in the west do live in cities and have no survival skills whatsoever, so I don't see the point you're trying to make.

>the propaganda box

The preferred term is the electric jew. And no. I just bought a 60" one.

Why would ANYONE want estrogen protein?

Pretty hair and smooth skin gains?

>soy raises serum estrogen
Why do you lie on the internet?

>no GMOs
Jesus christ I am officially done with all these people and their gmo bogeyman. GMOs are not going to just magically kill every human on earth overnight. And if you think they will, you are retarded.

>smooth skin
>estrogen
nigga you dumb as fuck. est makes you break out and gives you mad gyno, among other things

What do vegans think of Monsanto and GMOs and unethical plant farming?